Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Tabitha

Okay, so my entity is still around...

... as always, we are only visited every few weeks or so, and the activity is harmless as ever, just mischievous. Last time it was making a strange scraping/scratching noise in our bathroom, which stopped as soon as I approached the bathroom door, and started again once I took a couple of steps down the stairs. This happened twice. It definitely wasn't any normal household noise, so I can only attribute it to the presence.

I honestly don't feel any negativity from it, it's never seemed threatening, and I'm not frightened at all by it. I am concerned that all this time, whoever it is - presuming it is a spirit - might be trying to get my attention for a specific reason. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I visited a medium - that was back in autumn last year - but couldn't get any satisfactory answers. Besides, something awful happened a few days after my visit, I know it was really just a coincidence, but it really freaked me out and upset me, so I left the medium business alone from then on.

What I would like to know, though, is if I attempt to make contact through a medium again, is it best if I tell them from the start that I'm specifically wanting to address the entity that's been active in my house? I didn't mention that to the medium I visited last year. Also, would it be best if the medium visited me at our house?

I just would really like an answer to the mystery.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old 13-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Experiencer
Hi,
I'm new on this site so sorry if what I'm about to say is not allowed, will delete if so. I'm seeing a little girl, around 7 yo. Light coloured hair with fringe and bob. Wearing knee length flowy dress. She's just hanging around, looking bored. I think she's with you.

I'm no professional psychic but I do see spirits that come through when I read posts, just relaying what I see and any feelings I get with them.
Old 13-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
... as always, we are only visited every few weeks or so, and the activity is harmless as ever, just mischievous. Last time it was making a strange scraping/scratching noise in our bathroom, which stopped as soon as I approached the bathroom door, and started again once I took a couple of steps down the stairs. This happened twice. It definitely wasn't any normal household noise, so I can only attribute it to the presence.

I honestly don't feel any negativity from it, it's never seemed threatening, and I'm not frightened at all by it. I am concerned that all this time, whoever it is - presuming it is a spirit - might be trying to get my attention for a specific reason. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I visited a medium - that was back in autumn last year - but couldn't get any satisfactory answers. Besides, something awful happened a few days after my visit, I know it was really just a coincidence, but it really freaked me out and upset me, so I left the medium business alone from then on.

What I would like to know, though, is if I attempt to make contact through a medium again, is it best if I tell them from the start that I'm specifically wanting to address the entity that's been active in my house? I didn't mention that to the medium I visited last year. Also, would it be best if the medium visited me at our house?

If it is a legit medium, you just say, "I'd like you to come to my house. There are strange things going on. " Don't say anymore even if they ask.

A true medium will be able to pick up on, if any, spirits in the house. Sometimes it can be poltergeist activity from young children heading into teens. I've come across that more than once.
Old 13-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Maiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha

If you don’t want to converse or help or have help from a perceived entity simply ask it to leave. But you must really want it to go. You’re not afraid so the entity seems friendly. But if you were to become frightened by it, the entity could become scary. It seems they take their cue from you. The more you panic the more frightening these entities can be. Stay calm and ask it to leave.

If you are curious and would like to know more about the entity, try asking the entity questions. The answers may come as thoughts in your head or symbols as in things being moved around in your home or an unexpected delivery or a message in a phone call or a meeting with a friend. Being observant can be helpful.

The secret is not to question it too much, keep questions simple, take what comes to you and have faith in it. Don’t push for a response.