Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2018, 09:19 PM
traceyacey12

why do TFs have a hard time connecting with other people prior to meeting their TF?

Why do TFs have a hard time connecting with other people prior to meeting their twin flame? I certainly did - I tried really hard to make friends but really couldn't do it. Maybe people can sense I was trying to hard to be something I wasn't? I've read that one thing TFs have in common is that they have felt out of place or without connection in the past. I'm curious to know why this happens - is it that we already have an image of our twin flame in our minds and since a lot of TFs come from opposite cultures/religions, we wouldn't find them in the places where we grew up? What do you think?

Old 26-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Lorelyen

Could it be that they're born with (or develop) only partial souls? They are unlikely to mesh with others having complete souls so they are destined to go around until they meet someone also with a part-soul that happens to mesh....

The twin flames theory declares that each twin has only a partial soul but together they form a whole.

Old 26-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Ascender

There could be several reasons for this, I think it has less to do with being a twin flame and more to do with our position as those who are awakening or being an old soul. I wonder if a lot of twin flames feel they are old soul as I do. If you look into old souls, they often have these types of issues relating to people.
There's another explanation too. Sometimes on the spiritual journey solitude is what you need for a while (to get to better know yourself). If you find that you are not making friends you may just be in this position and the universe is giving you what you need. This doesn't last forever, probably just until you get the lesson and message you need.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
I am a loner at my core but developed the ability to fit in socially, most people are blind to my loner-ism as the act is quite convincing although incredibly draining for me. Not much has changed in that respect pre or post meeting.

I stopped searching however, every face in a room or crowd for the recognition of that unidentified something, a person or behaviour which my soul was hunting since childhood. I barely look at, let alone for anyone anymore.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:23 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
I am a loner at my core but developed the ability to fit in socially, most people are blind to my loner-ism as the act is quite convincing although incredibly draining for me. Not much has changed in that respect pre or post meeting.

I stopped searching however, every face in a room or crowd for the recognition of that unidentified something, a person or behaviour which my soul was hunting since childhood. I barely look at, let alone for anyone anymore.

when did you stop looking for the unidentified something in other people? was it soon after meeting your TF or did it take some time?
Old 27-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
when did you stop looking for the unidentified something in other people? was it soon after meeting your TF or did it take some time?

Hard to say. When I went into soul shock my timelines became muddled but it was around then, six months after meeting. My TF is not in my life or my life partner fyi :) but there was no doubt he was the one meant to wake me up.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:28 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
Hard to say. When I went into soul shock my timelines became muddled but it was around then, six months after meeting. My TF is not in my life or my life partner fyi :) but there was no doubt he was the one meant to wake me up.

I dont experience much in the way of supernatural stuff so my apologies if this sounds dumb but have you completed (or almost completed) your awakening? That's when they say that the past and future don't matter as much, only the present - is this what you mean by your timelines becoming muddled?
Old 27-05-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
I dont experience much in the way of supernatural stuff so my apologies if this sounds dumb but have you completed (or almost completed) your awakening? That's when they say that the past and future don't matter as much, only the present - is this what you mean by your timelines becoming muddled?

You don’t sound dumb at all but I personally don’t believe there is such thing as a complete awakening for me, it would just be counter productive to life. I was awake enough to revert back to my normal life eventually (pre everything TF & awakening) and could switch back into a higher state of being if I really wanted to or tried. But like my version of time, higher and lower aren’t separated by much and could almost be the same thing. Sorry if this doesn’t sound straightforward it’s very simple in my mind!! And yeah I also see all of life happening simultaneously or in the timeless now but the stuff I’m doing now needs firmer timelines than the ones happening in my awakening time-warp.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Could it be that they're born with (or develop) only partial souls? They are unlikely to mesh with others having complete souls so they are destined to go around until they meet someone also with a part-soul that happens to mesh....

The twin flames theory declares that each twin has only a partial soul but together they form a whole.

I'm sure this hogwash is out there in spades, but I always read/channeled that twin flames were both complete souls: both masculine and feminine. I never bought into the "partial soul" notion.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:45 AM
Master

I never felt my social skills/connection had anything to do with a twin flame any more than other soulmates. He certainly didn't magically "gift" me with a connection to others.