Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Master

sound in ear during mom's presence!

I hear a pulse sound in my right ear, and I have noticed that it happens when im feeling my mom's presence....

what is this?
I have never had this happen before!

I have had high pitched sounds before, but never this.

it sounds like a heartbeat sound in my right ear and it's strong.

what is this?

anybody else experienced it?

is it some sort of beginner clairaudient ability?
Old 10-05-2013, 02:25 AM
Suspended
Paranormal?
Old 10-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Master

yes, I figured that much.

im just wondering if anybody else has experienced it.

and im wondering if it's a clairaudient type thing, or it's just my mom letting me know that she's with me??????
Old 10-05-2013, 03:41 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

I've experienced this a number of times myself Rena. I believe it's spirit trying to communicate and it causes our inner ear to vibrate. It may very well be attached to clairaudience.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
yes, I figured that much.

im just wondering if anybody else has experienced it.

and im wondering if it's a clairaudient type thing, or it's just my mom letting me know that she's with me??????

I think your Mom just wants you to know that she is right there with you.. I also get ringing in one ear and clicking in the other one, depending on who it is...lp
Old 10-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Master

hmm I thought I was the only one. lol
im glad to hear that you have experienced this too.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I think your Mom just wants you to know that she is right there with you.. I also get ringing in one ear and clicking in the other one, depending on who it is...lp

thank you Juanita.
maybe it's a thing where anytime I hear that, I will know its her?
like I said before, I have heard high pitched sounds in my ears a lot in the past, but never this.
Old 10-05-2013, 04:44 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
thank you Juanita.
maybe it's a thing where anytime I hear that, I will know its her?
like I said before, I have heard high pitched sounds in my ears a lot in the past, but never this.

They like to know that you definitely recognize it is them....My husband's energy is stronger than my daughters...so I know the difference on who is who... Do you ever feel like there are bugs in your hair, but of course there isn't? Or a buzzing/tingling sensation on your body? My husband does more material things, like making my lights flicker or changing channels on my TV.... we call these ADCs (after death communications)..It is a comfort to know they are alive and well and watching over us....
Old 10-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
They like to know that you definitely recognize it is them....My husband's energy is stronger than my daughters...so I know the difference on who is who... Do you ever feel like there are bugs in your hair, but of course there isn't? Or a buzzing/tingling sensation on your body? My husband does more material things, like making my lights flicker or changing channels on my TV.... we call these ADCs (after death communications)..It is a comfort to know they are alive and well and watching over us....

my mom just died on april 19th and anytime I feel her, I know it's her......because I feel her in my hands, like she's holding my hands.....and I feel her energy in my legs.... (don't know why) and I will hear that sound in my ear. I have felt spirit for 2 years now and I have never felt any spirit in this way before..... so you're right, she is making sure that I know it's her everytime I feel her!
I tell her that I wish she was still in the physical form.

see, she showed me her energy from the beginning when I was hugging her right after she died.... I started feeling this same energy then..... so that's how I know it's her.
but it is a comfort when you know they're there with you. her spirit is what's keeping me from being sad everyday. she's gone but she's really not gone... I am very thankful to God for giving me this gift, because I would be so sad every day if I wasn't feeling her and seeing her!
I think she's keeping me happy.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:48 AM
jaydonc

sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Paranormal?

Sure it is paranormal activity.