Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-07-2019, 04:24 PM
Master
power of the mind

Hi Everyone,

I would probably have found this wonderful forum a year or two ago, but I got diverted on my journey...

My journey... I have had many messages and images of guidance - then 2 years ago I kept hearing this tapping about 6.00 am every morning outside our bedroom window, sounded like on the spouting or something.

I would say to my wife can you hear that? No.. tap tap tap - tap tap tap - every morning... After some time I thought this is spiritual, so I started to do research on spiritual and energy - then it stopped, it’s not a thing you can go see your doctor about if you say its spiritual, or he/she would say just a moment i'll make a call - lol...

So after a few months research it stopped I thought that’s it, ok now and stopped my research, then tap tap tap - ok keep going... So that's how it was, every time I stopped research, tapping started, so I kept going as any of you here would.

Anyway 2 years on researching power of the mind, positive energy to self heal and spiritual - I got here to now ‘this moment’... There were 2 'mental health' forums I messaged and advised on over the last year.

I put many messages on of advice - then as I started to push on I messaged, if you're struggling with different issues then I recommend spending time checking online 'the power of your mind' and 'positive energy to self heal' - its the 'key' sometimes people are looking for, and both forums have nearly come to a standstill, so I can only presume they are researching to help with each individual issue themselves.

I've done/doing my bit on the MH forums to try and make our world a safer place for our kids - we have a knifing problem here in the UK, so I've also contacted 6 schools in my area with my proposed speech including some spiritual words of advice eg don't hurt each other in streets at night, maybe a price to pay - so we see if they get back to me.

So now i'm here doing my bit in our physical world - but I will start another thread in a few hours, because I have 2 or 3 questions here to ask you knowledgeable people on meditation/dreams etc -

I have spent so much time on MH that I backed off from Astral Projection etc - so i'll throw some questions at you if you kind people will take the time to respond - on a separate thread in a few hours.

I know Astral projection works as I did it once for only a few seconds, so I'm asking for advice, in a bit on a new thread in case people want to reply on any issues on this one here.

Steve.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi Everyone,

I would probably have found this wonderful forum a year or two ago, but I got diverted on my journey...

My journey... I have had many messages and images of guidance - then 2 years ago I kept hearing this tapping about 6.00 am every morning outside our bedroom window, sounded like on the spouting or something.

I would say to my wife can you hear that? No.. tap tap tap - tap tap tap - every morning... After some time I thought this is spiritual, so I started to do research on spiritual and energy - then it stopped, it’s not a thing you can go see your doctor about if you say its spiritual, or he/she would say just a moment i'll make a call - lol...

So after a few months research it stopped I thought that’s it, ok now and stopped my research, then tap tap tap - ok keep going... So that's how it was, every time I stopped research, tapping started, so I kept going as any of you here would.

Anyway 2 years on researching power of the mind, positive energy to self heal and spiritual - I got here to now ‘this moment’... There were 2 'mental health' forums I messaged and advised on over the last year.

I put many messages on of advice - then as I started to push on I messaged, if you're struggling with different issues then I recommend spending time checking online 'the power of your mind' and 'positive energy to self heal' - its the 'key' sometimes people are looking for, and both forums have nearly come to a standstill, so I can only presume they are researching to help with each individual issue themselves.

I've done/doing my bit on the MH forums to try and make our world a safer place for our kids - we have a knifing problem here in the UK, so I've also contacted 6 schools in my area with my proposed speech including some spiritual words of advice eg don't hurt each other in streets at night, maybe a price to pay - so we see if they get back to me.

So now i'm here doing my bit in our physical world - but I will start another thread in a few hours, because I have 2 or 3 questions here to ask you knowledgeable people on meditation/dreams etc -

I have spent so much time on MH that I backed off from Astral Projection etc - so i'll throw some questions at you if you kind people will take the time to respond - on a separate thread in a few hours.

I know Astral projection works as I did it once for only a few seconds, so I'm asking for advice, in a bit on a new thread in case people want to reply on any issues on this one here.

Steve.

After I was pulled out of my body by the evil forces, forcing me to have an OBE, in order for them to attack and to torment me, I started to hear knocks on my door, my door is next to my bed, I was awake, trying to sleep, it scared me beyond words.They came in cycle of three: knock, knock, knock.. pause.. knock, knock, knock.. pause.. knock, knock, knock..pause.. to stop them I had to cry out to Jesus Christ.They could not enter in my room and when I prayed to Christ, everything stopped.I had dozens OBEs and just recently I started to have negative experiences, everytime I am find myself outside my body, I am forced to be there and every time I am attacked by these evil forces.So be very careful, not everything you experience is good, there are so many deceivers... and the spiritual world is more the realm of the evil.

This is my opinion, the evil forces are trying to enter in your house but they can't, they need your permission, when you astral project, it's like leaving a door open for the evil forces to came into your life, if I am right, if you keep doing AP, you will eventually get attacked by them and it's not a nice experience.I used to AP at will and I did it many times but now I only find myself outside my body because I am pulled outside my body by those evil forces, you see, the door is still open but I am not using it anymore.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Master
These were my guides - sounds to me like you should consider research into energy vibrations - raise your vibrations and yes pray to God, and if it all frightens you, protect yourself by raising your energy vibrations, and ask your angels/guides for a light shield for protection. i'm sure others will have something to say on the matter, so we'll see what people say before we continue this conversation.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
These were my guides - sounds to me like you should consider research into energy vibrations - raise your vibrations and yes pray to God, and if it all frightens you, protect yourself by raising your energy vibrations, and ask your angels/guides for a light shield for protection. i'm sure others will have something to say on the matter, so we'll see what people say before we continue this conversation.

How can you be so sure? While in spirit I've seen around my house, dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and all the other occult cult doing rituals ( around my house ) and worshiping a dead thing.They were like everywhere, these were human beings in spirit, just like me, but they were working for the evil forces.I will never forget what I've seen, when they sensed my presence, they started to walk away from my house... That night they gave me this message in my mind and this is how I woke up instantly: We are the freemasons.

Of course, the freemasons were just a part of all the occult cults, there were so many and every cult had its own clothing style.The satanists were dressed in black robes and their faces were painted with white, others were dressed in white robes like they were ready to sacrifice themselves for their dead idol.Their idol was a dead thing but they were stupid to think that it was alive, this made me to laugh, like, look at all the fools what they are doing, their god is dead and they have no idea.

I felt that this vision was given to me to show me the evil forces that are against me.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
Sounds like you've got some problems there mate - I should seek advice or help of some kind - my tap tap tap stopped a long time ago once I behaved and studied what I was supposed to do and HELP people now, honestly I would get some help on this...
Old 03-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Sounds like you've got some problems there mate - I should seek advice or help of some kind - my tap tap tap stopped a long time ago once I behaved and studied what I was supposed to do and HELP people now, honestly I would get some help on this...

I am fine, but I feel the need to tell my story to everyone, not to force my belief on them, but to make them aware of such things because the internet is full of the best things one can experience in the spiritual realm but nobody talks about the bad part of it.

By the way, you are from UK, right? I was in London last year, that city is full of buildings with the freemasons signs, they are like everywhere.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Master
Ok fair comment - we speak again sometime...