Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-08-2011, 04:24 PM
de.spin

Was Osho a hasnamuss?

It is suspected that Osho was a hasnamuss (of the second, the third or even fourth type).
A hasnamuss is an individual who has managed (more or less consciously) to make his Internal Bodies (Superior Existential Bodies of the Being) born again, without having previously provided for the destruction of his Ego.

An "artistical" example of fourth type hasnamuss is Darth Vader (Star Wars fans will appreciate), since he consciously chooses evil (the dark side).
We can say that a hasnamuss of type IV is a Black Magician.

If we exclude the type IV (voluntarily "evil"), what is the problem if one develops the typical hasnamuss' capacities in an instinctive way? The fact is that an individual of this kind, even when he believes to act in the service of Light, is actually manipulating people and situations, with sometimes unfortunate results.

Was then Osho a hasnamuss? I personally think so. If anyone is interested, we can discuss about it.
Old 14-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Curious - were you once a follower? Because there probably are many gurus this could be said of.
I knew many of his followers - this is one reason I just do not click
with him - well, that and no youtube I've seen is ''for me'', that's for sure.
But many respect him, so I don't want to diss him -he was just not "for me".
He certainly has said some wise things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2011, 04:53 PM
de.spin

Yes I've been a follower 15 years or so...

Now that I finally managed to get out of that madness: Poona, Meditation Centers, Communes, Groups, Training, Therapy and Therapists, Meditation Techniques...(and the list could go on)...

now I see Osho just like the many gurus I was laughing at while I was following him
Old 14-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Hey, I just noticed your signature - very very cool.

Can you tell me a good thing that came from Rajneesh's teachings? Or bad - whatever.
Hope I don't offend anyone - can't wrap my head around the new name.
He'll always be Rajneesh from the 80s to me.

Btw, nice meeting you.
Miss Hepburn

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2011, 09:47 PM
de.spin

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, Osho...one good thing about him I would say he was totally crazy, also in a good way. I tend to like crazy people. The Ranch, the Rolls Royces, the Sheela affair, the music, the sex... He also defined himself as a madman, within reason.
He talked beautifully. btw he has said very beautiful things about vegetarianism (yet he was not vegan, he couldn't understand why not eating eggs, he made also jokes about that)
yes the guy could really talk and enchant people. he had great charisma, great culture, great intelligence and humour.

the BIG THINGS I firmly criticize him:

the non-sense therapy and the therapists he has created. re-inforcing the idea that there is someone to be healed.

same thing with the meditation techniques.

rubbish. misleading. manipulative.

a "real Master", in my opinion, is someone able to let you see that you don't need any master. that you don't need to do anything to be ok.

Osho spoke about it very beautifully, but acted very differently.

Nice to meet you, Miss Hepburn
Old 14-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Hi de.spin,

Since he has passed and you are no longer a follower - are the techniques secret?
Could you expound on the meditation techniques?
Thanks,

Old 15-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Master
de.spin... So you hung with Osho for a long time.
I have one question, since you're on about irrelevant stuff about him.
Are you able to take his (or those other gurus) teachings to heart?
If not you seem to have missed the point... at least so far.

Xan

p.s. I'm not nor ever was a sanyasin.

Old 15-08-2011, 04:17 PM
de.spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
de.spin... So you hung with Osho for a long time.
I have one question, since you're on about irrelevant stuff about him.
Are you able to take his (or those other gurus) teachings to heart?
If not you seem to have missed the point... at least so far.

Xan

p.s. I'm not nor ever was a sanyasin.

Hallo Xan

thank you for your question, and for defining irrilevant stuff the things I have said. Maybe they are irrilevant. Maybe they are interesting. You find them irrilevant and you have said that.

Coming to your question, it seems it is not a question but an assumption masked as a question. Because you seem already to know the answer.
Not only that. You seem to know much more than that.

You assume I haven't been able to take Osho's teaching to my heart. And then you declare that, at least so far, I have missed the point.

Maybe I have missed the point, it is a possibility. Maybe I have hit the point, that's another possibility. You incline to think that I have missed, and that's your opinion and I respect that.

Yes I hung with Osho for a long time. With what could romantically defined as the open heart of a seeking boy. A boy who was seeking the Truth.

I cannot judge if my heart was completely open or not. What I know is how much total I have been in all those years. I would say that maybe my "heart" was quite open. Maybe. That's a possibility, and there is also the possibility that it was not. I incline to think that it was.

I have been experiencing a lot of manipulative situation in the sake of this thing, the heart.

The assumption "you are missing the Master because your heart is not open enough", I see it as an extreme manipulation attempt. And in the "World of Osho" this is very often used.

If you don't accept blindly what the Master or the therapist says, it's because there's something wrong with you. For example, your heart is not open enough. You have to do something to open your heart.

What, another group? Another training? Another series of 21 Dynamic Meditation?

Or can be maybe suggested a therapeutical community? An addiction program, maybe, since this insistence of not opening your heart looks so unconscious and deep.

The abuses of these so called "therapists" could go on forever.

This was consciously created by Osho.
Old 15-08-2011, 05:44 PM
de.spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi de.spin,

Since he has passed and you are no longer a follower - are the techniques secret?
Could you expound on the meditation techniques?
Thanks,

Hi Miss Hepburn

Osho has spoken so much about so many techniques. From the detailed commentary on 112 techniques of Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, to the famous Osho Dynamic Meditation Techniques.

There are techniques that are kept secret at the basic level, and revealed if you partecipate to advanced very expensive trainings.

In therapeutical Osho Communes are used different techniques, quite unknown to the basic levels. Strong stuff (I would call it abusive) about communication and release.

The most known techniques are those for basic level. Osho Kundalini Meditation, Osho Dynamic, Osho Nataraj, Osho Nadabrahma, the famous Osho White Robe Brotherhood...the list is long.

Basically they are 1 hour techniques. In the first half you shake scream dance, you do something, and in the second half you stay still and...watch.

In themselves they appear harmless. In the long term, this is my experience, they can alter your system.

Combined with "therapy" (second level), well this cocktail can become quite dangerous.

Dangerous or not (danger can be sometimes a lot of fun), this is not for me the point.

From a let's say "spiritual" point of view, in my personal opinion, they are absolutely useless. Misleading.

Osho and his followers therapists are just obsessed with techniques. If people don't get enlightened is because they don't do the technique with enough totality.

Yes, total madness.

p.s. I'm very proud that you liked my signature...
Old 15-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Master
de.spin: The assumption "you are missing the Master because your heart is not open enough", I see it as an extreme manipulation attempt. And in the "World of Osho" this is very often used.

Well... I didn't really say you're heart isn't open, de.spin. And I recognize the foolish sangha games that often go on around powerful teachers.

My question was more along the lines of, 'Did you take the teachings personally into yourself?' But if you hear that as just more manipulation then I respectfully withdraw it.

blessings
Xan