Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-11-2011, 06:16 AM
Journeyer

SO glad to find you all!

I jsut spent 30 minutes typing my story only to be told my password was invalid!! I just registered tonight. I will hopefully be back tomorrow to retype and retell this wild story which im sure u all will enjoy as much as i have enjoyed yours! it jsut took the fun out my joy at finding this forum to be told i had not logged in which I had .... oh well Im done whinning :)
I am grateful this palce is here and look forward to getting to know you all.
Old 28-11-2011, 06:26 AM
Master
Hi Journeyer

A big Welcome to you

:)
Old 28-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Master
Hi journeyer>>>

(Hint: Type out your story on Word or a blank email and copy/paste it in here, just to be on the safe side.)

~Welcome!

Old 28-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Yassi

Hi

Nice to meet you
Old 28-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
Hi Journeyer, a big welcome to the forum from me.

Yep, best to copy and paste the long ones, or if You type straight in the box, hit the 'Go Advanced' button then remember to press the 'Preview Post' button periodically as you go. Every 5 minutes or so seems to do the trick, or else it signs You out and work can get lost.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Journeyer

Thanks for the warm welcome - I knew I had found a place of Light. :)
I wanted to share this with you and I hope I can get some feedback from the wonderful knowledge floating arnd in here!
At a thrift store I saw a egg/rock/stone. It looked badly water or sun damaged. Was tucked way back against the wall and sunk into the crevice created by the shelving. At first i thought it too damaged to buy but soemthing made me hod on to it and THAT aroused my curiosity. I finally got my pendulum out. Had a feeling it was Labradorite so i asked it said YES. I got a super timid feeling from this stone. Well, i ended up getting it and once i got it home the story came out. The ppl who had this little fellow tried to use it for dark purposes. Labradorite is so so protective psychically that it can not or will not participate and the fight was on! They pushed and he pushed back it was so hard for the stone he was really battle worn... A cleaning lady thought he was junk and took him to Goodwill one day. There he did his best to hide and look as unappealing as possible. I know that we would have preferred i put him back in htat inital contact he wanted nothing to do with ppl for a while anyway... I polished him up and it tok very littel to make this wonderful stone shine! I smudged and smudged and he asked for more and more! Took abt an hr before he felt clean. Now, a week or so later he tells me he is a Genie! Oh MY!!! I know nothing abt Genies and will not get myself entangled in things i know nothing abt - I have done that before with bad results... Anyway I put no demands on him and he is enjoying his life making friends with the other crystals. There are so many pics and manifestations of ppl and animals on him! He shows me these alot! I am not yet advance enough to do any telepahtic work with him but I am dying toknow his full story!!!!! I use the pendulum with good success but as u know it is limited in many ways. Sigh. One day ...... I dont know if an of you can pick up on him?? That would be so wonderful! Iam burning with curiosity I have to know his sstory!!! LOL The good news is he is happy here and even peaceful which warms my heart.
Thank you for reading this. I have noone i can talk to abt these things and that makes this a lonely journey.. Until NOW that is :)
Blessings! May the Light bring you wonder, abundance and peace.

Also I would like to extend my sincer gratitude to teh founder of this forum. WOW! You did a great thing! Sending you Love and Gratitude. Hope you are rcving all the splendid happy thoughts generated from the ppl you have blessed with this forum
Old 28-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Journeyer

Thanks for the warm welcome - I knew I had found a place of Light. :)
I wanted to share this with you and I hope I can get some feedback from the wonderful knowledge floating arnd in here!
At a thrift store I saw a egg/rock/stone. It looked badly water or sun damaged. Was tucked way back against the wall and sunk into the crevice created by the shelving. At first i thought it too damaged to buy but soemthing made me hod on to it and THAT aroused my curiosity. I finally got my pendulum out. Had a feeling it was Labradorite so i asked it said YES. I got a super timid feeling from this stone. Well, i ended up getting it and once i got it home the story came out. The ppl who had this little fellow tried to use it for dark purposes. Labradorite is so so protective psychically that it can not or will not participate and the fight was on! They pushed and he pushed back it was so hard for the stone he was really battle worn... A cleaning lady thought he was junk and took him to Goodwill one day. There he did his best to hide and look as unappealing as possible. I know that we would have preferred i put him back in htat inital contact he wanted nothing to do with ppl for a while anyway... I polished him up and it tok very littel to make this wonderful stone shine! I smudged and smudged and he asked for more and more! Took abt an hr before he felt clean. Now, a week or so later he tells me he is a Genie! Oh MY!!! I know nothing abt Genies and will not get myself entangled in things i know nothing abt - I have done that before with bad results... Anyway I put no demands on him and he is enjoying his life making friends with the other crystals. There are so many pics and manifestations of ppl and animals on him! He shows me these alot! I am not yet advance enough to do any telepahtic work with him but I am dying toknow his full story!!!!! I use the pendulum with good success but as u know it is limited in many ways. Sigh. One day ...... I dont know if an of you can pick up on him?? That would be so wonderful! Iam burning with curiosity I have to know his sstory!!! LOL The good news is he is happy here and even peaceful which warms my heart.
Thank you for reading this. I have noone i can talk to abt these things and that makes this a lonely journey.. Until NOW that is :)
Blessings! May the Light bring you wonder, abundance and peace.

Also I would like to extend my sincer gratitude to teh founder of this forum. WOW! You did a great thing! Sending you Love and Gratitude. Hope you are rcving all the splendid happy thoughts generated from the ppl you have blessed with this forum. You look vaguely familiar ... hmm Ill read abt you on here and see why i feel that way
Old 28-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Journeyer

had the same problem with this program. I log in fine, no problems till i post then it tells me "no you did not log in" LOL!! Good thing i took the advice of the seasoned travelers here and copied it before i lost it! Wonder if other new people have this problem .....????

Oh and I will get a pic of this being to post here if anyone wants to try and connect with him. Thank You!!!
Old 28-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Elena

Welcome to the family
Old 28-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum, dear Journeyer.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com