Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-09-2023, 04:40 PM
Seeker

Just Suppose

That in our life we are responsible for everything that has happened in our life and everything that will happen. So mistakes that we have made in the near past and far away past have to be balanced out one time or another. This is called burning off your karma. It can get tough. Listen to others like doctors but do your own investigating as well. With me my problem took 7 years to fix. It is when after 2 years that I said I have to work on me. Things started to change a little bit
right away but still needed 5 more years. Learned a lot. Especially, God helps those who help themselves. Also invite Divine Spirit into your life. When you have a problem ask it what can I do to help fix it. Also always give love in actions. It takes the focus off of you.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:27 PM
Master

I apply this in my life already. Really good post.
Old 15-09-2023, 05:49 PM
I also see this in my life already, like for decades ...I don't call it burning off karma..tho, that's fine.
I sometimes see it as checks and balances, what goes around comes around, you reap simply reap what you sow!!
You even think love you get love...you think vengeance...not so good! Ha!
You plant corn - you get corn - you don't take care of it it withers.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2023, 03:23 AM
Seeker

Everything in our lives that happens to us helps grow on a spiritual level. It's all part of your spiritual journey into becoming aligned with your authentic self. When one chooses to work on themselves, then the journey becomes even more interesting.
Old 17-10-2023, 04:31 AM
Master
In my understanding, karma or law of cause & effect is inescapable as long as we act as an ego, an identity, misaligned from God’s vibration, which is unconditional love.

It’s like we are granted whatever we desire, however if our desire has roots in identity, it is self-serving, in a state of separation. In after death life review, our identity (without body) sees the ‘mistakes’ we did in ignorance, causing tears and anguish. Now, from the fulcrum of love, we see and so wish to repay the debt of love, sometimes choosing to suffer to spherically experience the pain and at other times, engage in path of service or whatever. There is no punishment, we choose, that we may learn.

Once we become more or less egoless, the need for suffering ends and karma is dissolved. However, the karma we agreed to resolve in this current life goes on because it has already been set into motion, only being ‘replayed’ in linear time. Still, now that we are nonchalant to outcomes, acceptant of God’s will and blissful in our heart, we do not get impacted by the ebb and flow of the tides. Grace softens the blow we were to feel.