Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Experiencer
where to go to find a spiritual adventure?

I have been wanting to go on a long holiday for years now.
To leave the hectic busy mainstream life and taste the true essence of life,
find myself and God on the journey.

My budget is about 5000 euros and I've been thinking about going to India or nepal.

I haven't been on a journey before, so this is completely new and I need to do some proper research and was hoping that maybe one of you is experienced and has some advice for me, on where to go for example.

(I am a 23 year old male btw)

Thank you in advance and peace be with all,

Namaste,
Old 30-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Ascender
the 'where' answer is to follow your heart ;)
I've always wanted to go travelling also,I'll go next year in Uk and english island to find back some part of memories there and mainyl because I feel theres a missing link laying there,its just listening to what I feel,your perfect destination is where your heart guide you
After studies so when I'll be around 22 I think,I'll go for another travel,because my heart crave of that,I call theses spiritual journey or pilgrimage ahah

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 30-11-2012, 12:29 PM
peacegarden

I've pretty much decided that I'm going travelling in about a year. Most people on here may tell you that travelling to find God is pointless, and that you must go inward, whereever you are. I think there is a lot of wisdom and experience to be found from travelling though. As for where, well I'm open to ideas too. I don't fancy India, 95% of Brits get sick half the time they're there.

Hey Vicky . Can't think why you'd want to come to England, I'm dying to get out of this place
Old 30-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Ascender
ahah Peace,I follow my heart,England,scotland,Ireland,lots of pagan heritage and all,the hendges ,and many others place my heart tell me to go to ahah :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 30-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Ivy

I agree with what others have said here. Trust your intiotion and go wherever inspires you. There's not a country on earth that doesn't have its unique flavour of spirituality.

I'd like to go to Newzealand, Easter island and Scotland.
Old 30-11-2012, 06:12 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
ahah Peace,I follow my heart,England,scotland,Ireland,lots of pagan heritage and all,the hendges ,and many others place my heart tell me to go to ahah :)

Good point, I forgot about the henges and heritage, sometimes we take our own country for granted and forget about the good stuff.

Following your heart is definitely it. I'm waiting for my heart to tell me where to go, until it does, I assume I'm not ready.
Old 30-11-2012, 06:13 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
There's not a country on earth that doesn't have its unique flavour of spirituality.

Totally. Apart from the U.S.

joking of course.
Old 30-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Seeker

I decided that wherever I go.....whether it be just where I am or in the same country I am in.....I'll have a Spiritual Adventure.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for the replies guys.

I do feel like I am on a spiritual adventure regardless of where I am.

Hmm..indeed it would be wiser if I let this feeling grow and see where my heart wants to take me.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Ivy

I hope you will come back and tell us all about your travels one day :)