Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Philip

Color it really doesn't matter.

When All is One there can be nothing to compare my experience against. It is through interaction with 'another', (and this is where the true value of the 'illusion' of separation, which we call life, may best be seen), that we are able to become aware of 'more'. More control that is. Because this is what we come to an awareness of. We are then free to use this 'illusion' safe in the knowledge that we are, in the development of each, aiding and en-couraging in the development of all.

It is through the development of this awareness that we can begin to be consciously awake to reality and see the 'illusion' for what it is. It is simply a forgetting and the return to our true state is simply a re-membering. This re-membering is exactly what it says - a uniting of that which was separated out. The difference after this re-membering is that we are now in a position to exercise our choices consciously. We have always been exercising choice in our lives but because we have been doing this in a state of no-awareness we have not felt as though we are in control. We have believed that the things in our lives have been happening to us and not because of us. This belief is, of course, the basis for all that we see as problems or difficulties or fears or just concerns which make us feel like boats adrift on a storm-tossed sea.

To re-turn to our real selves (and not the imaginary self of the 'forgetting') realises in us that we are the creator and the created. We are the unmoved mover. In fact, WE ARE.

This is our purpose, and the purpose of the separation. Conscious awareness.

This will re-mind you that you are all and in all, and without you nothing is.

[b]Consciousness is Energy, the highest frequency which contains within it all types of energies. The nature of energy is omnipresence. It doesn
Old 10-10-2006, 09:38 PM
jonpeeoh

Beautifully written - spirit speaks nicely through you! :)
Old 12-10-2006, 08:38 AM
imageimaginer

Phillip,

Picture yourself as a goose amongst a flock and because you know that it is time to fly south for the winter do you decide that it is time to leave. And though the others may see you flying away they are not really bothered and they stay. It grows colder and colder but eventually they decide to follow.

So you see Phillip, one man can make a difference and it really does matter.
If I don't follow you south for the winter then I will surely die.

Last edited by imageimaginer : 12-10-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 13-10-2006, 10:33 AM
Philip

Color

Thx for ure considered reply. I feel that you have not fully grasped my intention here, (probably my lack of clarity). As one of all that is one my actions are merely for the purpose of gaining experiental development. It is in remembering not to try to do harm, or good, to or for others but simply to be that we are.

The goose has no intention to teach or educate the other, nor should we. We simply, like the goose are and as such we allow others to be. It is in experiencing that life and cannot not be that we become. I cannot become for nor you for me. If u see something or take something 'useful' to you in my actions then that is for you. My actions are irrelevant to you, as yours are to me, for the experience of the onenes tells us that we cannot fail to become regardless of the other. How you or I act will be for one individuation an example to follow and to another it may be a pretentious self-seeking pain. I cannot act according to the interests or desires of another.

There are infinite ways of becoming and the goose who goes or the goose who stays may each be becoming by the experience they gain. Equally, each may only have taken a small step towards their becoming, if only by discovering that their action did not serve them in moving on their path.
Old 15-10-2006, 12:55 AM
imageimaginer

I understand Phillip, your path is yours and mine is mine but sometimes paths may cross.
That little story I told was about consciousness, When I say "I will surely die" it doesn't literally mean I will die, it means that I will be stuck here in human consciousness, which is lower and is mixed up of wierd vibrations. Then I see you with the courage to fly away to God consciousness . If you really intended not to teach or educate then you would not have mentioned consciousness or the oneness at all. But it is true that we must allow others to be whatever they wish and it is good that you do not intend to force your teachings onto others like religion sometimes does. But the way of subtlety works for me, which is like a mention of the concept now and again which you have done. Maybe you fear that you would not like to be held responsible for the actions of others if they followed your teaching and found that it did not serve them. I ask you not to be afraid of this because there is no fear in God consciousness and there are no mistakes, only humans with a limited understanding of the concept will make those.
Old 17-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Enlightener

And in the end it IS you who are creating, for in fact you are the entirety of existence, though seemingly separate, you may conjure your creativity from within or somewhere that is apparentyl 'elswhere' it is still you who is creating that, for you ARE all of it.
][ ][
Enlightener
][ ][
Closed Thread