Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Hermes

Vibrational awareness

When people talk about increasing their vibration are they referring to staying at an alpha level? what exactly changes when your vibration changes.
Old 16-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Experiencer
It depends on your beliefs & how you are using the term..but some different things...
String theory suggests that everything is an energy vibration, & nothing physically exists. They also say that music is another form of energy, that is why binaural beats are so helpful with raising your vibration & awareness. I notice that after I meditate for a while with binaural beats, I just feel so much more sensitive to other people's energies, & just to everything in general.
There are different things that can change/alter your own vibration, spiritual awakening, chakra healing & balancing, life-experiences..it all leads to ascenscion.. . That is just somewhat how I perceive it..basically. It is difficult to put into words. Hope that somewhat helped answer your question.
Old 16-04-2013, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
This blog has a lot of information on this.
http://howtoraiseyourvibration.blogspot.com/
Old 25-04-2013, 06:54 AM
exaft

Vibrations are waves.
What you were referring to are brainwaves. Alpha being a relaxed and calm state. The 'normal' brain operates from about 1-30 beats per second. Around 30 is alert and attentive and down to 1 is very calm and relaxed and mostly is associated with very deep sleep/meditation. There are reports that extreme brainwave states (under 1 or over 30) are linked with mystical/spiritual brain states. Working on controlling your brainwaves can help you to attain greater levels of consciousness.

As to what people are talking about when they say increased vibrations they can be raising frequency amplitude or wavelength. If talking about their aura and chakras a higher frequency is related to violet color and the upper chakras and a divine connection.
Old 25-04-2013, 10:54 PM
distnction

Feeling = Vibration

It really depends. We all have a vibrational frequency that we resonate to. This means we attract certain experiences, people and things to us. When someone says they want to raise their frequency, they want to change their vibration to a better feeling, to attract better things. Positive thoughts bring, positive experiences; therefore, positivity is a higher frequency. Feelings that bring about higher frequencies are: love, gratitude, ease, joy, excitement etc.
The inverse is true for negativity.
Old 25-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
When people talk about increasing their vibration are they referring to staying at an alpha level? what exactly changes when your vibration changes.

The way you function changes..........your thought process. Every living thing gives off a sound frequency, mostly unheard by humans. Dogs identify humans by their frequency signal.

What you put in....is what you put out.............and what you put out......is reflected back unto yourself.

kind of like Karma.....a small bit.

The music you listen to is soo important...and there are many other factors.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Shazzysun

Your vibration is your aura, the vibrational frequency. You can feel when this increases when you feel highened, alert, a new freshness and a higher level of vibrancy. This is when you are getting closer to your spirit.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Master
it means to be very very still
Old 14-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Motherearth

To raise your vibration means to me to be at one with self,to be truly connected.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Master

To me, the key is the heart, out of the head, out of the crown and into your heart.

Also get yourself more deeply grounded, the lower you can go - the higher you can also go.

I'm not convinced tho about increasing the vibrational thingy tho - there is a lot of buzz, a lot of hype about it and it makes me a little nervous as a lot of the time, I've been encouraged not to experience life but to "raise my vibrations and ignore the yuck".

Balance is so very very key.