Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

How do people keep finding spirit guides ?

I keep reading about all these experiences of people meeting their spirit guides, how do they keep finding them ?... mine must be in hiding ? There is one that I know of and it seems I keep missing him, I know he is here

but where are the others that should be speaking to me ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Tammy

Well knowing that he is here and acknowledging your spiritguide is a good start! we seem to be on the same page. he will show himself in due time. Just carry on asking, mediatating. you might just find, that you have most probably come across him, and never realised it was him. good luck!
Old 20-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Tammy

and in regards to the others, maybe they dont feel the need to show themselves to you, because they figure they are only your temp guides. (i dont know i am sucking from my thumb here :-) )
Old 20-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I keep reading about all these experiences of people meeting their spirit guides, how do they keep finding them ?... mine must be in hiding ? There is one that I know of and it seems I keep missing him, I know he is here

Dream Angel xx

If they want to play hard to get let them. Act like your not interested ...That will very quickly put the shoe on the foot and you won't be able to move for signs and synchronicity's.

Its a bit like Snow blindness, If you want to see it you can't. the more you want, the less evident it is.. So let things flow as they will and you'll be bumping into all sorts..

They ( I don't know who they are ) used to say to me.

You always get what you need from the Universe, but rarely or never what you want.

Once you focus...it's gone. Which is really frustrating (especially in Lucid dreaming which incidentally to me is clair audience and clair voyance).

So we have to let go , see what comes to us, instead of going on a search
Old 20-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Tammy ,

thank you for your reply, sorry I have been away recently and have missed recent posts. Sounds like you too are looking for your spirit guides ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Neville

LOL, Its just like me to post as you are writing D.A.. That would be one of them thar synchronocities I was talking about in my last post
Old 20-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Now there is a totally different approach Neville.

"You always get what you need from the Universe, but rarely or never what you want."
I have heard this comment before. So it could be, I am not " needing " communication with my spirit guides at this moment in time ?

Dream Angel xx

hee hee crossed wires, there Neville ... my first comment is in regards to your first post

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-09-2011, 03:20 PM
nightowl

Quote:

Dream Angel xx

Hey Dream Angel,

I am not an expert on spirit guides and how they interact with us but I can share my personal experience and view.

I know of and interact with only two human spirit guides. They contact me. I don't seek them out. They guide or teach me what is needed at the time, for what is needed for me to know or understand. It is the same with my animal guides they are with me all the time but they are in the background unless I am working with them in meditation.

Spirit guides in my opinion are there to guide and direct us when needed. We are not meant to become dependent upon them or allow them to run our lives.
Old 20-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

hi nightowl, thank you for sharing ~

ohhhh and I am forgetting animal spirit guides, they must be with my other spirit guides, haven't seen or heard from them either ! Perhaps they are just all still on summer vacation ? they could at least send me a cosmic postcard !

I am not looking to be dependent on them or to have them run my life, I am just seeking a little guidance or confirmation at times. I am not bothering them with constant requests, certainly not demands, on their time or advice. Just a little re-assurance that someone is with me and listening, maybe sharing some guidance. At times I feel so alone

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-09-2011, 04:07 PM
nightowl

Quote:
hi nightowl, thank you for sharing ~

ohhhh and I am forgetting animal spirit guides, they must be with my other spirit guides, haven't seen or heard from them either ! Perhaps they are just all still on summer vacation ? they could at least send me a cosmic postcard !

I am not looking to be dependent on them or to have them run my life, I am just seeking a little guidance or confirmation at times. I am not bothering them with constant requests, certainly not demands, on their time or advice. Just a little re-assurance that someone is with me and listening, maybe sharing some guidance. At times I feel so alone

Dream Angel xx

I can understand that, I wasn't implying you would become dependent, I suppose I could have worded that line better...

I suppose I just noticed that some tend to think of them as friends and companions, not that they can't be, but it isn't that way for me. I think that it can be very different with each person. If we realize this I think it may be a little easier for those who are searching, it isn't always easy or automatic with everyone...at least this is what I have noticed. You are not alone your guardian angel is always with you...

If you believe in animal guides then your power animal is there as well...