Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 PM
heintje

twinless and twin flames

hi I am new here. Go under the name of heintje.....I am 72 years old from Australia.Male. Originally from Amsterdam Netherlands.

I was born a twin, my twin sister died 7 months after birth. I have no details of the cause of her death.
We were born on the day WW2 started....some jewish blood....many family members ended up in concentration camps.
About 7 years ago I met a woman on the internet and we were drawn like magnets. Many, many up and downs since and presently no communication.

About 3-4 months ago we got to know about twin flames and what I have read so far....evrything matched my internet relationship. We met once for a couple of weeks in USA and but for one terrible hick up...we had a very nice, intimate, happy time. I wanted to marry her but she hesitated again and again.....we're both married already.

My question is: me being a twin and now a twinflame, is there any relationship between the two

thank you
Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 PM
NekoTheCat

hello there, welcome to the forums ^^

it must have been really frustrating growing up and living your life without knowing your twin sister.

however, as far as 'e seen there is no proven connection between the 2 types of twin you refer to. as far as ive seen around here, people did mention brothers or sisters, but not twin brothers or twin sisters.

furthermore, i dope you do understand that the TF term doesnt really refer to a brotherhood kind of relationship, but more like to 2 halves coming together for a greater purpose - like you have a $100 bill, but you can't use it if it only has one side printed. *this is the best analogy i can come up with at this hour*
Old 12-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Master
Welcome to the board, it was neat to read your story.

Physical Twins and Twin Flames, I don't think they have anything to do with one another. That being said, I am sorry you lost your sisters at such a young age, but I am glad you had a chance to meet your twin flame. What made you realize she was your twinflame? How did you come across the word twinflame? Are you still currently married? What about her, is she married? Why did your communication end? Sorry for all of the questions, I am curious. :)
Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 AM
heintje

Remember I only heard about twin flames a few months ago. 7 years ago, on a spiritual board I read her post and I just "knew" and I told her. So we exchanged a few private messages....just kinda friendly notices still unaware what had happened.
Then a few months later she answered one of my posts on a different discussion board. I told her...I could only say certain things in private. I had nothing in mind...just came out so to speak. She sent me her e-mail addy and we've been at it for about 7 years.

She's married for 25 years. They are both teachers in Alaska.......me , the second marriage, retired In Hobart Tasmania. Opposite ends of the world.

Found the Twin flame word just browsing through the internet. As for me, nothing happens by chance.

Over all those years our communication has ended 100 times. She is super sensitive.......gets upset very easily and suspends communication for the slightest reason.

This time she told me she never wanted to hear from me again......the reason: I wrote to a friend of her trying to find out why we always had those fights....me and my TF...asking for help really and I supplied too many personal details. hence another tantrum...and the inevitable slam bang.

Our age difference is 23 years 72-49. She's my ideal woman....probably the distance enabled me to keep up with her tantrums. I want it to end....wanted to end it many times......just like the moth who wants to get near the flame........thanks for your interest

Last edited by heintje : 12-05-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Master
Wow, so neat to read your story. Amazing how things happen. How did you end up meeting in the US? Was that by chance or a planned meeting? How did it go? What happened? It's nice to hear your age difference as well. Me and my tf have a 16 year age difference and it was the biggest and pretty much only issue we (or shall I say, I had). Me and my tf have stopped communicating as well and its VERY hard.
Thank you again for sharing your story. What do you hope for out of this?
Old 12-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Natalia

No, nothing happens by chance. You are where you are meant to be.
I can understand some upset on your twins behalf of bringing someone else into the personal side of your relationship. If you feel compelled to do this then maybe her not knowing what is said would benefit her and the relationship rather than arouse more conflict. In other words...choose someone you trust in confidant that will not 'talk' your business around the place.
I do not feel a twin being born with you is a direct sign but it is possible to consider this twin going back to help work with you on the other side of the veil. We are guided by and to soul relationships that are to push, pull and draw out the best of ourselves at all times...even when it looks like it's going sour. It's then when you are to call forth your inner strength and wisdom to work out what is needed for you.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
heintje

my tf suggested a meeting since she had already planned to go there on a christian camp. At first i was hesitant to go because i did not trust her to not slam the door again......but finally after much promises we met about 6 months later. So we shared the same room and did enthusiastically what couples do. The feature was a lot of laughing until the early morning hours. But yes, sigh, she did slam the door again and I felt like suicide....this rel. ship has been so tempestuous wild yet also very tender and deep.
I deeply love her and she said the same to me....over and over again.....yet we never were at peace but for a few days and even though I cannot end it, I want it to end. We are both in so called dead end marriages....good partners but nothing in common.

I am totally committed to spirit...I see the world as an illusionary and temporary hell of a place......and all my life I have searched for peace. I am not complaining about my life had a very interesting and varied life and know now that I have grown spiritually and attribute a lot of it to my TF. Thing is, I don't really know her that well even though we have communicated through millions of words almost daily with the almost regular periods of silence of course. When we are apart I feel sad but always hopeful because I know I am finding myself. Notably peace allowing me to accept whatever comes my way.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:35 AM
heintje

Tinks. I thought that person could keep that kind of confidence, as she promised...and also because she was TF's friend.

Your comments about my twin sister, I have wondered if she was not causing all this havoc i.e working through my TF perhaps blaming me for her (twin sister) demise?
TF claims I am the only person with whom she has fights .

Last edited by heintje : 12-05-2012 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Natalia

There is more negative than positive it would seem only by what you are allowing us to know. So far you have accused her of being a narcissist and a liar that she fights with you more than anyone else.
What work needs to be done to come to a more balanced body-mind-soul?

Are you willing to look at what is projected out of your own manifestations? What you give out are you getting back? What she is getting back is what she is giving out? How much harmony is there in this relationship and what steps are you going to take in order to achieve that. Do you even want that?
Old 12-05-2012, 03:23 AM
heintje

Tinks thank you for your response. I am not trying to blameshift. If it is me then I will have to deal with it...just like what I am doing now. Maybe I am just totally oblivious to my own faults, maybe I come through as a rotten *******.....I don't think so. As I said before I am totally committed to life in the spirit and want to be/get there regardless of the cost.

I have told you the facts as I know them. I very strongly felt the connection as did she
She'd fly off the handle for what I would consider the smallest reason...I just don't
she has admitted that I am the anchor of the relationship which means that I approached her many, many times after a break
learned to apologize
learned to admit fault
learned to not judge her...freedom was her deepest desire
and told her that whatever she said I would consider that to come out of a heart of love

does that mean that I am perfect?
does that mean that I always followed those rules?

no.......

and I do not consider those above things accusations....

That's it in a nutshell...I'll be happy to answer other more precise questions. I am looking for an answer. For myself.

yet I was irrevocably drawn to her and allowed whatever my observations are/were right or wrong

Thing is , like confused heart, I never had/have a change to explain my side of the story

it always had the same pattern...a disagreement started...either side....she would hardly ever give in like yes...Heintje is wrong but he said sorry so let's forget it....no accusations started to go on, get higher pitched, she started typing much faster than otherwise...and the end was always the same...slam bang.