Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-07-2011, 01:28 PM
moke64916

Question

What exactly is a Chakra and how can you clear any blocks in your chakras? In other words have balance.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
There are numerous ways to meditate to clear your chakras, I'm sure if you youtube charka balancing meditations you will find one. Doreen Virtue has a book out with a meditating CD with chakra healing techniques
Spiritlite.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
There are numerous ways to meditate to clear your chakras, I'm sure if you youtube charka balancing meditations you will find one. Doreen Virtue has a book out with a meditating CD with chakra healing techniques
Spiritlite.
Thanks Spiritlite.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:49 PM
moke64916

I just did a Chakra meditation I found on youtube. I feel great after using it.
Thank you Spiritlite
Old 02-07-2011, 03:57 PM
chakragal

I noticed too that same Doreen Virtue book is available on Kindle, minus of course the CD/audio advantage I presume. I might get it for my Kindle.
I use my iPhone and iPad and have several chakra apps. I also have a couple chakra books in "actual" book form, and a few on my Kindle. The internet has lot of information out there too, and I just read yesterday from a Google search how to do a chakra clearing when taking a shower for that matter. You will see when you Google. I can't post links yet for the ones I personally find helpful, but you'll find ones that you like that explain at least the seven chakras. Even with the books I've bought, I find a new thing through Google all the time. I use crystals, sound apps, a tibetan singing bowl app, and a meditation app among others. I also visualize chakra areas too without the meditation-sort of my own version.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:06 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakragal
I noticed too that same Doreen Virtue book is available on Kindle, minus of course the CD/audio advantage I presume. I might get it for my Kindle.
I use my iPhone and iPad and have several chakra apps. I also have a couple chakra books in "actual" book form, and a few on my Kindle. The internet has lot of information out there too, and I just read yesterday from a Google search how to do a chakra clearing when taking a shower for that matter. You will see when you Google. I can't post links yet for the ones I personally find helpful, but you'll find ones that you like that explain at least the seven chakras. Even with the books I've bought, I find a new thing through Google all the time. I use crystals, sound apps, a tibetan singing bowl app, and a meditation app among others. I also visualize chakra areas too without the meditation-sort of my own version.
What's the name of the app? I have an iphone and would love to download it on my phone.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Master
man I wish I had an iphone or something like that but with my bad credit no can do :( :( :( :(
Spiritlite.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:00 PM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
What exactly is a Chakra and how can you clear any blocks in your chakras? In other words have balance.

well to unblock your chakras i was taught that you must first become aware of your energy inside your body.

Now there are a few ways to do this. One through internal awareness of feeling + manipulating the flow of energy within your body. And through breathing exercises were you feel the energy in your dan tien. You eventually can manipulate this energy as well and begin to feel its movements through your meridans which will unclog your energy pathways allowing for more energy to flow through them. This will allow you to start opening your chakras.

It is hard to feel the energy around you and within your body because your mind must become in-tune with its vibration. When you learn to concentrate through meditations you should start to feel this energy at will any time you want.

And these results do not come over night take a lot of practice and years of training mentally and physically
Old 06-07-2011, 06:06 PM
chakragal

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
What's the name of the app? I have an iphone and would love to download it on my phone.

Here are the apps I have:
iChakra (has a meditation and singing bowls, mantras, and information about each chakra)
Tibetan Singing Bowls (Steven Edward Skindell)
ChakraPro (plays a frequency that corresponds to each chakra-you can play one at a time or align all)
ChakraDeck (a chakra info program that also includes yoga poses)

I use each of them pretty frequently.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:33 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
well to unblock your chakras i was taught that you must first become aware of your energy inside your body.

Now there are a few ways to do this. One through internal awareness of feeling + manipulating the flow of energy within your body. And through breathing exercises were you feel the energy in your dan tien. You eventually can manipulate this energy as well and begin to feel its movements through your meridans which will unclog your energy pathways allowing for more energy to flow through them. This will allow you to start opening your chakras.

It is hard to feel the energy around you and within your body because your mind must become in-tune with its vibration. When you learn to concentrate through meditations you should start to feel this energy at will any time you want.

And these results do not come over night take a lot of practice and years of training mentally and physically
Thanks. I am aware of my inner body everyday all day long with everything I do. I feel bliss all the time and I am most of the time either in a state of peace, joy, pure love, or bliss by becoming present in the moment while keeping inner body awareness. So I guess my chakras are just fine, lol.