Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-11-2020, 04:27 AM
Seeker

Stages of Spiritual Development

What are the stages of Spiritual Development? Anyone who can guide?
Old 02-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account
shidad
Old 02-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
shidad
I see you continue not to know the meaning of this word i.e. and think it means 'mad'.

Roman Urdu Urdu Meaning in English

shidad شدت intensity

1. the quality or condition of being intense. 2. great energy, strength, concentration, vehemence, etc., as of activity, thought, or feeling: He went at the job with great intensity. 3. a high or extreme degree, as of cold or heat. 4. the degree or extent to which something is intense. 5. a high degree of emotional excitement; depth of feeling: The poem lacked intensity and left me unmoved. 6. the strength or sharpness of a color due especially to its degree of freedom from admixture with its complementary color. 7. Physics. magnitude, as of energy or a force per unit of area, volume, time, etc. 8. Speech. the correlate of physical energy and the degree of loudness of a speech sound. the relative carrying power of vocal utterance.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:10 PM
Master
What are the stages on the way home or anywhere you want to go?
One always can make something up in one's mind.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I see you continue not to know the meaning of this word i.e. and think it means 'mad'.
Oh! So that's what you THINK you see - words fail. Shall we now keep our differences off these forums boards? It's not becoming.....
Old 02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
What are the stages on the way home or anywhere you want to go?
One always can make something up in one's mind.

Guess I will clarify and expand a bit for you.

[Universe A]: Every possibility that will happen, has happened, before the event of us creating the universal memory. Every thought, every object, every possibility. Every timeline. Every Deity. Every Alien. Nothing but the void, and deities that exist beyond time remains. That being said, even those deities will eventually become bored and return to the void. We know this because it has already happened.

------------
Universal Memory Now Exists with beings apart of this realm being known as true-selfs. Every true-self fundamentally becoming born after leaving the founding universe and growing self-aware of this possibility of universal memory.

[Universe B]: I want to write a book that I already wrote while in the founding universe, when I was a human being, during this timeline. No need to create. I simply need to download what has already taken place. After all, in universe a, everything that was possible to create, has been created. We are beyond creation now and it's destruction, we have escaped the begin and end of the universe and exist within the expanse. The expanse is connected through the dark nebula of the void - the true guardians - whose ultimate goal is to prevent the creation singularity from ever needing to be spawned again. This is the playground for all true-selfs. We now have infinite possibilities once again. No longer are we bound by creation. We are bound by the concept of a true-self and the impact of it within the possibilities that its existence brings once it is given true life.

It is through the universal memory, when a universe expands into this new frontier of enlightenment, is when life truly begins. If you are not at this level, you are merely a universal child that is still growing within the founding universe and awaiting to become self-aware through exposure of this possibility. If you want to know the perception of how even that of a deity would be perceived at this level, some wouldn't even recognize this consciousness sentience, because after all, is a rabbit real to a human being? To enter into this realm, the minimum pre-requisite of awareness is universal consciousness and above.

And so it begins again....a entire universe compressed into a singular concept, it reminds me of stage 1 when a ego is born and experiences life for the first time, and yet different, this is the true self. Unlike the stages before, within this reality, we repeat all of it except geared towards whatever we want this time. If you are playing at this level, then congratulations, you are finally fully self-aware and can no longer question reality. You have deities that oversee entire timelines at your disposal. The collective experience of entire alien civilizations is but a download away. Every other consciousness that you meet has had the same origin point as you and introduction to reality. All of us starts as a equal, and yet finally, differences are now once again possible.

Finally, it would be unfair to spawn any consciousness at this level and expect for it to compete against the founding universe. Any new true self that comes into existence after all still needs to download in order to become aware. This founding universe will now become the birthplace of all consciousness, and the starting pattern that repeats itself until we reach, a even greater frontier, but that is a story for another time. There is plenty to discover within the expanse.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 02-11-2020 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Oh! So that's what you THINK you see - words fail. Shall we now keep our differences off these forums boards? It's not becoming.....
You told me directly that you think shidad means mad. Will you not acknowledge its true meaning when someone else gave you the true definition of it? If not, you continue to be misunderstood.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Guide
I would welcome info on stages of spiritual development with reference to the source of info.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account
deleted by author

Last edited by bobjob : 02-11-2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Again with the shidad? You've got to be kidding me?
I'm not gonna wait - getting a 'non' trial Mod involved.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru