Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2011, 08:47 PM
moke64916

Just let grace take over

We are all on a journey spiritually. When true grace takes over..it's just so beautiful. Love for everything and everyone. Once that step to fully accept the present moment is where it happens. Life is so beautiful. There is beauty in everything. Just be. Life can truly be heaven on earth. Love so powerful you feel like crying out of joy. Just the beauty of everything. Abundance. All of your necessities will be met. Give unconditionally and you shall receive unconditionlly. You will attract certain people to you. Everything is just perfect when grace takes over. It all happens in the present though. The present moment is all there is. No worries or negativity will surface. No dark can survive in the light. I cannot describe it. It is just so beautiful. Everything. Grace is wonderful. Its all indescribable. There are no words that can express how I feel. It's just beautiful. You are all love. All of these wonderful emotions are in every human. It's already there. Pure consciousness. Again I just cannot describe it. It's just truly heaven on earth.
Old 20-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Moke I'm just wondering...in this state do you accept that difficult things still happen and you simply feel peace around them, by this I mean dealing with grief around a person's death, for example..it doesn't affect you badly anymore? Or do you experience the same states of emotion like the rest of us and feel the inner peace as awareness?

Sorry ths probably makes no sense, just curious how your life appears now.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:44 PM
moke64916

Death is an illusion to me, because our souls are eternal. This is more than just inner peace. It was bliss. Peace feels different than Bliss. I am at peace with myself even though I might die at a young age because of my heart condition. Live everyday like it is your last day. All what we have is today and the Now. I accept everything that goes on in our world. I can be at peace with death. Yes it may make you cry, but it is part of the process. It would be more of a peaceful experience. There have been times where I thought I was dying because of my heart condition and I could not breath. I was not getting enough air, but I was at peace. I wasn't all frantic. Grace takes care of it all. When you live in the Present and as your unmanifested self, nothing bothers you. No thought or non-natural emotions can bother you. When you live in your superconscious frame of mind as psychiatrists call it, is where the magic happens. Yes I may not live as long as most people, but I am at peace with that.
Old 20-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for explaining Moke, that sounds wonderful. I can hear and imagine intellectually but I am not there...yet. I'm glad you experience such bliss.
Old 21-07-2011, 03:25 PM
moke64916

It all happens in the Present moment. When you become so present you are not thinking, then the wonderful feelings such as bliss follow. It is an 'undoing'. Meditation on feeling those feelings is a great way to meditate. Before I felt fully bliss, I would meditate and I would 'sense' that bliss inside. But didn't know how to fully bring it to the surface. Meditating on feeling energized that feeling and becomes brighter and brighter. All these feelings happen when one is Present in the moment. That's what I've learned through my experience. It takes some people a decade to do it. May take some a couple of months. Thoughts have no power over one when they are Present.
Old 21-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Master
Moke I love you