Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Experiencer

i think i can see aura's, not sure though.what do you guys think?

ok, so this is gonna be hard to explain lol.

i remember as a kid, i found that if i look at my hand, and then relax my eyes focus, i would begin to see colors around my hand.i could do this other people as well.i never talked about it or anything, it was just something i did to play around with and entertain myself while i was board.i never thought it was aura's or anything, i just figured it had something to do with un-focusing my eyes.i stoped doing this at around the age of 9 and never tried again, until now.

this is what i do, i raise my hand, i look at my hand but i dont REALLY look at it,(uuugghh, confusing i know >.<)
its like i de-focus my eyes and relax them, at this point, i will see a transparent line around my hand, once i see this line, i continue to just gaze into nothingness, not focusing my eyes on anything, the line i see begins to show color and i start to notice that this color is acually around my entire hand.its like the more you dont look at it, the more you see of it.the moment i try to focus my eyes onto the color, it goes away and i can no longer see it.its kinda like you have to look at the color without acually looking at it, like, shifting your awarness to different areas in your vision without moving your eyes at all.

is this my aura im seeing? or is this just some crazy way to trick your eyes into seeing something?i know that your brain will try to create stimulant when your eyes are not seeing anything, its like a way to compensate for lack of information being recived from the eyes, so i think maybe since my eyes are not focusing on anything, my brain starts getting confused and starts to create these colors, like its trying to make something to see in order to make sense of things.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

Another way to see auras is this (my mom uses this approach)

To look at your reflection in a mirror. She does in around 5 ish and lower lighting makes it easier...just a slightly darkened room.

Do what you describe (focus but not overly) around the edges of your body...she can see her aura that way....
Old 06-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Another way to see auras is this (my mom uses this approach)

To look at your reflection in a mirror. She does in around 5 ish and lower lighting makes it easier...just a slightly darkened room.

Do what you describe (focus but not overly) around the edges of your body...she can see her aura that way....
that sounds amazing, i will try that.u think this is really auras we are seeing or maybe some type of way of tricking the brain?
Old 06-07-2016, 05:30 AM
Master

yes that is exactly how one goes about seeing auras.
Old 06-07-2016, 06:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
yes that is exactly how one goes about seeing auras.

thats sick!im hyped.seeing auras is soo damn cool lol.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Pathfinder

Why is it a tip to do it in low lighting??? I've come across this several times, to make it easier, dim the lights??? why is this so??? :) TIA
Old 19-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Seeker

i can see like lights around a person but sometimes its like i can literally like feel their energy too and detect certain vibes from them
Old 19-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Pathfinder
Aw, that's so cool that you re-discovered that! I wish I knew somebody who could read auras, I have no idea what my aura is.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Knower
I'm going to try this! I am unable to do so and would love to be able to! Thank you for the tips everyone.