Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Makoorakoo

Betrayal of heavens angels

has anyone been betrayed by the heavens angels after all the kindness and help you bring

i have suffered attacks from heavens angels, been betrayed by heavens angels and most angels are meant to be kind and comforting with healing qualities

i will admit im not a saint but im not a sinner either so my question in being is why cant the heavens angels leave the innocent alone if all they wish unto them is harm? heavens angels even know what troubles i am going through wether it be from this realm or any other realm and from what i have gathered they are being purely spiteful. I also ask who are the real demons here, i admit heavens angels have helped me in the past but what is with the turn to hatred.Heavens Angels are meant to love not harm and by love it means to love every living being no matter what as to which i am dissapointed in the so called saviour of the heart because the reason the angels are trying not to listen to him is because he does only "selfish love" as angels see it. I would like to say more to him to help him but he will not trust me for reasons i wish not to discuss.

my guardian angel is not from heaven he is from a realm i will not mention. in the past i did have a heavens angel who was destroyed while protecting me long ago. if the heavens angels know about this i would love to hear from them

people if you have read this and thought i was a misery guts of person of evil i pity you. i am just trying to get peace out and find people who have the same problem with heavens angels

please do not debate weather heavens angels are evil or not on this threat
thanks for your time and may you be in peace and protection from what may harm you
Old 05-08-2006, 04:21 PM
kundalini

I say this with all compassion Makoorakoo but your view of the angel hierarchy seems to be a little out-of-tune. You say you have been attacked by 'heaven's' angels. Are you referring to an actual physical attack? If so, then you are mistaken in believing it to be the angels of light. I believe you have opened yourself up to the darker realms and are perhaps suffering from a lack of protection and light.

It should be absolutely imperative for you to immerse yourself in the protective, angelic light of 'silver'. Any sort of attack you have experienced will have come from the darker realms and they will be creatures of the dark disguised as angels of light. Work on your root chakra too as this will assist with improving mental strength.

Also, I'm sorry about this, but it is a fallacy to believe that one of your angels was destroyed while 'protecting' you. Angels cannot be destroyed, they are of light and dark has no power over them. Perhaps some work could be done on your sixth eye chakra removing negativity. This may aid you in ridding yourself of any delusions.

This is the silver visualisation technique. I have took this from another thread in which I posted it but I believe it to equally apply here.

This is pretty much a visualisation technique and so I suppose it is something that should be done, once a day, preferably in the morning. First, visualise a sphere of SILVER light around the whole of your body which will be your protection from the world.

Then, gradually, pull this light towards you until it follows the outline of your body. You don't need to pull this light in too tight. Apparently, about 30cm ( 12 inches ) is close enough. Tell yourself or KNOW that it is in place. Then you can forget about it. It will remain there until you consciously WILL it to dissolve.

This is why I said it is probably best to do it once a day, just to reaffirm it to yourself. The silver sphere will serve as protection against hostile psychic energy and will protect you from picking up negativity off others.

Thanks for reading and I sincerely hope this helps you. Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 05-08-2006 at 05:05 PM.
Old 26-08-2006, 04:30 PM
violetmay

Would agree with last post. I don't know where your angel came from and if you have gone into darker places, but would say this is the work of demons or dark spirits. No angel of light and love would turn nasty. Take the above advice, tune into your heavenly angels and know that our guardian angel will only come from a good place, ask them to take you into the light and loving place, and protect yourself from the negative forces around you.

I do pick up that you have dabbled with darker energies, perhaps out of curiosity or frustation that you were not getting the answers quick or stong enough in the more gentle realm. You can stop this union with them, and remove them from your life, if you want to and can be patient and let your good spirits and angels do things in their time. Please don't take short cuts, there is a price to pay. I have sent you some healing and hopefully kick started you protection. I have also sent arch angel Micheal to cleanse and heal you. You have the choice as to whether you receive this, if you do not want it, it will go to someone who will embrace it.

I wish you luck.xx
Old 05-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Makoorakoo

thanks for the help i took your advice and i agree now that angels are good, however i still have the belief they are overjudgemental but i can still see good things coming from them ^_^
Old 09-09-2006, 10:34 AM
mikron

what you need is spiritual discipline and you most likely need to seek out a spiritual teacher that you should be asking these kinds of questions before hand! what to do if bad stuff happens !

The problem that you may not be aware of is dark energies may be hiding in the background when you connect with your guides the dark energies may jump into the connection you have with your guides ,so you need a defensive plan a teacher could tell you , its just like being on the astral plan in case you run into dark energies you need to have a plan ahead of time !which should be a part of your spiritual life anyway !

mikron
Old 12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
what you need is spiritual discipline and you most likely need to seek out a spiritual teacher that you should be asking these kinds of questions before hand! what to do if bad stuff happens !

The problem that you may not be aware of is dark energies may be hiding in the background when you connect with your guides the dark energies may jump into the connection you have with your guides ,so you need a defensive plan a teacher could tell you , its just like being on the astral plan in case you run into dark energies you need to have a plan ahead of time !which should be a part of your spiritual life anyway !

mikron

thanks for all the help i shall sit tight until a teacher comes to me as fate will bring this help ...peace out
Old 04-11-2006, 01:11 AM
SaintedSun

Even heaven's angels were sent to destroy cities, and cause war/death, etc,- They do not always represent what WE want them too, loving, passionate, etc,. They had/ have their assignments, and certainly do them. worker bees, as I call them.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:15 AM
SaintedSun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
please do not debate weather heavens angels are evil or not on this threat

But there is an important question in that whether they are of good origin, or bad. That must be acknowledged, and the possibility of your "angel" stemming from evil, shouldn't it be considered?
Old 04-11-2006, 01:21 AM
FRANK789

Makoo, I too have been given a occasional stern look by two Angels that vist often. But I am aware of the reasons why....... I have felt shame at those moments. But I continue to move forward in my quest for eternal happiness.I was listening to your words and it brings back my first love of God and the unity of all things. In the past few years I have wandered so far away from my first love. Yes, The gifts are given without repentance, but to stray from that love brings such lonliness and even a degree of apathy....
The test of one's strength is in his or her weakness...Time and tears can test the heart, and the flesh lays seige to the soul. The fear of a darkened heart and a bitter remorse is the reward. Better to weep than worry. Greater to sacrifice for another than to turn away. Walk where it is steep and turn not away from the thorne, grasp the rose and wipe the tears of another with it's soft petals......... This is in deed a witness to your soul and a blessing to another...... Walk in peace. frank

Last edited by FRANK789 : 04-11-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Makoorakoo

thinking about angels gives me nothing anymore i know a few angels personally and only a few have remained loyal to me. As a note i had a physical angel threatening to attack me with blades of light. This fool is not seeing the point that light is not meant to harm people it is usually used for healing. Even though i have used light for healing i can admit i have used it for other reasons as well that are more "negative" to peoples views.

angels are part of a society that believes their group is better than any other (a good study to read on is the tajfel study in psychology about the reasons for discrimination, it has some detail on personalities of "in group" and "out group" views). In my belief humans who become angels are not seeing the higher possibilities they can have.

to me there are some good and some bad its our job to trust ourselves, only then can we find reason to trust others

blessings to all
Closed Thread