Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Morning_Star9

Angels and The Light Within Us

The Angels, and the light, within us.

Unseen forces direct us and guide our experiences and our lives. We may think, or feel, at times that we are not connected or that we stand alone, but often there are signs from Spirit, our guides and angels, that tell us that we do not walk alone, that we are not alone and their love and wisdom is always with us.

It is time for us all to realize that there is something greater within us that IS connected to the universal whole. God guides our steps in ways that we hardly realize, with His bounty and His/Her love.

There is a spiritual presence that lives within us, whether we regard this as a form, a deity, or angel. We are each angels, in my opinion, and we are here to sing songs, have joy, and be happy, and to live in the creative and spiritual freedom that is our divine birthright.

Our angelic and divine presence is with us always, it lives within us, and is nestled in our heart. As we commune with this presence of light and love within, and be quiet or still for a moment, coming into our heart and the presence of love and light that resides there, then we open the door for the Divine to whisper to us through our heart song and feeling choices.

There is never any right or wrong, "Should I go that way or should I go this way." It does not matter. We are Divine no matter what we do or don't do. We exist as this regardless of the outward flow of our lives, activities, or existence.

So to hear our angels or the divine voice within, we only need to sit still and listen for a few moments to our heart--as we quiet the voices from the external and simply drop into the loving and the light that exists there, in our spiritual and beautiful heart.

There, in that place, love is always given and grace can be known. And then the songs of our angels arise, guiding us in our heart choices and bringing us moments of divine grace, that brings to us great peace.

So, be still and be quiet for a while. Take a breath and open the door to the divine heart within. (You could visualize this if you want.) Imagine those doors, of your spiritual heart, opening and only light and love flooding through and surrounding you. This light fills you with its love. If this voice of love were to say anything, perhaps it might say:

"You are just love, you are only love, and nothing outside of this has any bearing upon you whatsoever. Whatever your experience has been, or still is, it is only part of an outward journey that is bringing you home to this truth--that you are only love. So blessed be.*

http://www.OfSpirit.net
(My Spirit website)
Old 19-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Master
Beautifully expressed, and is truth to me.....blessings and peace xx
Old 22-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Morning_Star9

Thank you Dragonfly1
Old 22-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Thank you Morning Star.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
"Should I go that way or should I go this way." It does not matter.

I like this sentiment, very much.

Old 22-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
"You are just love, you are only love, and nothing outside of this has any bearing upon you whatsoever.
Whatever your experience has been, or still is, it is only part of an outward journey that is bringing you home to this truth--that you are only love.
So blessed be.*

Yes

Xan