Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2011, 11:49 AM
clare25273

Question got questions about development

Hiya.

I have some questions about spiritual development but im not so sure whether my questions are related to development or whether they are just general questions. I did spiritual development at spiritualist church but because of being bullied, i left church and waiting to find another one but i know my timing isnt right on finding another church at this moment of time. I think i might just be taking time out to heal from all these bullies. I was going to ask the minister at the church but i left before i could talk to him about it. Anyway, getting back to my query, there are some questions that are going around in my head that im quizzing about. I hope its ok to post them.
  1. Can the third eye be closed when needed and open when needed?
  2. If so, how can i open and close?
  3. Can you develope seeing spirit as an adult or is it something you are born with?
  4. Have you had a guide since you were born or does the guide come to you when you start developing?

If i have anymore questions like this would it be ok to post?

Thank you for any help given :)
Clare
Old 25-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Experiencer

Hi! I will give you my understandings of these questions, but I don't claim they are absolutely correct.

1. For me, I can to a point, open and close my third eye. Though I don't believe mine is fully open in the first place. It seems for me to be more like, if I focus and look for auras, I see them. Sometimes even somewhat unintentionally, though i can ignore it all too. But I have to admit that recently it has become more difficult to ignore all the energy and stuff I'm seeing. I think it's more of an awareness. I sometimes am aware of it all and other times I'm distracted and not noticing at much. Except at night when things are quiet and dark, I can't really shut it off.

3. I see lights, patterns, auras, static, thing like that. I do not yet see spirits. But the things I do see I did not always see. Perhaps I was born with it but just didn't know it. It's a bit like one of those magic eye pictures with a 3d image in them. I just didn't used to know there was any hidden image and now I do. So in a way, it's less about being born different than anyone else and more about having a natural inclination to break out of the real illusion that typical daily life creates.

4. I believe it's both. You have life guides who stay with you and others who come into your life at different times or for different reason.

It's ok with me to post more questions. If the answers I have given seem to resonate with you and you'd like to, feel free to send me a private message if that makes you more comfortable. But it could be a day or two for a reply as I haven't had much time recently to visit the forum here. I try to check it every other day or so.
Old 25-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Enya

Hi Claire, I'm concerned about you being bullied... that is not good in any church, much less a spiritualist one! If you can't go back to talk to the minister, then can you write a letter to them? This should be resolved, imo, so you don't have lasting issues and also so others do not experience it.

Your questions - my answers:
1. Yes, all the chakras can be opened and closed via your will. Personally, I leave them well along unless it feels right to work with them.
2. Simple - just visualise a flower with its petals opening or closing. Or a door. Or a light switch being flicked on/off. Play around with images until you get what feels right.
3. Yes to both... and no . It depends on the individual and their particular abilities. I can see spirit, but I am much stronger sensing them, which gives me a visual interpretation anyway.
4. Again, both. We usually have a life guide, who stays with us during this life. There are also others who will come and go, according to our needs and development.
Old 30-04-2011, 10:05 AM
clare25273

Hiya. Thank you very much for your replies ;)

Much appreciated your replies. Its began to help me with my spiritual journey as well :) You both have started to help me :) Thank you. If i thinkof anymore questions that i need help with, i will post more.

Thank you both for help me to understand :)
Clare
Old 30-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by clare25273
Hiya. Thank you very much for your replies ;)

Much appreciated your replies. Its began to help me with my spiritual journey as well :) You both have started to help me :) Thank you. If i thinkof anymore questions that i need help with, i will post more.

Thank you both for help me to understand :)
Clare

Hello Clare,

In my view, all the answers that any of us will ever need in our lifetime can be found within the self. It is never too late to go get them.

I would suggest meditation that involves an imaginary conversation with that guidance, Initially ask questions that relate to your process of discovery. You would want that working smoothly before proceeding with the things you wish to evolve for yourself.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/