Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2011, 04:08 AM
Experiencer
communicating messages to others through angels?

Hi guys,
Is it possible to talk to other living beings through our angels?

There's this person who has hurt me very much. I've been left very betrayed and hurt. It took me a few months after the event before starting to truly feel the betrayal and I feel angry for what that person did... I tried to let it go but the anger was not going away. So I thought if I let it out to this person, if told him how what he did hurt me so very much and told him exactly what it was that hurt me the most and how i now felt, that I'd feel better. I texted him but he got angry with me, said he didnt want to hurt me, that he didn't do it on purpose, and that there was nothing else to say. But long story short, he seems to be in denial about how wrong it was of him to make me go through what he did. He has been selfish and dishonest. I guess I wanted him to admit how he wronged me. But that didn't happen and I was felt feeling angry still, and upset that my texting him ruined our relationship (we had parted on good terms). I texted him a week later to say sorry if I hurt him when I let all of this out. That I thought I'd feel better by doing it, but that I still didn't feel any better. He accepted my apology but doesn't wanna talk to me and seems bitter.

I don't want it to be this way. I want the hurt and anger to go away. I don't want us to be upset with each other. And I don't know how to fix it. Can our Angels help? Would it help if I talked to his higher soul? Or can I talk to his guides/angels so that they'd communicate this with him? Can I talk to his soul directly? Or to his angels directly? Or do I need my Angels to talk to him or to his angels for me? Not sure how to do this.... I don't want us to be upset with each other anymore...... Saying it to him in person won't make it better I don't think. I already tried once.
Old 31-12-2011, 05:52 AM
Experiencer
I sent some white light to this person last night shortly after posting this, and asking archangels raphael and gabriel to help in resolving this conflict and in facilitating communication between the both of us. A bit later on I messaged him to apologize again if I hurt in him any way, that I hated us being upset with each other, and that it's just that im having a real hard time moving on from him and letting go of the pain and that i was sorry. he messaged right away and said that it was fine, assured me that I would feel better with time, and said sorry. im still very hurt and upset about what he did and I don't understand why he did what he did, and why we even ever met. I may never know. but at least he doesn't resent me and he knows I never meant to hurt him either. when i said goodnight he made sure i knew that one of my favorite bands is coming to town, he didnt want me to miss it. So I know we're on good terms even though we wont be talking for a good while (at my request). I miss him so much... I loved him very much and could see a future with him. But he never let go of his ex. I wished he could have loved me like he loved her. I wished he would have been honest with me when i asked him about his feelings for her when we first started dating. If I had known, I never would have pursued this relationship with him. this is what i find unfair :(
Old 31-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Ascender
Im sorry you went threw that.

Things happen for a resion and some times leting your feelings out on the person who hurt you will only ruin things more. I know this from experance.

I believe our angels would love to help you get rid of this pain, only if your willing to let go. If you are not then they cant help you. Like my very own guide said "In order to heal another heart you must heal yours first." And its true. In order to pick up the peaces that have been broken and torn, you need to heal your self first. Its going to take time.

But I too have been in this boat with my 3 years. Happy together, seeing an awsome futcher. Had a job, a grate life filled with friends and fun. But then he started to get invovled with this other girl then dumped me. I was hurt. I felt nothing but pain. 3 years with that man. Gave so much to him and only wanted love in return. Lost my job, friends and so much. But at the end, I look back to see, he wasnt ment for me. He never really acepted me for who I was. Who I wanted to be. Today I am very happy and comfterble. No pain nothing .

So go and heal your heart. Heal your body and mind. Then only then will you beable to heal your friendship and live with out that pain. Its going to be painful. And I pray for you to get better and that your heart gets healed soon.
Old 31-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
I like what Zoclora had to say. Self healing is the place to begin.

The goal is to become so authentically true to the self that only the best partner potentials will find you appealing.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Angelz

I have found that if you ask the Angels to help you let go and to resolve the negative feelings you are having about the situation that you will find yourself feeling much better about the situation and once that happens you can move on to find the other doors and blessings they have opened up for you because there is something much better awaiting you once you have learned this lesson!
Old 01-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Kaie

You can ask your angels to communicate with their angels. I have done that before, and it seemed to make a difference. Self healing is also important. It is a good way to communicate with another person.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
thank you guys
I think subconsciously im not letting myself move on, for some reason. I feel lost in the dark. I've asked many times for help with healing but i seem to always fall back.