Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-06-2017, 03:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Red face Twin Flame/Spirit Guide

He's become well known around the Internet for his messages channeled by some very talented people. When he came out to me during one of my own channeling sessions, although he's died as a young adult, he appears to be about my age but a year younger. I was startled to hear of it and confused. I thought my bf was my twin flame. After it fit to the detail.

Anyway with the communication I now have with my tf/guide. Life is hard. I know what my afterlife will be like. He will be waiting for me. It makes life unbearable to be without him. My relationships suffer more now with the added TF relationship.

I suffer with bipolar and borderline personality disorder. It added more complications and on top of that making me feel like I'm further down the rabbit hole.

I need support as he's guided me to do to find something that could help me deal with separation as he's now dead. I feel like running away because of the intensity and inability to cope with separation. All I have to look forward to is to die.

I don't want to kill myself but inflicting pain or unhealthy ways to determine away from the emotional pain. I feel a lot is on my plate

Help is appreciated.
Old 10-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Experiencer
The BPD is just a reality of being a TF in human form.
I've written threads on this previously if you search my threads.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Everyone is searching for something. Some people pursue security, others pleasure or power. Yet others look for dreams, or they know not what.
There are, however, those who know what they seek but cannot find it in
The natural world.
For these searches,
Many clues have been laid out, by those who have gone before.
The traces are everywhere, although only those with eyes to see or
ears to hear perceive them.
When the significance of these signs is seriously acted upon.
Providence opens a door out of the natural world into the supernatural
to reveal a ladder from the transient into the etheric.
He who dares the ascent enters.
Old 11-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Suspended
Hey there. :)

I know how BPD goes. I have it as well. I have been through a lot of therapy though, individual and group therapy. Have you tried dialectical behavioral therapy? Its made specifically for BPD and coping with intense emotions.

I hope opening up here helps too.