Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Master
physical symptoms on meeting twin

last night i was laid in bed and i was goin right back to when i first met my twin , as always i analyze everything and still tried to convince myself that maybe i just looked into this connection deeper than i should have done , i went over all the emotions i felt that i ahve enevr felt with anyone else and the pull etc but then i actulaly remembered all of the other things i felt when i was actually in his presence and wa swonderin if anyone else who ahs actually met their twin physically experienced

i remember once me and twin got into a debate and i remember i couldnt breath my heart began to race and i felt as tho i was having a panic attack
this wanst even an argument it was just a difference of opinion , i didnt liek the feeling it gave me esp as i was gaspin for breath , it was like he was cuttin off my air supply

then another time we had seperated for four months he moved on and met sumoen else , i was away on holiday at the time but all that week i had the worst headache , i kept gettin spasm , kinda like brain freeze when u have a ice cream or sumthing , this ended when i came home and discovered he had met sumoen else ... after a few months he came bk to me we met up and i was sat in the taxi outside his home he was outside waitin for me , instantly i couldnt move my legs went really heavy and it felt as tho i was cemented again my heart was beating so fast i couldnt breath , i couldnt even turn to look at him , eventually i managed to step out and seing him then made me go all light headed my legs went to jelly literally n began to tremble , it was kinda like being on a very fast ride that made me feel dizzy once i had got off , as he went to reach out to hug me i felt my legs give way and had to sit down on the wall before i fell , it took me a while to get my breath , he just sat with me askin me if i was ok , , i convinced myself for ages that it was just the symptoms of bein in love , teh flutteirngs the legs turnin to jelly but thsi was different , i have been in love before with my first love and had all that but this was intense and my legs literally gave way ........ has anyone else had any symptoims liek this ?? has anyoen had any other feelings that were very strong that showed on them physically????

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 26-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Seeker

Thats funny I do this all the time as well. Always look back and remember and its always so vivid its like I'm right back at the time I'm thinking of and I can physically feel everything I felt then.

Physically I have this heart attack moment everytime I see him, hear his name, hear his voice, see something that reminds me of him etc. My chest tightens and I feel like I lose my breath for a few seconds. Very hard to put into words how it feels but it is a great feeling because it is also a very reassuring feeling too. I get this feeling of comfort and contentment that comes over me. I also freeze a little if I see him from a distance.

After our last separation and meeting randomly we both seemed to freeze on the spot and stare at each other for what seemed an eternity and was like we couldnt walk away. Weird. And on the times we reunite its like we have to say everything that has happened to us in that time. Its like a rush to get it all out.

I constantly have the heart pull, somedays more than others but its nearly always there. I sort of miss it when it isnt and freak but then I realise it might just be him needing a break from the connection. If he is a runner that could be the reason?
Old 26-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Dharma Employee

recognise a lot of that

tablets are numbing much of the emotions, so I can keep my job but know what you mean
Old 26-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flower_petal
Thats funny I do this all the time as well. Always look back and remember and its always so vivid its like I'm right back at the time I'm thinking of and I can physically feel everything I felt then.

Physically I have this heart attack moment everytime I see him, hear his name, hear his voice, see something that reminds me of him etc. My chest tightens and I feel like I lose my breath for a few seconds. Very hard to put into words how it feels but it is a great feeling because it is also a very reassuring feeling too. I get this feeling of comfort and contentment that comes over me. I also freeze a little if I see him from a distance.

After our last separation and meeting randomly we both seemed to freeze on the spot and stare at each other for what seemed an eternity and was like we couldnt walk away. Weird. And on the times we reunite its like we have to say everything that has happened to us in that time. Its like a rush to get it all out.

I constantly have the heart pull, somedays more than others but its nearly always there. I sort of miss it when it isnt and freak but then I realise it might just be him needing a break from the connection. If he is a runner that could be the reason?

yesx i know what u mean , eveyrtime i see an email or hear his name or him speak i get the same too i cant say it brings me comfort it scares me more than anything as its too intense but yes ur right bout rememberin and can feel everything at that time , i also go insanely hot too

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 26-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
yes dharma i know what u mean , altho the feeling scares me tabs for me made me so numb i couldnt feel at all , not just for my twin but for everyhtin was like i was totally detached and felt i was sumone else devoid of any kind of feeling for me this is a no no as if i dont express how i feel then after a few days its like i become clogged up with stuff and because i couldnt feel it just made me angry lol i didnt feel human

Old 26-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Dharma Employee

I can still feel a little but not much

if I did still feel, despite the state, i was in, I would probably be back at ceroc

if i ever went back, on these things, and appeared like it didn't matter, it would be chemically assisted rather than the truth and I bet she would take that as proof I didn't care, which would be bollocks
Old 26-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Guide
I was trying to remember my feelings to share them with you.

Before we started, a deep sense of interest and embarrasment when I met him.

When we began, from the very beginning, what I used to feel was a deep sense of peace and safety.

When he kissed me for the first time, it was in a park, he said: "I would like the time stops now".

When I touched him, for example, his hand, the feeling was of a big peace. We used to go hand in hand.

Our relationship was not exempt of passion, but it was very strange: it was passion mixed with a deep peace, like a deep breath, all at the same time.

When our love eveolved to more spiritual stages (during the latter years) and we were close together, one in front of the other, I used to feel something like a pipe of energy of about 10 cm in diameter going from one heart to the other.

It happened me during situations of highest concentration, or biggest happiness or biggest adversity (for example when we found out about the stage of his illness), and I occassionally physically saw such pipe, besides feeling it. It was amazing.

Old 30-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Seeker
mystical, I'll have to get Claire to reply, but i know she experiences exactly that as well. If we're not totally in synch, she is a mess with palputations, etc., till we are. I'm similar, in that I can't think clearly and feel absolutely awful if things aren't their usual 100% between us.

Mark and Claire
Old 30-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
sonce thios last time we spoke at xmas , it feels liek i have usm kind of digestive disorder altho i have eben tested , the fullness one minute and then emptiness the next but eachtime i get this feeling in my tummy i fel as tho im gonna burst its not like a normal disorder as i had one years ago this feels different sumhow , one minute im empty with a big gapin hole the next im being tugged at and suddenyl im full lol its wierd to explain

Old 30-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Lilstar07

I was gonna start a threat like this, great minds...ay Mystical lol!

Yep, I get it. Its different when we're in on the same wave lenght and when we're not.

During the harmonious times, theres a peaceful silence. My body kind of feels like its floating on water. And i often feel tears welling up. Feel like I just wanna to flop down and just lay there lol sounds weird and feel kinda high, light headed.

During the down times . When we're arguing i get physically weak. Ive actually ended up dropping to the floor , like ive been drained of everthing. I start hyperventing, i get those heart palpatations that Mark&Claire (or Mark should i say)mentioned. Its so scary that if hes raising his voice i have to tell him to stop ,in a very weak voice because i find it hard to speak aswell. Feels like i'm dying when hes fighting me down. Feel like i'm lifeless when we're apart , been getting stomach pains lately from him pulling away.

*Edit* For the last maybe 2hours I was getting a very uneasy feeling, couldnt even concentrate on my food(AND I CAN always concentrate on my food!). Got really fidgity like im really unsettled. So I just messaged him to ask how he was. Now I'm settling again.

Last edited by Lilstar07 : 30-01-2011 at 07:14 PM.