Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder

Not experienced in astral projection but know I am somehow

Hey everyone!
Over the last year I've someone started to astral project by myself at night. Not without trying. I've come across some scary things, I even wrote a thread about an encounter a few months ago. However I need someone's professional advice. Lastnight I was astral projecting, but I was in my grandmothers house (in the astral plane) and I came across an old woman. There was a terrible feeling all over the house and it felt like the woman was trying to guide me or train me further in feeling spiritual entities or somehow connecting with them. I don't know what she was doing but that's what it seemed like. She was talking to me and I remember looking at the corner of the room and something felt BAD and I got up and walked to sit beside her and she started hounding me on what it was and was trying to get me to go near it, see it, connect somehow with it. Shortly after, I was attacked by something, I rememeber feeling like I was being thrashed around.

Is it possible to feel these entities or did they just not show themselves?
I've seen entities on the astral plane so I don't know why this one would be so different.

Any advice would be great guys!
Thank you so much for your time!
Old 08-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Pathfinder

I know I keep telling this here and it may make some people roll their eyes, but it really is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in the astral is that you should trust your feeling. The woman actually tried to manipulate you and you got yourself influenced by negative things. I know such things, I have fallen stupidly into such things as well. Well, in the astral, it does not count what you see. If the house feels terrible, there is no doubt that it has a low and negative vibrancy, so you should immediately go back to body or out of that place! Even if the house looks beautiful, it can just be a trick. The same with entities/ persons. If they look like the nicest person in the world but they actually radiate a bad feeling, then it is NOT wise to talk to them or even touching them.
That's the astral sense: you can sense what people/ places "feel" like. What vibrancy they have. If they feel negative or positive to you etc. EVERY being can use disguises in the astral and trick you with looking like a friend or family member. That's why you always have to sense "towards" them.
Not that it would be totally dangerous, but it can influence you negatively. You may be in a very low and negative state after such an experience, feeling fear or sadness or hate seemingly without any reason. How did you feel AFTER that experience?
However, that's the best way: learning by doing. Don't worry, it will work better next time :)
Old 08-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Master

What Aguia said made sense. I think we can all learn from this. If it does not feel right, go somewhere else otherwise it is likely to attract something negative. I will take this advice if I get a bad feeling.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguia
I know I keep telling this here and it may make some people roll their eyes, but it really is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in the astral is that you should trust your feeling. The woman actually tried to manipulate you and you got yourself influenced by negative things. I know such things, I have fallen stupidly into such things as well. Well, in the astral, it does not count what you see. If the house feels terrible, there is no doubt that it has a low and negative vibrancy, so you should immediately go back to body or out of that place! Even if the house looks beautiful, it can just be a trick. The same with entities/ persons. If they look like the nicest person in the world but they actually radiate a bad feeling, then it is NOT wise to talk to them or even touching them.
That's the astral sense: you can sense what people/ places "feel" like. What vibrancy they have. If they feel negative or positive to you etc. EVERY being can use disguises in the astral and trick you with looking like a friend or family member. That's why you always have to sense "towards" them.
Not that it would be totally dangerous, but it can influence you negatively. You may be in a very low and negative state after such an experience, feeling fear or sadness or hate seemingly without any reason. How did you feel AFTER that experience?
However, that's the best way: learning by doing. Don't worry, it will work better next time :)
Thank you so much for your advice! It definetly didn't feel right. Like something was "missing." I have so many other questions! I actually haven't been trying to AP it's just kind of been happening more and more and I opened myself up to the spirtiual world that I've recognized what it is and maybe that's why more is happening?? I don't know. It's hard for me to control myself because I haven't trained myself because I don't control it. I was also wondering if you knew about coloring? Some of my AP experiences are dark blue everything is, or very dark. Especially the experience I had lastnight. It's almost as if it was a filter over my eyes. I've tried researching it but haven't found anything. Any thoughts??
Old 09-03-2016, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Are you creating a protective shield around your body, before you AP?
Old 09-03-2016, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkadium
Are you creating a protective shield around your body, before you AP?
That's the thing. I'm not trying to AP, I don't know how to control it I just know when I am. I have no idea how to protect or ground myself..
Old 09-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Master
from what i understand:
the Astral realm is a 4th dimensional reality.
the imagination dominates there.
it is said that in 4-D you can start to recognize your immortality.

it seems to me that knowing you are (forever) safe and secure before
you undertake these adventures will insulate you from concerns for your safety.
emotional cues of dis-ease can warn you that particular encountered energies
aren't something you'll wish to interact with.

to create a protective shield, to ground yourself, use your imagination.
imagine yourself as inexorably connected to mother earth - to Gaia;
then extend your consciousness out from there.
imagine a protective bubble of energy from Archangel Michael encircling
and protecting you from harm.
whatever particulars feel comfortable to you are the ones to use.
first though, develop a personal sense of safety, in everyday life;
this'll be useful for you in all situations, whether Astral or mundane.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
from what i understand:
the Astral realm is a 4th dimensional reality.
the imagination dominates there.
it is said that in 4-D you can start to recognize your immortality.

it seems to me that knowing you are (forever) safe and secure before
you undertake these adventures will insulate you from concerns for your safety.
emotional cues of dis-ease can warn you that particular encountered energies
aren't something you'll wish to interact with.

to create a protective shield, to ground yourself, use your imagination.
imagine yourself as inexorably connected to mother earth - to Gaia;
then extend your consciousness out from there.
imagine a protective bubble of energy from Archangel Michael encircling
and protecting you from harm.
whatever particulars feel comfortable to you are the ones to use.
first though, develop a personal sense of safety, in everyday life;
this'll be useful for you in all situations, whether Astral or mundane.
I just don't understand why I am AP. I don't not like it, it's just that I'm not attempting to. I just do and I'm like okay well I'm here, when I enter my body again and wake up the next morning I'm like what the heck?
Old 09-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Master
maybe try thinking of the experiences as if they're lucid dreams.
it's "normal" to dream, you're just consciously aware of it at the time.
but, be respectful of the environment you find and see what the things
there have to show you (rather than demanding that the dream
comply to your authority).
just a thought
Old 09-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
maybe try thinking of the experiences as if they're lucid dreams.
it's "normal" to dream, you're just consciously aware of it at the time.
but, be respectful of the environment you find and see what the things
there have to show you (rather than demanding that the dream
comply to your authority).
just a thought
On an average, I lucked dream 5 times out of the week. So when I AP I know it's different. Don't you think the spiritual aspect wants to do it and that's why it's happening? Also, in a previous comment I posted do you know anything about blue??