Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 20-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Venus

Red Tiger Moon Tempah Fast

I made up this fast which was done on the new moon cresent on aborigional day for 12 days on 2 days off till July 17th in which it ended in a feast for the Goddess Inari w a orange coconut bisque,sticky rice cakes and a brown rice kidney bean jambalaya w a peach almond salad w.poppyseed vinagrette and beet green,spinach smoothies.Now the 4 week fast was Breakfast 2 pieces tempah bacon w half a ruby red grapefruit for the red tiger and half a cup homade pear sauce.Lunch a salad w hemp seed oil 1 tsp w 2tsp balsamic vinagrette a half a ruby red grapefruit w 4 slices ginger tempah.Dinner was 4 pieces ginger tempah w olive oil spray stirfry.I ate baby corn,red pepper,broccoli and zuchhini.,1 tso hemp seed oil and hallf a ruby red grapefruit.Snack was tomato juice or almond milk.I ran 3 miles a day.Started out 131 and was 114 July 17.Great spiritual fast beggining on the cusp of 2 signs,done on aborigional day w totems and started on cresent like ramadon.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Venus

Sorry, the name is Red Tiger Moon Ram Tempah Fast.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Venus

I thought I would clairify this is a fast because it is under 700 calories.The tempah is because I cut out gluten and it is a sacrifice because it takes the palate about 4 days to adjust.THe only store I found it in was Freshco.The tempah is very unique taste that I almost puked the first day but put hot pepper sauce on and was ok.lol