Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 23-12-2010, 12:38 AM
xounstaer

the sun

i have had an experience with the sun and i was kinda like wondering who cares about the sun.

the sun is light for a start(real light)

i have seen the surface of the sun with my own eyes and it was clearer then pictures from nasa

so i wanted to share and ask what you think about the sun
Old 13-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Animus27

"so i wanted to share and ask what you think about the sun""

I think the sun is our sustainer, and is the physically manifested sun god/dess. It gave us life, and will deal out our destruction, once our time is up, such is the nature of things.
Old 21-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xounstaer
i have had an experience with the sun and i was kinda like wondering who cares about the sun.

i have seen the surface of the sun with my own eyes and it was clearer then pictures from nasa

Hi xounstaer

Do you mean In a vision? What did you feel when you saw It?

I love the sun. Part of my healing work with the elements I have began to understand the attributes of the sun and such likes.

I don't like to have favourites but If i go without sunlight for too long It starts to effect me lol.

x dazzle In the sun x
Old 22-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xounstaer

imo the sun has an endless amount of importance to humanity. The physical elements are all obvious, but went taken into a caring and personal relationship the boundries are as wide as the spirit is willing to go. The attraction the moon has with the sun and their relationship with water is where i find the most meaning.
Old 22-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Guide
I love the sun. I just wish I could look at it for a long time
without my eyes getting damaged lol.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:04 PM
nightowl

I think we sometimes forget about the benefits and goodness of the sun. We probably in a sense take advantage of its presence and forget its power and beauty. Being mindful of creation really brings a different level into life. My hope is that we all would take notice not only of the sun but all that surrounds us.

nightowl
Old 23-02-2011, 06:21 AM
Graelwyn

I love bathing in the light of both the sun and the moon, and often look up and stare at the latter. The former, I love to feel the warmth on my skin when it is out, and look at the beauty when it reflects on water and changes the colours of the things around me. But so few people in the world even notice these things.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Master
The Sun of God is our very life, without it we wouldn't even be here, in fact we are part of the sun, we extend throughout the whole Cosmos, we don't just finish at the skin that wraps us.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Ascender

The sun is our energy source, we need it to survive.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Master
When you think of it, it makes more sense to worship the SUN than any of the so called god's we have had throughout man's history.