Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Seeker

killed someone

I've never had a dream about killing someone before. I looked up the dream symbol which showed it could mean you are angry at that person in the dream or wish to eliminate something that person represents. I've been frustrated with Christians who judge people.

In my dream, I was standing in a line outside an old, small building. It might have been a church...not sure. There was an old, judgmental church lady walking into the line to the left of me. I can't remember what she said, but she butted in and started judging me like a grouchy old lady. All of the sudden, we got into a fight. I might have been strangling her while her eyes looked possessed. Her eyes rolled back. Then, she might have died and a young male's face flew out of her who was the devil.

It was so scary I woke up right then. I don't know if this dream was about Chrisitians thinking they were acting as example of a Christian, but were actually acting as example as an evil person?
Old 10-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Master
iv had thes 1 s 2 on off i end up fealin guiltty wen iv had thes dreams i work my slf sic wen iv had thes 1s i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator
I have had the same problem with religious dogma. How can a religion that attests to being unconditional turn around and judge others for their lifestyle or for not being of their faith. It is hypocritical but the important thing to remember is it isn't personal and those types of people have no power over us unless we give them the power to make us feel bad with their judgments. At this point you may have an opinion that people who judge are evil to some degree. This will put you at odds with them in an us versus them mentality which will make it difficult for you to make peace with them. Your anger at them is really just pointing towards a need to set boundaries. In this instance, maybe drawing a line in the sand and making a declaration that no matter what a religious person says judgmentally about you or others, you will not take it to heart because they hold no power over you or something like that.