Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator
Thoughts Titanic

I was thinking about the titanic, since i AM CRAZY ABOUT TITANIC AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH TITANIC. Anyways I watched the titanic movie for like the 20something time on Sunday 100 years since that day. I was thinking about tf/sc/ I am wondering if anyone has investigated this and titanic. all those people. I mean the moves based on a connection with leo and kate. So i began thinking about the real peoples on the ship. Think of people a hundread years ago in general. I guess.

whats your thoughts....
Old 17-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator
I think movies are a perfect example that there are other people out there (the one's who write these stories) that know somehow that we are all searching for unconditional love. I have seen so many examples. God, even Twilight, as much as I hate to mention it. I think even they know that that is what people want to see. People who are looking...and actually find it.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:58 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Titanic makes me feel nervous. I HATE boats and open waters and I'm afraid of drowning... Leo was cute though.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator
He was cute then. I don't think I would have had a problem with dieing like that if I had just met my soul connection person or something as great as that.
I was never into twilight. so I can only say hmmmmmmlol
Old 17-04-2012, 10:05 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

I LOVED Twilight the books but couldn't do anything else than laugh at those movies... They are just hilariously bad

I would have very much against dying just after finding out who my true love is... Imagine, needing to separate so soon... Ugh.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator
That why you make every minute count you just never know... even though I look forward to messing with people when I die. ha ha ha ha
Old 17-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Master
i have a fear of open water and boats also , and i hate rivers too , i know i drowned in a past life when my plane went down into the ocean , i also know i died on a boat too ... i had a big thing about titanic at one point , my kids dad birthday was 14.april and guranteed every single time i watched it he would go out the door as i put it on and return always when the boat hit the iceberg i then started getting weird feelings about it , my mum , me , all my sisters , are terrified of water , all hate going anywhere away from home , dont like leaving the country :/ i got to thinkign that maybe we was all on the titanic .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Titanic is only a movie, it didn't happen in real life!!! lol

Just kidding I am just imitating those foolish people who believed it was. I love the movie by the way and are expecting to watch the 3D version of it!

I guess their love is what unconditional love is about, and even when he died she took what it taught her and lived the life she always wanted.
Old 17-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Master
the way he bought her real self out and got her to step into her own :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 17-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator
I hate nit hearing have been known to stop a shower cuz i can't hear. I freak when people wheel up on me. I think i was death in a past life. Every time that ship snaps i get emitional .