Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-12-2019, 02:40 PM
Master
Compatability - specified time&place

So, Ive ran into something a bit curious:

The guy I'm seeing and I have excellent compatability both in Chinese (snake&ox) and the astrology one (cancer & taurus).

But when I entered our exact times and places it seems we should be a disaster!

What celestial elements are affected by hours in a day?
And how can the fast moving ones dominate so - why if they are that important are those not the ones describing our general characteristics in the zodiac.

What can possibly be so bad we get negative scores and 'terrible combination! ' eventhough the bigger slower moving elements so clearly state the benefits?

Im very curious.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
Simply put only looking at the global & sun signs is not enough. Even though these may allegedly match the other components may not. Like both party's Moon, Venus, mercury, Mars and so on.
Then there's conjunctions, opposites and whatnot which could affect a relationship in a negative way.

I've had a similar thing, matching sun signs, Chin. signs, moon best match possible even. But... horoscope said: Not a good match! And it was right, it didn't work out.
One very important aspect that didn't match was my Venus in Aries with his. But also conjunctions, opposites etc. that weren't favorable.
Old 18-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Simply put only looking at the global & sun signs is not enough. Even though these may allegedly match the other components may not. Like both party's Moon, Venus, mercury, Mars and so on.
Then there's conjunctions, opposites and whatnot which could affect a relationship in a negative way.

I've had a similar thing, matching sun signs, Chin. signs, moon best match possible even. But... horoscope said: Not a good match! And it was right, it didn't work out.
One very important aspect that didn't match was my Venus in Aries with his. But also conjunctions, opposites etc. that weren't favorable.

I still dont get it. How can 'smaller' planetsry movements totally overshadow the bigger more fundamental basics of a personality..

I guess Ill just have to wait and see. He only knows 'morning' and I only really know after 8pm. The comparability between us in the different combinations were mostly bad, but several outliers with mostly positive. And it feels good for now, so Ill just meet the challenges w an open heart and a grounded mind :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
I don't understand your thinking in 'smaller' and less significant.
How one is in relationship with intimacy, passions, how they express themselves, how they communicate, and how they deal with their feelings is not particularly 'smaller'. These things are huge and define whether something works or not between people.
And on top of that there's the opposites etc etc I spoke of.
Old 18-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
How can 'smaller' planetsry movements totally overshadow the bigger more fundamental basics of a personality..

Generally speaking, I think spiritual maturity plays a bigger part in relationships than any chart so ultimately I would agree that it can't. If you're talking about true divine nature & personality. It all comes down to what you can personally handle and where you're at in your journey has always been my approach, without expectation to circumstance and outcome in the egoic sense. I'm not suggesting the zodiac and 'change' doesn't play its part too (of course), just saying in my opinion and experience spiritual maturity is a big factor.

Along the lines of the change factor in regards to what you're perceiving as the 'smaller movements', cosmically speaking everything moves together ultimately in the big picture, so what you perceive as a small thing now may ultimately be a very foundational part of your personality which can effect much greater outcomes. In the divine sense, even if the relationship may only be temporary, that doesn't mean you're incapable of successfully participating in it from a spiritually mature position and standpoint. I don't think you have to be a 'disaster' necessarily, in other words. Maybe you are, but I really think that's a limited 4D view based solely on charts, which I wouldn't worry about too much, maybe just keep it in mind. In any event, those may also be growth points when correlated over to the relationship which is no bad thing, either.

Quote:
Ill just meet the challenges w an open heart and a grounded mind :)

Sounds like a great approach.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 19-12-2019 at 12:36 AM.