Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-12-2010, 01:47 AM
dogninja

Have you ever had a being try to possess you?

I am curious to hear of firsthand encounters with ghosts/demons and so forth that have attempted to steal, or utilize energy. I am having some severe problems, and would love to talk to people who have faced something similar.
Old 26-12-2010, 02:20 AM
mahakali

yep it has happened to me, im an extremely strong person and it was shaking in its boots. i was fully aware that it was happening and the demon knew that i would exercise him. the key is not to have any fear and fight back with a vengeance. if you are very strong and at peace in your life then i would go ahead, if not then get an expert.
Old 26-12-2010, 02:20 AM
mahakali

oh yes and welcome to the site!
Old 26-12-2010, 04:03 AM
dogninja

how do you fight back?
Old 26-12-2010, 04:45 AM
mahakali

well it is your willingness to fight back and knowing how incredibly strong your spirit is. if you realize what a powerful entity you are, then nothing can defeat you, you must have faith in that over all.
Old 26-12-2010, 04:53 AM
mahakali

see my avatar? Kali is the destroyer of evil. simply saying her name should wipe them out. know that Kali is a fierce goddess and not a force to be reckoned with. get angry with that demon. allow it to know that you are not going to put up with it. you tube the Kali mantra (Jianti Mangla Kali...) and just play it wile fixing your energy on the demon. it is not a complete soul it is a suffering entity that needs to go. it needs to be liberated by means of aggression and compassion. tough love. Kali is great for that.

most importantly do not have fear! it will make you have fear but you should know that it is a trick.
Old 26-12-2010, 04:57 AM
supernova

I must agree and want to accentuate my feelings and thought that I am often straying sexually and perversely and but with humility I want to say that I know my nature and must change.

Yes I more often than not get possessed
Old 26-12-2010, 05:18 AM
dogninja

This thing is a "collection" of a group of souls. They all feed into the force of it, and are seemingly influenced by it. I have helped a few, by my addictive nature and darkstreaks have multiplied 10 fold. I can go in astrally and wield light, but the more I have went in, the more came. If you help them cross, more only come. I feel like a beacon at times. One must have moral superiority to becoma a spiritual adept, I know this to be true. I have made many changes, and now i fight with nightly groping, 24 hour darting black streaks, orbs, voices, visions... but i have a solid enough conviction to know the difference between illusion and reality. Many times, the higher ones have shown me that I am in my own boat. I am observed, buy minimally helped with it. It is very lonely, as my gf and everyone else I know has no understanding of these things.

I have learned an incredible amount from these experiences. Clair-everything. I stopped recording the evps a long while back when i realized it acts as a draw, a ouija board. It's just a bit of a downer when demons are swirling around you, and you just want to reax and read a book.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:34 AM
Ciqala

I ended up being possessed by something powerful for several years, so long it brainwashed me into not knowing it, it weakened me to the utmost extent, and stole many years of my life. It controlled my thoughts, which was the worst part, put constant ideas of murder and things worse i should not mention. In the beginning, me and it, were friends. It told me of things powerful, and dark, and i basked in it. I was foolish, i practically let it in. I hurt many people, and i thought it would make me powerful, but it ended up destructing me in every way shape and form, weakened me, sickened me, and then made me forget about it, made me believe i was simply insane, although this thing did make me insane, i eventually ended up not knowing about its presence and continuing life in a numbing state, in a block. I am surprised i am still alive. It made me hurt myself, and commit actions that were harmful.
The worst thing it ever did, was make me despise the sacred. It pulled me away from everything that could help me. It was terrified, of spiritual things that were good. I began to hate spirituality, and indulge in horrible things. It became so powerful, that every time i was suffering, and tried to go near sage, or something to cleanse myself, it would not let me.
Nothing was powerful enough to get rid of it, no form of cleansing, until i used fire. Fire is the most powerful cleansing i have found, and i tried everything, even researched for more ideas. Even then, it would take every simple weakness in me, and it would come back in. I had to cleanse on a regular basis and build up my strength, and protection.
Actually, it was just a few months ago, that i got rid of the *******.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Nothing was powerful enough to get rid of it, no form of cleansing, until i used fire. Fire is the most powerful cleansing i have found, and i tried everything, even researched for more ideas. Even then, it would take every simple weakness in me, and it would come back in. I had to cleanse on a regular basis and build up my strength, and protection.

How did you arrive where you are now, finding this forum and how are you now, Ciqala? I hope the bad is all over for you.