Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-07-2015, 08:13 AM
TwinsOfEssence

Question Close to Astral Projection or Opening the Third Eye and Afterwards

So I've been waiting just under a week for my account to be activated for forum posts because there's something that happened to me that never happened when I've tried to astral project so I was almost successful because I got vibrating sensations literally everywhere and I was letting everything happen - sinking in to my bed. This is the annoying part, I just fell asleep without feeling drowsy or anything and I dreamt of astral projection but I knew it wasn't n astral projection because the events that happened there were not structured and never happened.
And, the next day in History I felt pressure in between my eyebrows (pineal gland/third eye) and then when got home I decided to do research on it and some websites said I could be awakening the third eye and then they listed some symptoms and the ones I remembered the most were pressure or another weird feeling in-between the eyebrows and vivid vibrations all over the body. And, I began meditating on my third eye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then just a few days ago I woke up in the middle of the night (after a nightmare) with sleep paralysis. Then, yesterday I nearly went back into sleep paralysis whilst I was trying to go asleep, and I all of my thoughts were vivid. Anyway, I awoke in the middle of the night but there wasn't really anything that scary about the dream - I was in my room and I shouted with a voice that wasn't mine and then another voice came that was inhumane but my room seemed too normal/vivid so I don't know whether I was astral projecting. I haven't had a nightmare in a really long time and I wouldn't even class them as nightmares its just the atmosphere of them was sinister.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Well, I thing that it can be both! ;) I read that you are strengthening your Brow chakra ( Third Eye/Ajna) just by being in Astral, so maybe when you're practicing A.P., you are opening your Third Eye at the same time!

Love and Light! <3
Old 08-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

When you drink magnesium chloride and after 15 minutes you start to feel pressure between eyebrows and then a few minutes later, also start to feel pressure at the top of your head. Is this just pineal gland being decalcified or also being activated?
Old 09-07-2015, 12:01 AM
TwinsOfEssence

Thanks for the comments
Old 17-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder

They all write on websites that you need this and that for decalcification, all kinds of minerals, but all you need is magnesium chloride. I took about 5 grams of it and it was all done on my first take.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:45 PM
TwinsOfEssence

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro_Man
They all write on websites that you need this and that for decalcification, all kinds of minerals, but all you need is magnesium chloride. I took about 5 grams of it and it was all done on my first take.
Where can I find Magnesium Chloride??
Old 22-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder

I googled it and found a local store in my country that sells it.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:52 AM
Katerina

I have read that you should make sure to protect yourself and your room before trying astral projection. Specially for the first time. Most people vibrate at a low pitch which attract bad things...some people say to pray to whoever you believe in for protection and/or imagine yourself and your room surrounded by a white light. Hope this helps.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Charlotte Groves

Does anybody know if there is a demension where fictional characters live? Cause I'd love to go there and see my favorite characters. :)
Old 13-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedBoy
Well, I thing that it can be both! ;) I read that you are strengthening your Brow chakra ( Third Eye/Ajna) just by being in Astral, so maybe when you're practicing A.P., you are opening your Third Eye at the same time!

Love and Light! <3

I too have found that the exercises or techniques used to AP strengthen my third eye which I found interesting because I have never had an interest in developing my third eye. I did not know AP would have any connection to it. There has been a tremendous amount of "cosmic" energy these past couple of weeks and it seems to have been helping me go into much deeper meditation much more quickly than normal. My third eye has been tingling so much it has been really mentally draining. Some days I will sleep 12 hours. Though my body feels energized it seems my mind needs a lot more rest than normal. Everything seems to be balancing out the past few days however.