Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Bungee Jumping into new templates

I have been feeling this new sense of deeper realisation lately. . . about where the collective is at or edging towards - and I will try and make this as easy to follow as I can without coming across as preachy
My intention is one of sharing ideas and personal insights and perhaps one which causes some pause and thought - but as always take what you want or not and thank you all for allowing me this space to share!

We are so powerful - our beliefs hold so much potential and when we as a collective start to really look at those beliefs and ask ourselves what is serving the highest good of all - we become even more powerful force together as a collective.

I can feel this tipping point right now - where many come and share their various beliefs on TF and different definitions of what they feel it is or isn't meant to be... and something in me - feels that things are changing now... we have the freedom to step away from some of these more disempowering beliefs around TF's... as it is an ever evolving thing and we can actually shape new and empowering templates.

Perhaps our TF collective beliefs are actually intended to be fluid and changeable... so that they can evolve and so that we can create NEW and more empowering templates for the New earth.

Our entire society is based on relationships and we see so much abuse, inequality and manipulation in relationships at the micro and macro levels of society.
Personally my energy has been affected by the stories of the Weistein sexual abuse cases as well as the child abuse cases in many church and government organisations. I have been personally affected and healed through the PTSD caused by both and as more of these cases come to light I find myself really looking to creating NEW templates based on the only true foundation of LOVE and honoring people as valuable expressions of the unified force.

I find it interesting how many in the TF community have spent the last few years and months breaking these templates of abuse down... and now we are seeing a wide scale emergence and healing of these templates and constructs worldwide.

Many TFs relate to having come here and worked on breaking many social templates and relationship constructs based on false foundations. Eventually we find that we have to re- build new foundations based on love, freedom and respect for the individual within the collective whole... but what then? I certainly haven't been given a template for this beyond what I choose myself.

I find myself in this new territory where I am know that my values and beliefs about what relationships could be are starting to develop some form.
It starts from within first with that source connection forming the most important connection of all - and then we begin to work outwards from this core connection to our most intimate relationships and then to our friendships and to creating balanced gender dynamics/ relationships and then further to community and then our cosmic community...

We are very quickly approaching this point though where it is up to us to decide what the new templates will look like and we do this from a very individual level by determining our own terms, beliefs and then aligning with them. As we become more heart based - we can create new templates which are aligned with our true values instead of the old foundations of fear which causes us to hurt others in an attempt or us to 'get something' which we perceive ourselves to be lacking.

I am sitting here now, typing and as I do so I am led to wonder why it is that so many TF 'experts' seem to be on this long cycle of repeating themselves?
And I cannot help that feel some may be stuck in old cycles of thinking- whilst not realising that we are now in a phase where we are becoming the master builders of the new templates which we ourselves create together and as a collective.

We have been given all the necessary tools to become our own master builders... and now it is a matter of deciding what resources we will order (our intentions for new templates of living).

To do so in my own life I started by writing down what my true values in life and in my relationships (hint - they resonate with my core being and cosmic heart) are and then going through a process to see where my values aligned to what I am experiencing... from my values I create beliefs and from my beliefs I create reality.

Through this I am also realising the power and vibration we emit into the collective consciousness when sharing our beliefs.
This is the power of our little TF collective... we discuss ideas and beliefs and then - a pattern emerges of a general consensus of that which resonates - thus a belief is created thus a reality is created.

So it really makes me wonder - if we all very consciously choose that which EMPOWERS us as creative beings of potential ... as a collective what could we band together to change in the physical reality?

TF as a collective is an evolving organism and our beliefs can shape the future of what we collectively create.

Thank you so much for giving me this space to share some of my emerging thoughts and feelings here! I really do appreciate the freedom to share some of my deepest pondering's!

Peace to you!
Old 21-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Ascender

I love it and I agree.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Great post emeraldheart and totally agree. I've been on here five years now and can see how this has changed...some are evolving a lot quicker than have in the past...its good to see.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Guide

yea and its well past time for ALL TWINS to abandon the tf theory because it is old templates and no longer true. now i realize why i am so repulsed with it in its entirety. its based on the old wounding and how the df neglect themselves and to do everything for the "weak incapable emotionally distant and immature DM" and being codependent doormats falsely believing they are being "unconditonally loving". While in the next breath continue to be controlling and saying "hes not doing any work and im doing everything"

BOO to the lame liar tf theory! death to the tf theory!
Old 22-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
BOO to the lame liar tf theory! death to the tf theory!

LOL I got the mental image of you running with a pitchfork with a mob after Frankenstein's monster.

It's an apt discrimination since the TF theory is one that thinks it deserves to exist but the people affected by it are driven to madness by it's very presence. <chuckle>

@All-
Interesting thought I've been having lately....
Through integration everything is good and nothing is bad. It's all to highlight an aspect of experience and either to be accepted or put on repeat until accepted. To end a cycle you must acknowledge it's apart of you then take the "good" parts.

It's like eating, the food we put in our bodies cycles through and take the nutrients and **** it wants then gets rid of the rest. But we can't get the stuff we need/want if we don't go through the process.
Old 22-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Master
All part of transmuting negative energy to positive.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
LOL I got the mental image of you running with a pitchfork with a mob after Frankenstein's monster.

It's an apt discrimination since the TF theory is one that thinks it deserves to exist but the people affected by it are driven to madness by it's very presence. <chuckle>

Haha yea id be inclined to do that because there is so much wrong about it all... oh whats this.. oh heck naw.. another sign? ugh. if i was a DF id be jumping up and down because this one is absurd. swans.. a freaking video of swans reuniting popping up on my fb feed. Gimme a break here already. Disregarded it dont mean nothing to me.