Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
Color Saw a magenta light

Sometimes when i meditate i'll get quick flashes of images. briefly. when this happens i usually know it's not just my mind playing tricks. there's a certain abruptness to them. well today i was meditating and i had the longest image ever out of nowhere. the only light i've ever seen while meditating was quick white flashes but i have to be meditating for quite sometime and getting a little bit deeper than usual to experience this. well today i saw a small magenta light. it didn't take up my whole field of vision. i was looking around for information on this and i read something about someone reading about sometimes neurons can be firing off or something. although it was moving a bit and it was quite different from what i usually experience. i didn't feel anything but i was quite in awe afterward and quite excited. i know eastern spirituality acknowledges the magenta chakra but western really doesn't. just wondering if anybody else has ever seen magenta at all and what it might mean. any possible information or input would be quite beneficial. i'm just really curious about the color.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Ascent
Sometimes when i meditate i'll get quick flashes of images. briefly. when this happens i usually know it's not just my mind playing tricks. there's a certain abruptness to them. well today i was meditating and i had the longest image ever out of nowhere. the only light i've ever seen while meditating was quick white flashes but i have to be meditating for quite sometime and getting a little bit deeper than usual to experience this. well today i saw a small magenta light. it didn't take up my whole field of vision. i was looking around for information on this and i read something about someone reading about sometimes neurons can be firing off or something. although it was moving a bit and it was quite different from what i usually experience. i didn't feel anything but i was quite in awe afterward and quite excited. i know eastern spirituality acknowledges the magenta chakra but western really doesn't. just wondering if anybody else has ever seen magenta at all and what it might mean. any possible information or input would be quite beneficial. i'm just really curious about the color.

Greetings. I've seen magenta while in relaxed states very often, even very recently. What you saw had nothing to do with the firing of the neurons in itself, as this light frequency (as all light) is simply a manifestation of consciousness, of which the brain is just a receiver of thought impulses from the "Higher Self." Magenta is a light frequency that represents a state of consciousness related to Goddess consciousness, compassion, forgiveness and spiritual passion. It is a vibrational state that has always existed, but humanity is just fairly recently really allowing this energy to penetrate into the collective human consciousness for integration. It's very closely related to the Violet Flame frequency. Blessings.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
That's really weird. I've been just simply thinking about the color magenta, the word magenta a lot withint he past month approximately. I've no idea why. I love the color but that's not to explain why so much thinking about it recently. Thanks for that info Kar~*

Old 09-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
That's really weird. I've been just simply thinking about the color magenta, the word magenta a lot withint he past month approximately. I've no idea why. I love the color but that's not to explain why so much thinking about it recently. Thanks for that info Kar~*

Indeed! I've seen it quite strongly on a number of occasions in recent weeks and months. This energy frequency would be quite noticeable for a number of people here, in various receptive states. Also, like you, the word "magenta" sometimes comes to mind as a very strong thought impression. Many more women are noticing it than men, yet a number of men who are very much integrated with their anima, their inner female, will also perceive it. Very welcome, Silvergirl.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Knower

Mmm interesting stuff. Have often wondered about the intense purple tinged with goldy green that comes across my line of vision happens with eyes closed and when open during the night when I am rested. Not magneta but... still beautiful :) x