Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Knower

Does giving up serve any purpose?

Say, you 're tired by human existence, not liking to see the news anymore, not wanting to interact with people who are recycling the same things over and over.

At the same time you are not being able to give up because of your mere survival instincts but you need a breath... What can you do?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Master

Nothing....
You just carry on cos what else can we do ?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:34 AM
Master

If all you need is a breathe.. try to just take a breathe. Can be literal, can be a daydream, zoning out for a moment, get out go get a coffee...
Old 02-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Administrator
Very often people say they are tired not literally but tired of mundane things
this is normal the weather is a contributing factor especially here in the uk.
we have had nothing but rain it gets you down,
and especially for me because i hate rain never want to see it again
people get fed up of the unjust things happening in our society that we have no control over, the list goes on

Namaste
Old 02-01-2024, 10:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
If all you need is a breathe.. try to just take a breathe. Can be literal, can be a daydream, zoning out for a moment, get out go get a coffee...

I do this but I always return to the old me.. It seems to be where I 'm supposed to be but it gets tiring (sometimes more than other's)
Old 02-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Master

Hmmm... Have you tried to buy yourself a nice smell... New shampoo, incense, flowers... Maybe need something to stimulate the senses. Thats what I do... I just bought a nice house parfum and shower gel smelling like roses. I always try my best on good foods. I buy myself the foods I want the day itself, and make sure to put some positivity in it. Im not a taurus, but its the taurus energy... That being in the five senses and find joy in the material, but focused on triggering the good feel...
Old 02-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hmmm... Have you tried to buy yourself a nice smell... New shampoo, incense, flowers... Maybe need something to stimulate the senses. Thats what I do... I just bought a nice house parfum and shower gel smelling like roses. I always try my best on good foods. I buy myself the foods I want the day itself, and make sure to put some positivity in it. Im not a taurus, but its the taurus energy... That being in the five senses and find joy in the material, but focused on triggering the good feel...

I would shortly reply that I 'm more on to Spirit... If my spirit is fine then all my system runs smoothly.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Master

Alright, no worries. I agree investing in the spirit or soul is important.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Guide

Spend some time alone and meditate or sit/walk in nature.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:40 PM
Knower

There is nothing wrong with giving up. It means you are ready for a new path!