Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Burning Tree Dream

Hello everyone!

Can anyone please help me interpret a dream? Usually I refrain from sharing my personal experiences but now I'm desperate and where I'm from we don't have teachers, gurus or masters.

The dream setting was at night. In this dream there was a large plain in rectangular shape, which used to be a forest but now was filled with thousands of tree trunks from chopped down trees. At the right end corner there was a small tree (the only surviving one of the whole forrest) which I was gazing upon. As I was looking at it, it started glowing red and yellow from within, in a few seconds bursting into a swift flame, leaving a grey tree trace that ultimately fell to the ground as ashes. Immediately after this I was transported on top of a rock filled with moss and I was a white crystal statue of the buddha, In perfect samadhi in the oceanic state or pure awarness(no thoughts).

I suddenly felt I was going out of the statue through the forehead and felt a huge pain inside my skull as I felt like being sucked out of the statue through the forehead (similar to an OBE). I panicked and woke up. After that, I went back to sleep and I saw vividly by my bed side 4 Tibetan llamas chanting intensely but I could not distinguish their faces. I felt panic and fear, there was no light, only darkness. The child within me at that point started screaming for help and I felt sensitive to sounds and emotion the whole day after. What do you think this might have been?

Thank you for having the patience to read this. Kindest regards!
Old 19-04-2020, 07:09 PM
Master

My first impression: you started on a spiritual path that leads you nowhere; you need a radical change of path; keep searching.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the perspective! I will take it into consideration as it does feel like it at times.
Old 21-04-2020, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

My impression is that you are on a path that is leading you somewhere. i dont know where but please pay attention to what you are doing, protect yourself with guardian angels and pray for protection to guide you. Also clear your energies. it will sooth you and give you better dreams and maybe visions.
Peace
Old 21-04-2020, 02:44 AM
Yaoughta

Fire is a symbol of rebirth, of purification and renewal. All the other trees in the forest were chopped down, but ONE remained. It doesn't matter that the tree was a small tree because it survived. The tree then spontaneously combusts into ashes and so the ONE is purified. Then you're on a most covered rock and you are rock, a white crystal Buddha. White is another sign of purity, of purification and of Spirit. You're then sucked out of the statue as the flesh is no longer necessary for you. However, consciously, there is some hesitation or some unresolved fear or perhaps a reluctance to leave the flesh behind, to leave the bodily awareness. The Llamas chanting for you came to you to bless you and help you and prepare you. It seems to me that you learned something or arrived at a level of awareness without the going through certain processes or other understanding and may not know how to fully process it or what to do next.
Old 21-04-2020, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Fire is a symbol of rebirth, of purification and renewal. All the other trees in the forest were chopped down, but ONE remained. It doesn't matter that the tree was a small tree because it survived. The tree then spontaneously combusts into ashes and so the ONE is purified. Then you're on a most covered rock and you are rock, a white crystal Buddha. White is another sign of purity, of purification and of Spirit. You're then sucked out of the statue as the flesh is no longer necessary for you. However, consciously, there is some hesitation or some unresolved fear or perhaps a reluctance to leave the flesh behind, to leave the bodily awareness. The Llamas chanting for you came to you to bless you and help you and prepare you. It seems to me that you learned something or arrived at a level of awareness without the going through certain processes or other understanding and may not know how to fully process it or what to do next.

Thank you for shedding some light.

Certainly, there is a fear there. A fear of psychological dissociation and inability to operate my daily routine and tasks. If it is purification then I hope that is the case. In psychology all personas never truly go away and some paths lead only to the suppression of inner humanity which is fake understanding, for me at least. The Buddha taught questioning everything. I think I'm mostly afraid of losing my ability to empathize, to cry when others cry, laugh when others do and feel their grief and sorrow. Buddha stressed to show the middle way so I might be afraid of not finding a balance between this and emotions. I think it's pretty darn easy to get sucked into a spiritual void and to never come back because a part of us is afraid of reliving traumatic emotions. That is the real fear I'm concerned with. What do you think?
Old 21-04-2020, 07:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggzi
My impression is that you are on a path that is leading you somewhere. i dont know where but please pay attention to what you are doing, protect yourself with guardian angels and pray for protection to guide you. Also clear your energies. it will sooth you and give you better dreams and maybe visions.
Peace

Thank you!

I appreciate the perspective as fundamentally I am from a Christian background.
Old 21-04-2020, 08:18 PM
Yaoughta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoshinMugen
Thank you for shedding some light.

Certainly, there is a fear there. A fear of psychological dissociation and inability to operate my daily routine and tasks. If it is purification then I hope that is the case. In psychology all personas never truly go away and some paths lead only to the suppression of inner humanity which is fake understanding, for me at least. The Buddha taught questioning everything. I think I'm mostly afraid of losing my ability to empathize, to cry when others cry, laugh when others do and feel their grief and sorrow. Buddha stressed to show the middle way so I might be afraid of not finding a balance between this and emotions. I think it's pretty darn easy to get sucked into a spiritual void and to never come back because a part of us is afraid of reliving traumatic emotions. That is the real fear I'm concerned with. What do you think?

I understand completely as I tend to wrestle with this myself. I care deeply and that leads to a very human response. Being as the silent sentinel, the grand observer simply observing, can feel too removed or detached from humanity, but it is possible to find middle ground without feeling like a robot. Buddha was known to laugh until he cried. I think you have to let your heart lead the way to the appropriate response and as your perceptions change, so will your responses.