Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2007, 10:02 AM
whatsimigig

headache problem

i starting to join a circle on wed which im looking forward to, but recently ive had vivid dreams one of which i dreamt my friend whom i havent seen for 2 years contacted me and the next day she text to see if we could meet.also, dreams of tarot and mediums talking to me.im practicing readings and got most of them right so i know im on the right pathway here but my problem is that this week ive had tremendous headaches in middle of forehead which wont go away and feelings of dizzyness and sickness.is this connected???
or am i just unwell lol.
x
Old 15-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsimigig
i starting to join a circle on wed which im looking forward to, but recently ive had vivid dreams one of which i dreamt my friend whom i havent seen for 2 years contacted me and the next day she text to see if we could meet.also, dreams of tarot and mediums talking to me.im practicing readings and got most of them right so i know im on the right pathway here but my problem is that this week ive had tremendous headaches in middle of forehead which wont go away and feelings of dizzyness and sickness.is this connected???
or am i just unwell lol.
x

Try sitting and filling your head with light for 5 minutes...
AM
Old 15-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account
try 'closing down' properly when you finish doing spiritual work, they should show you how to do this in your circle, let us know how it goes
Old 16-01-2007, 01:03 PM
dreamer

Hey whatsimijig,

great news - your third eye is opening, you lucky person, enjoy it, trust it and go with it, the more you let go the quicker it will open, if its been closed a long time it will be stiff at first hence the headaches and sickness but that wears off, welcome to the world of the homing pidgeon!!

Last edited by dreamer : 16-01-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Silky

Hi Whatsimigig,
I have very similar feeling, but usually while I'm meditating or talking to my guide. An ache right at the front of my head that lasts only as long as the session, and doesn't reappear on any other occasion. Initially I was a little concerned about this, (wondering, like you, whether it had some physical cause) but the timing has convinced me otherwise. Oh, and reading posts like yours of course, this does seem a fairly common occurance.

Take it as positive...it's a sign you're getting a link!

Silky x
Old 03-02-2007, 12:52 AM
OceanWaves19161

Heeeeey that explains why I've been getting headaches for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I've been trying to ground myself but to no avail!. I'm also starting to get a sore spot in the chest area. Is this the heart chakra opening up or something else?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account
please note; i strongly believe any persistent headache should be checked out by a gp. just to rule out any other problems
Old 20-02-2007, 07:37 PM
spiritalk

When we are finished with the circle and go to bed to sleep the consciousness is still on the spirit level. This puts it in operation during the sleep state and the individual can result in a headache. Any chest pain needs to be checked out by a medical professional.

God bless, J
Old 27-02-2007, 10:57 PM
littlestarshine

i have also had this,,, thought it was just me concentrating hard!!!

thanks for the explination!!!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:42 PM
spiritalk

Just make sure to have a cup of tea or coffee or maybe something to eat, relax with some sort of diversion (I find TV a great mind stopper...lol) before trying to sleep after a spirit encounter (circle).

God bless, J
Closed Thread