Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream world and physical world at same time

Every winter for past 4 winters I think i go into dream world and physical world at same time, i think thats what happening but not sure, it looks like physical world same people and places, but all the points of consciousness (people) are completeley different and whats possible in that plane seems to have no limits.
Friends family and coworkers will look and sound the same but its like they have a different consciousness in them saying things and doing things that lets you know its not the them. Ive experinced teleporation, talking to animals, feeeling energy circling my brain and entire body, sharing the same mind with 5 to 6 other people all having a group convo, ive made people dissapear, seen cars drive with no one in them, have had car radio talk to me tell me what to do and where to go, beautiful and scary things, many others

has anyone else experienced this before ? cuz I could really use some advice on how to control that, i have no idea on mechanics on what to do, everything is different so i have troubles. should i still go to work? do i need to?do the rules of regular life apply to this world? work isnt like work its ****ed do i still gotta pay rent ?where do i go what should i do?
it feels like a force wants to bring me and take me somewhere completley new but i have strings attached to me, the only one i cant cut is my son, i have thoughts like will i see him again will he know where i am or what happened things like that have kept me back. also people talk funny they will accuse me of "drinking" not like drinking alcohol but thats what they call reaching that state, they also call truth "drugs" ask are you on drugs (acting in truth) my 2 fav experiences have been having my computer play a song with my voice on it professionaly recorded made me cry, another didint last long but alan watts was trying to teach me how to deal with what state i was in but got distracted with something else

reaching this state takes an amazing amount of impeccable positivity u have to better then quickly replacing negative thoughts with positive ones, ur intial reaction to anything that would normally spring a negative tjhought has to be positive, zero negativity and you have to give positivity to others, synchronicities increase and magical things slowly start to happen more often and often till eventually you know your in a different state of consciousness, its like having an extra sense/feeling thats never been there. u turn on the tv ull notice what ur watching is completley live, it will play and react to your thoughts, like if your watching a football game and u fumble in your thinking the player on field will fumble the ball, like a riduclous fumble not players fault out of his control and the audience in stands and coach will point at you all ****ed off through the screen very weird stuff.

any help with this on what i should do or how to control this or what is it that im actually doing will help please, this is something thats gunna happen by end of febuary most likely if this pattern continues, what brought it on was thinking differently getting new ideas wich are forms of energy get enough of that and ull get there
Old 26-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Master

I wish I had known to keep following the rules as they had been set out for me.

Just wanted to tell you that.

other than that it is kinda like childhood. or like learning to walk all over again...
Old 05-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Knower
Take a look at my book: Link

Hidden within the Sanskrit language, we find the outline of ten dimensions. The mind of Man (Manu) resides on the fifth dimensional plane. Above, the sixth dimension of indeterminate probability. This is the desire realm, or limited potentiality. When you make a choice, you are collapsing the wave function into the fourth dimension of time, thereby casting it as a shadow into the realm of form below (1D - 3D).

What you are describing is bridging the gap between seventh (rest) and what you see in your mind. Meditation allows the mind to skip the sixth dimensional fold of time, entering rest (learning). Some people have the ability to see into this astral dimension. Also listed in the link above.

Our mind is here as the dweller on the threshold between upper and lower waters. The water reflects both sides. In truth, we are all ten dimensions at once. Click my username and follow the link. There, I have listed the ten dimensions for reference.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Lorelyen

It's something you have to sort out yourself unfortunately. Have you studied and diarised your dreams and these "phenomena"? Because taking a look at the content, occasion, mood etc., may reveal the answer you're looking for.

My formal interest in spiritual matters started with a fascination with dreams, I had many questions and put at least a couple to study. One was the transition between wakeful thoughts and dream in the moment(s) I dozed off. I'd have some wakeful preoccupation and wondered what gave rise to the very different content of a dream that seemed to come immediately. This was no normal sleep - just dozing off on the train after college as I returned home. It was supremely difficult to trace the dream back to that point where awake and sleep crossed. The dream fragment would be lost almost immediately. I came to no real conclusion except under those circumstances a preoccupation didn't program the dream - different from the occasional success at pre-programming for normal (bed-time) sleep.

The second was about daydreaming: sometimes SO intense that the vision absolutely overlaid the wakeful world "out there". I knew what I was seeing was a pseudo-hallucination, knew it was a daydream image but had a heck of a trouble shaking it off. It persisted, sometimes for as much as 15 minutes. I could disperse it I found, by getting up from or moving from where I was and moving around. It took up to half a minute to disperse and I could count on muscle memory or the slight translucency that occurred to walk around, pop into a different room and the like. I wondered if these images came from some other experiments I was doing with time-travel, using an 8-pointed (astrally created) mandalum (almost, LOL, like a magic carpet). Results were several, the sort of things that most people would call "weird" or "come on, stop making it up!" but from my side they were there. Some of these daydream visions could have been scenes or situations I'd brought back and somehow their appearance was delayed. This was before involvement with psychedelics a side effect of which is flashbacks.

Pointless trying to draw a conclusion, studying the events was most informative about the blur between the world of dreams, daydreams, visualising, brief and not so brief hallucinations, the material world and perception.