Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 23-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Ladofthelight

Liver Cleanse

Can anyone suggest a recipe for a liver cleanse?

Thanks!
Old 23-03-2011, 09:11 PM
star-child

Whenever somebody says cleanse, I think of aloe vera. I would suggest creating a juice or smoothie with fresh aloe vera. Integrating it with your daily diet with organic fruit and veggies will cleanse your body.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Master
water.... lots and lots of water will help cleanse your liver.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:51 PM
star-child

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
water.... lots and lots of water will help cleanse your liver.
Yes that also, but preferably spring water because there will be chlorine, fluoride and lead in the water which can contribute to various health problems.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Ascender

And even more water!
Old 23-03-2011, 10:24 PM
green

water is all that is needed? how much water per day?

G
Old 23-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green
water is all that is needed? how much water per day?

G

Every person should be drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. If you are cleansing you may want to increase that.. Warning you will be making many trips to the bathroom when you are drinking a lot of water.

As a side if you are doing a cleanse, which is such a taboo word, one should also be watching what they eat and drink. Cut out your refined sugars, fried foods, and fast foods. Remove your caffeine, sugary drinks and alcohol.
Old 24-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Ascender

But careful not to drink too much water... It's been known to cause problems.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
But careful not to drink too much water... It's been known to cause problems.

I think if you are drinking two gallons of water you may start to have problems.. or never make it away from a toilet.

8-10 cups a day is the standard that most doctors and dieticians will tell you to drink. After all our bodies are like 80% water.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:16 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
Yes that also, but preferably spring water because there will be chlorine, fluoride and lead in the water which can contribute to various health problems.

I use a Brita filter, is that good? I have really been drinking a lot more water since. I am a soda addict!