Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
Are We Running Out of Time??

My tf told me in a 'vision' that we are running out of time. I felt like it was one of those 'higher self' sort of things. But, it felt like a message regardless. I've also heard that others have felt this way too and have received this same message. Many of us believe that something is coming and soon, but does anyone feel like they have been pressed with this lately?
Old 09-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Ascender

Not really, for me it's more like time isn't passing fast enough right now. The changes are all taking too much time, from my ego's perspective. My higher self however totally trusts in the universe, and what will be will be.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
I agree, from my ego's perspective, it is at a snail's pace.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Master
I definitely feel anxious, and like there isn't enough time. I don't know where that feeling comes from though. I have no visions or signs. I just feel anxious. I am trying to remind myself of patience. The other day there was a praying mantis on the hood of my car as I sat in a drive through. I NEVER see praying mantis's ever .. this was the 2nd I have seen in a month. I finally looked up the meaning and it said, calm, patience.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
I feel anxious like I am waiting for the next chapter of my life to start all ready. But yet I know when this baby is born I won't have this time I have now lol.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Loving_Soul

I feel anxious too and I know my TF does also...I see this as a positive - we are not meant to be just sitting back able to control or manage this - it is the silent force that continues our evolution & maturing :)
Old 09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I feel anxious too and I know my TF does also...I see this as a positive - we are not meant to be just sitting back able to control or manage this - it is the silent force that continues our evolution & maturing :)

I firstly believe that we aren't meant to remain stagnant. We are supposed to be moving forward with 'something', the something that is our individual purpose. But, I also feel like there is a push for us all as a whole to be on our toes. That something will greatly affect us on a large scale. I've actually known something big was going to happen in my lifetime that would change the way we are used to living in this world. I used to think it was war or plague, or something I could imagine from some movie I'd seen. Never did I imagine it would be something that could change us so much, and that there will be people in this world that will be too blind to even notice this change when it comes. I feel sad for those people.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Master
oh i don't think it's a "running out of time" thing so much as a "tying up loose ends" thing.

then onto the next phase. how exciting!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Loving_Soul

I completely agree :)

Element I share your experience - the most I feel I can do is be as ready as I can be to assist in the change - hence the compulsion for self work
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Ascender
Cool message Element 5.

I don't feel we're running out of time, but I do strongly sense, feel from deep within as if something is coming and already happening. And time from my perspective is FLYING by.