Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I'm not going to pluck out my eyes, literally.

“If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell”
Matthew 5:29–30

“It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. . . . It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell”
Matthew 18:8–9

---

So, I have a demonic problem effecting my eyes: looking at something (a sign in my neighborhood) I DO NOT want to look at and do all I can to avoid it (for the most part).

I don't usually have my eyes looking at something against my will or outside of my own volition but this particular instance it continues to defy me. My eyes "automatically" look directly at the thing I'm not looking at. I walk along just fine but when I'm in the area where the perturbing, offensive thing is my eyes focus directly on it and I'm instantly seething and furious (read: hell fire).

There are other signs, images or symbols around that I don't like and have no problem avoiding. It's the one recently new sign (and I can feel that horrific evil demon smirking) that infuriates me. In no way am *i* looking at it. It is absolutely a demonic presence. It's incomprehensible how much control IT has.

I'm not going to pluck out my eyes physically literally, but I want to!

I began walking in a totally different direction in order to avoid the horrid evil sign but that isn't always convenient and what it amounts to is me being driven out (instead of the demon being driven out). Not only is it driving me out of the neighborhood but it means that the demon continues to have CONTROL.

If it effectively drives me out and alters my course, it is only going to invade the next path I take until it makes it nearly impossible for me to leave the house (which has happened before; I was nearly imprisoned in my apartment for two years and an energy wall prevented me from accessing an area in the neighborhood I needed access to, such as the grocery store, post office and library). The new offensive sign is in that very area of the neighborhood.

I'm in my 11th year here in this neighborhood and in all these years I have watched evil creep in and begin to sprawl. You should see the way the neighborhood transformed during these years.

So, I've had a handful of aggravating things come up this morning and this demonic eye darting and subsequent smirks are the last straw. I'm tired of constant provocation.

I can't literally pluck out my eyes and I can't move away and I can't avoid everything. I already wear sunglasses all of the time.

Anybody have any suggestions for how to get control of my own eyes?!?!
Old 24-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Master

I don't know if this will work for you, but sometimes something that has worked for me when I can't not not look at something is to start deliberately looking at the the thing i can't not look at. Give it the attention it requires? That hurts I know but sometimes when you've given it its due it stops pressing on you so harshly. Well if you get desperate enough i welcome you to try it!
Old 24-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Ascender

first!.. you need to understand what Jesus meant from the verses you post. MANY can read scriptures, but don't really understand what it means. so they interpret them they way they believe it to mean, which could be wrong. NOW.. Jesus understands that NO human wants to actually "pluck" their eyes out, or cut off a limb. Jesus was basically telling us NOT to allow our eyes or limbs, (mainly hands). to cause us to do ANYTHING, that'll get us destroyed, when the End actually hits.

Jesus said this concerning the End...(Rev. 6:14-17 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sit on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand)?

concerning people who live this, and choose NOT to change ,(1Cor. 6:9,10 "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites. nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God).

see also (Gal. 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies. envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God).

so if our MIND, EYES, HANDS, or any other part of us. causes us to do ANY of these things! Jesus is basically saying STOP!...before you get destroyed! peace
Old 24-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
“If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell”
Matthew 5:29–30

“It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. . . . It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell”
Matthew 18:8–9

---

So, I have a demonic problem effecting my eyes: looking at something (a sign in my neighborhood) I DO NOT want to look at and do all I can to avoid it (for the most part).

I don't usually have my eyes looking at something against my will or outside of my own volition but this particular instance it continues to defy me. My eyes "automatically" look directly at the thing I'm not looking at. I walk along just fine but when I'm in the area where the perturbing, offensive thing is my eyes focus directly on it and I'm instantly seething and furious (read: hell fire).

There are other signs, images or symbols around that I don't like and have no problem avoiding. It's the one recently new sign (and I can feel that horrific evil demon smirking) that infuriates me. In no way am *i* looking at it. It is absolutely a demonic presence. It's incomprehensible how much control IT has.

I'm not going to pluck out my eyes physically literally, but I want to!

I began walking in a totally different direction in order to avoid the horrid evil sign but that isn't always convenient and what it amounts to is me being driven out (instead of the demon being driven out). Not only is it driving me out of the neighborhood but it means that the demon continues to have CONTROL.

If it effectively drives me out and alters my course, it is only going to invade the next path I take until it makes it nearly impossible for me to leave the house (which has happened before; I was nearly imprisoned in my apartment for two years and an energy wall prevented me from accessing an area in the neighborhood I needed access to, such as the grocery store, post office and library). The new offensive sign is in that very area of the neighborhood.

I'm in my 11th year here in this neighborhood and in all these years I have watched evil creep in and begin to sprawl. You should see the way the neighborhood transformed during these years.

So, I've had a handful of aggravating things come up this morning and this demonic eye darting and subsequent smirks are the last straw. I'm tired of constant provocation.

I can't literally pluck out my eyes and I can't move away and I can't avoid everything. I already wear sunglasses all of the time.

Anybody have any suggestions for how to get control of my own eyes?!?!

I know exactly what you are conveying, they never stop attempting to influence our mind, our vision, I know what it feels like when they make our eyes turn towards objects/sights that we do not want to view or be apart of.

& the smirks from them, I also know what it is like to have your face involuntarily smirk...& how they are capable of influencing our nerves & mucles to make our face involuntarily our eyes & head to involuntarily turn instantly.

Although it is dfficult to overcome their influence & attacks, I find ways to ease the burden.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I don't know if this will work for you, but sometimes something that has worked for me when I can't not not look at something is to start deliberately looking at the the thing i can't not look at. Give it the attention it requires? That hurts I know but sometimes when you've given it its due it stops pressing on you so harshly. Well if you get desperate enough i welcome you to try it!

It is purest and most absolute evil. I will not concede to or serve evil.

I can't even tell the story of what it is and what it's made of and what it means BECAUSE to do so is for me to endure ANOTHER countless round of sadistic torture. I cannot and will not knowingly subject myself to that.

I just have to figure out how to prevail over the manipulation of my eyes and the triggering provocation of it.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
first!.. you need to understand what Jesus meant from the verses you post. MANY can read scriptures, but don't really understand what it means. so they interpret them they way they believe it to mean, which could be wrong. NOW.. Jesus understands that NO human wants to actually "pluck" their eyes out, or cut off a limb. Jesus was basically telling us NOT to allow our eyes or limbs, (mainly hands). to cause us to do ANYTHING, that'll get us destroyed, when the End actually hits.

Jesus said this concerning the End...(Rev. 6:14-17 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sit on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand)?

concerning people who live this, and choose NOT to change ,(1Cor. 6:9,10 "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites. nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God).

see also (Gal. 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness. idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies. envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God).

so if our MIND, EYES, HANDS, or any other part of us. causes us to do ANY of these things! Jesus is basically saying STOP!...before you get destroyed! peace

I know it isn't literal which is why I explained in further detail that I've already done all i can to metaphorically "pluck out" my eyes (wear sunglasses, walk a different route). I can't move away so it's something I have to contend with.
Old 25-05-2019, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I know exactly what you are conveying, they never stop attempting to influence our mind, our vision, I know what it feels like when they make our eyes turn towards objects/sights that we do not want to view or be apart of.

& the smirks from them, I also know what it is like to have your face involuntarily smirk...& how they are capable of influencing our nerves & mucles to make our face involuntarily our eyes & head to involuntarily turn instantly.

Although it is dfficult to overcome their influence & attacks, I find ways to ease the burden.

While I'm not happy for either of us to have the knowledge and experience that we do, it is absolutely thrilling to know that I'm not the only one and that someone on this earth can understand. That's super major.

I have begun to develop body distortion because of this demonic presence. It's noticeable when I'm stressed. My physical form is effected, and it's a little difficult to describe. This aspect of demonic influence has gotten my attention in recent months as I have seen people randomly in public with bodily disfigurement. I was prone to notice it in others because I was becoming aware of it in myself. I remembered that disfigurement is one of the signs of demonic presence or possession. I cannot wait for an exorcism, and I hold on to a belief that some day there will be a mass exorcism in this world. I absolutely cannot wait.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
While I'm not happy for either of us to have the knowledge and experience that we do, it is absolutely thrilling to know that I'm not the only one and that someone on this earth can understand. That's super major.

I have begun to develop body distortion because of this demonic presence. It's noticeable when I'm stressed. My physical form is effected, and it's a little difficult to describe. This aspect of demonic influence has gotten my attention in recent months as I have seen people randomly in public with bodily disfigurement. I was prone to notice it in others because I was becoming aware of it in myself. I remembered that disfigurement is one of the signs of demonic presence or possession. I cannot wait for an exorcism, and I hold on to a belief that some day there will be a mass exorcism in this world. I absolutely cannot wait.

LN, let me give you a key to resolving this. It's that the entity is not you or a part of you in any way. Your will is distinct and sovereign and you remain pure inside and begin to see thoughts or impulses that are foreign, they are not who you are at all, and there is no need to fear
The whole scam begins to look ridiculous after a while
So I believe exorcism is in part just a ritual enactment to bring about a realisation, which is needed for long term healing
The deceptive power is quite astounding so its a battle
for sure your gonna succeed absolutely
generally those who get that far end up wanting to help others i recon some general tips are a good diet, avoiding intoxicants and positive sexual release daily i think help a lot too in resolving things to their roots
Gregorian chant or healing music of any kind is powerful
When you see God just go further and further and keep going
Old 26-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
LN, let me give you a key to resolving this. It's that the entity is not you or a part of you in any way. Your will is distinct and sovereign and you remain pure inside and begin to see thoughts or impulses that are foreign, they are not who you are at all, and there is no need to fear
The whole scam begins to look ridiculous after a while
So I believe exorcism is in part just a ritual enactment to bring about a realisation, which is needed for long term healing
The deceptive power is quite astounding so its a battle
for sure your gonna succeed absolutely
generally those who get that far end up wanting to help others i recon some general tips are a good diet, avoiding intoxicants and positive sexual release daily i think help a lot too in resolving things to their roots
Gregorian chant or healing music of any kind is powerful
When you see God just go further and further and keep going
ha! I'll go right for it: did you say sexual?

That's precisely what the abhorrent sign is generally about. It's an incredibly long and beyond difficult and beyond massively upsetting story to tell (to say the very least) but I'll give you an idea.

Today at work it came up that I'm an oblate. Someone asked "so does that mean you can't have sex?" and I confirmed. She gave me her sympathy, which was cute and endearing.

But it's kinda sorta slightly somewhat ... completely and totally inaccurate. See if you can grasp this contradiction: my legs are closed on the outside (chastity) but pried wide open on the inside (sex slavery).

Have you heard about the horrific gross insane sexual insanity happening among priests in the Catholic church? Abuse.

I'm Catholic.

So you might be able to get the general idea but I can't go into details to clarify or else I will gwt triggered and will become wrathful.

Remember last week when I found something on the ground on my way to work and I was really upset about it and didn't want to talk about it? It was a chastity belt, brand new in the package thrown along the side of the road. It was a provocation. The only sort of "saving grace" is that it was a chastity belt for men. Had it been for women I might've killed myself. The spirit knows that.

So the recently new sign is a taunt and a provocation (although I can't fully explain why right now). It's just a sinister spirit looking to score AGAIN while they continue their insanity agenda.

As for your other remarks, I got the "keep going" message last night in the spirit (in amongst a bunch of other messages). After the visions, I fell asleep and woke from an unusual dream: I saw a man with a cross against his chest followed by a series of changing faces, some were bloody and some were skulls but all were evil. I'm extremely used to it so it doesn't have the same affect or effect on me like it used to.

I also had a vision of a centipede which was followed by an image of my coworker. The spirit said the bug was "for her". At work, she amazingly found a centipede and asked me to kill it. Apparently, she's terrified of bugs.

Spirit life is not easy. At all.

I have a personal goal of finding a partner but the SPIRIT controls my life and my everything. How impossible it is for a woman with a strong religious, spiritual AND adverse spiritual identity to find a partner!! I'm among the least desirable people on earth. Very angering.

I wouldn't mind exorcising away any and all sources and inputs that CONTROL me, my flesh, my life, etc.. I get it, this world is ending and so this isn't exactly the right time for living but it's my own FREE WILL to have a normal, sane, functional personal relationship with a man. I've been alone for too long.
Old 27-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Master

Quote:
ha! I'll go right for it: did you say sexual?

That's precisely what the abhorrent sign is generally about. It's an incredibly long and beyond difficult and beyond massively upsetting story to tell (to say the very least) but I'll give you an idea.

Today at work it came up that I'm an oblate. Someone asked "so does that mean you can't have sex?" and I confirmed. She gave me her sympathy, which was cute and endearing.

But it's kinda sorta slightly somewhat ... completely and totally inaccurate. See if you can grasp this contradiction: my legs are closed on the outside (chastity) but pried wide open on the inside (sex slavery).

Have you heard about the horrific gross insane sexual insanity happening among priests in the Catholic church? Abuse.

I'm Catholic.

So you might be able to get the general idea but I can't go into details to clarify or else I will gwt triggered and will become wrathful.

Remember last week when I found something on the ground on my way to work and I was really upset about it and didn't want to talk about it? It was a chastity belt, brand new in the package thrown along the side of the road. It was a provocation. The only sort of "saving grace" is that it was a chastity belt for men. Had it been for women I might've killed myself. The spirit knows that.

So the recently new sign is a taunt and a provocation (although I can't fully explain why right now). It's just a sinister spirit looking to score AGAIN while they continue their insanity agenda.

As for your other remarks, I got the "keep going" message last night in the spirit (in amongst a bunch of other messages). After the visions, I fell asleep and woke from an unusual dream: I saw a man with a cross against his chest followed by a series of changing faces, some were bloody and some were skulls but all were evil. I'm extremely used to it so it doesn't have the same affect or effect on me like it used to.

I also had a vision of a centipede which was followed by an image of my coworker. The spirit said the bug was "for her". At work, she amazingly found a centipede and asked me to kill it. Apparently, she's terrified of bugs.

Spirit life is not easy. At all.

I have a personal goal of finding a partner but the SPIRIT controls my life and my everything. How impossible it is for a woman with a strong religious, spiritual AND adverse spiritual identity to find a partner!! I'm among the least desirable people on earth. Very angering.

I wouldn't mind exorcising away any and all sources and inputs that CONTROL me, my flesh, my life, etc.. I get it, this world is ending and so this isn't exactly the right time for living but it's my own FREE WILL to have a normal, sane, functional personal relationship with a man. I've been alone for too long.

ah yes i most definately did, sorry i did not know that about the sign!
yes the priest abuse stuff is true iniquity and although a small thing compared to the effects also gives celibacy a bad name
i've been celibate for quite a few years and its taught me so much as well as fustrated the hell out of me but those lessons were essential

i think i get what you mean. legs are closed to the world which kind of makes you feel nauseous not aroused
so where to direct the openness without being used or suppressing the holy nature of our spirit body?
it's impossible but the single minded follower of truth will run headlong into this problem and face-plant the ground, then the wonder of the truth shines and a way forward shimmers into existence. very tricky

i think this text had this in mind

"Yet the greatest struggle has to do with the prostitution of the soul. From it arises the prostitution of the body as well. Therefore Paul, writing to the Corinthians (1Co 5:9-10), said, "I wrote you in the letter, 'Do not associate with prostitutes, for our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the world rulers of this darkness and the spirits of wickedness.

As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exists suffering her just deserts. But when she perceives the straits she is in and weeps before the father and repents, then the father will have mercy on her and he will make her womb turn from the external domain and will turn it again inward, so that the soul will regain her proper character. For it is not so with a woman. For the womb of the body is inside the body like the other internal organs, but the womb of the soul is around the outside like the male genitalia which is external

So when the womb of the soul, by the will of the father, turns itself inward, it is baptized and is immediately cleansed of the external pollution which was pressed upon it, just as garments, when dirty, are put into the water and turned about until their dirt is removed and they become clean. And so the cleansing of the soul is to regain the newness of her former nature and to turn herself back again. That is her baptism.

Then she will begin to rage at herself like a woman in labor, who writhes and rages in the hour of delivery. But since she is female, by herself she is powerless to beget a child. From heaven the father sent her her man, who is her brother, the firstborn. Then the bridegroom came down to the bride. She gave up her former prostitution and cleansed herself of the pollutions of the adulterers, and she was renewed so as to be a bride. She cleansed herself in the bridal chamber; she filled it with perfume; she sat in it waiting for the true bridegroom. No longer does she run about the market place, copulating with whomever she desires, but she continued to wait for him - "When will he come?" - and to fear him, for she did not know what he looked like: she no longer remembers since the time she fell from her father's house. But by the will of the father he will come And she dreamed of him like a woman in love with a man."

Everything will be made good in a holy way
The adulterers have to mean spirits surely as well that latch onto our desires until they are at rest
Any way its a really intruiging ancient text its called The Exegesis on the Soul that tries to tackle this subject
Hope this helps beat that street sign into submission
What you have is soooo much better + then maybe the man will come too! I'm sure your very desirable to the right one