Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2011, 07:47 PM
dfurn

A strange experience

Hi, I hope this is in the right place. First post!

I had a very strange experience whilst listening to a binaural beats track. Its happened a few times now, basically about 15 minutes into the track I get a sudden urge to open my eyes, when I do, there is a 2 foot circle of blue light in the room. All around it the darkness is pulsating, and when I look into the light I see faces. At first they were small, but they started becoming bigger and bigger, now they are about 5 inches tall. They seem to be people from different time periods, and they pop up in a strange way. The only thing close to it I can describe is like polaroid pictures developing, staying in my vision for about 30 seconds, then dissolving. There are also bright blue flashes which dart around the room, and a strangely familiar feeling that I can't place. After the binaural beats session I usually sleep, and each time, after the blue light and the faces, I dream about a woman with red hair holding a rose. I can't get her face out of my head, but I'm not sure who she is. Does anyone know what this is? or has anyone experienced something similar?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Gracey

huh, interesting...binaural beats only affect my brain with a physical sensation in my brain that is relaxing....have you asked the universe who these people are in the blue lights? and the red headed girl in your dreams?
Old 04-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Master
Wow, that must've woken up a part of you that you didn't know you had.
They make me relax, too and they also awaken a part of me that is very creative. After listening to them for about 3 days in a row, I put together a massive dried flower arrangement that everybody at work just ooh'd and ahhh'd over, and I hadn't ever attempted that particular type of craft before, I'd bought some random stuff at a couple of stores and the next thing you know, I'm throwing them together like a pro. I was amazed.