Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2013, 12:11 PM
TheWitchesDiaries

Good sites to get nuummite?

So after hearing about this stones history and properties I thought it would be a great stone to have. I have looked on numerous sites that sell it but unfortunatley I have no idea if they are 100% legit. So if you know from personal experience of any legit sites that have nuummite please let me know and that would be greatly appreciated!
Old 28-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
So after hearing about this stones history and properties I thought it would be a great stone to have. I have looked on numerous sites that sell it but unfortunatley I have no idea if they are 100% legit. So if you know from personal experience of any legit sites that have nuummite please let me know and that would be greatly appreciated!

I love my Nuummite! It is the only stone I use more than Moldavite actually. Personally I bought mine from eBay. The first piece I bought I overpayed for without a doubt. It was a little overpriced and not very good quality. But it ended up disappearing for a few days and I bought another piece off of eBay and got a really good deal on a beautiful sparkly piece of Nuummite. Here is the link for the person I bought my second piece from. I just looked and they are still selling Nuummite, I am not sure if it's the same quality but the last piece I bought from them was a good price for a nice quality piece.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_osacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=miner1640&_t rksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=nuummite&_ sacat=0&_from=R40

I do know of a webpage business that sells stones and has Nuummite on their webpage. I have never bought from them but I remember noticing I could of got a bigger piece than my first piece for about the same or slightly less money. So if for some reason that first link doesn't have what you're looking for and you can't find anything on eBay then just let me know and I'll send the link to the webpage. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.
Old 28-04-2013, 09:36 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Astral Explorer - Thank you for always being so helpful! Haha, nuummite must be a very good stone if you are using it more than your moldavite.
Thanks for the link, I hope I can buy from them as soon as possible.
Old 29-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Experiencer

Astral explorer, thanks for the link. I have bought stones from that site several times and am usually pretty happy. Got a wonderful rhodonite wand there awhile back and more recently some nephrite worry stones. Their prices seem a little high to me at times, but aren't too bad.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Astral explorer, thanks for the link. I have bought stones from that site several times and am usually pretty happy. Got a wonderful rhodonite wand there awhile back and more recently some nephrite worry stones. Their prices seem a little high to me at times, but aren't too bad.

I have only bought Nuummite from them and I can say for a fact their Nuummite is priced extremely well. I haven't found any cheaper on eBay honestly and if it was a similar price is was much lesser quality. The first piece of Nuummite I bought I paid nearly double than what I did for my second piece and my second piece is much higher quality. I can't speak on their other items because I have only bought Nuummite from them at this point, but without a doubt their Nuummite is priced extremely well and is very high quality.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:28 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy from the seller that was suggested unless I had a Paypal account linked, so instead I bought this stone..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-RARE-...30971771366%26

They seemed to have a good understanding of the stone and they have a 100% positive rating so hopefully it isn't a fake and I have gotten what I payed for.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy from the seller that was suggested unless I had a Paypal account linked, so instead I bought this stone..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-RARE-...30971771366%26

They seemed to have a good understanding of the stone and they have a 100% positive rating so hopefully it isn't a fake and I have gotten what I payed for.

Ah I see. Well the Nuummite looks like a good piece to me!