Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Post Advice, discussion help, to heal?

Many times, I find myself, defending my beliefs to malicious people attacking me, really on no stance at all. Moments when speaking with others who are like minded and i get attacked by some one else around. I try to defend myself, saying leave me alone, or something of the matter. I don't care what others believe in, but I talk about what i believe in, i talk about what they believe in, I talk about parallels and all the other things there are to believe, because i don't have a set rule. but it seems I'm always ruffling feathers!!
People are bent on telling me I'm a bad person for talking about my beliefs, and then when i stand up for myself, the tables turn and I'm suppressing their beliefs and opinions. and I know I have issues but i think its just our energies clashing ? Or even possibly them just being over sensitive? But I dont want to right off the idea it might be me!! Its like, the people who i get along with, they understand me, and even when we disagree its no big deal. But there are people in my life who will not allow me to "walk away" and I don't know if I am provoking it, or if its just me, am i offensive? I have no idea...
My husband says its because I don't sugar coat anything, and don't let people walk on me, but lately i feel like theres something i need to fix.
Am I hurting others with out realizing it, and causing them to be overly defensive and accusative. And if I am, how can I become aware of exactly what I am doing. When I ask the people i get regurgitated generalizations of something they "don't quite remember" but I know they could be stressed and not thinking clearly.

This is alot of typing and I'm sorry, thanks for those who bare with me.
I guess my questions is, How can I be aware of the way i treat others, even on a subtle level. I try hard as it is, but it seems I have not hit the nail thus far, please, insue below and lets discuss how I can become a more warm and comfortable person for people to be around for those few who just seem to get hurt by me. (the few are very important people family ect)

Thank you so much, all the best, Halley (MaryMagda)
Old 02-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Master
these dramas are likely attracted to you because you've got a strong personality.
people can sense it, and they get triggered to vent since they feel that
you're able to stand up to their assaults.
disengage from the pettinesses and focus on the core issues (if any).
you can disengage entirely from the discussions if you wish.
there is no gain to be had from squabbling.

i've found that many conflicts seem to be instigated by people attempting
to protect some imagined 3rd party who isn't even present, and they
verbally abuse a real person standing in front of them to "protect"
someone who only exists in the imagination: "how can you say that when
there are people starving in China?"

step back from the argument and let the energy dissipate.
just observe it and let it be.

ponder "respect".
maintain self-respect, and grant it to others as well (including accusers).
your growth/maturity is gonna come from not battling over every insult.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Guide

It's the very nature of a Sagitarius to say what's on their mind ... lol. But, sometimes, your better off letting other people live in their pipe dreams. Sometimes, I have the same problems with my own family, so I usually just keep my mouth shut. People sometimes just have these stupid ego problems, and can't handle truth.

Red Clover, a Herb, is a powerful blood cleanser. When used as a tea, it might help with the headaches (mentioned in your other post).
Old 03-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Thank you both for your kind thoughts and advices to me, I hope to use the information in my life.. "battle over every insult" is something i need to work on!! thnak you
and thank you also for the red clover info!!
alls well, halley