Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Ciqala

Extraterrestrial Beings - how does it make you feel?

So we’ve heard horror stories – and what’s more real life documents, perhaps, we’ve watched sci fi movies, we may have had our own experiences, we have overall fears of the unknown and things, which are not demystified. And of course the word “alien” is used in english to describe foreign matter we have no idea about and are kind of afraid of.

The question above all is: Are Et’s friendly? - Or are they out to get us? What is your opinion on that matter.

Are you afraid of Et’s or are you not afraid of them - and why?

In the case of abductions, how can we be sure it is for negative reasoning’s, or could it be for positive reasoning’s?

Are these beings more enlightened than us? If they are more enlightened, how could they be violent and display angry human tendencies?

Are there more than one kind???

Or, What are your theories of who they are? There are many.

Since ufos were spotted in war areas, do you think they were in on planning to bring destruction to those areas, or do you think they are trying to help save the world?

Maybe they are helping the government or it’s a giant conspiracy? What do you think about these things?

Have you had any experiences?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 AM
neospiritualist

They are beyond the concept of good and evil. Such would be truth since we cannot really know their intentions.

Not afraid despite dreams where I am being dragged off by what I thought were interdimensional aliens. I can attribute 2 dream events to this.

The only positive reason for abducting humans is to preserve them. Perhaps being able to travel throught time and space they already see a bleak future for this planet and the human race.
The negative would be just to use humans for food or even just to alter our dna.

If they also experience human emotions that would suggest they are not completely infallible or omniscient as the entertainment industry would have us believe.

I tend to think there is only one type of alien race. They somehow confuse the abductee to give the impression that there are more than one species visiting the planet.

Another theory of who they are is the evolutionary final stage of humanity.

It shows they can and might be willing to intervene to keep humanity on their own path.
In otherwords they can manipulate our timeline to ensure that their existance (if I am correct about human evolution final stage) is not threatened.

Other than what I have posted all my UFO exp's have been in dreams.

-Dream of being beamed on to a UFO.
Running away from the UFO I hoped it would take someone else and it still chose to beam me up. The most frightening dream I have ever had.
(Are youi an alien conducting a survey?)
The paralysis while being transported upwards is completely agonizing.

The interdimensional dreams could have been anything. Anyways I was sleeping in my bed when suddenly everything goes dark. I can't see who or what grabs my leg and starts to drag me to wherever. I know it was not a demon or something to that effect. This was some otherworldy entity. I forced myself to awaken in both dreams. I will not label them evil because I honestly don't know what their intentions were.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:31 AM
midnightstar

I watched the fourth kind on DVD a few weeks back and that kind of put me off UFO's, aliens etc

To be honest though I'm not sure whether the fourth kind was actually a true story or now (nor do I want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hope I won't get into trouble for saying this but I think the only way to really save the earth is to wipe out most of the human race ........... there again I'm not a social person ............
Old 07-04-2011, 02:01 PM
7he4uthor

the series ''left behind'' indicates the alien ETs are from earth
the rich secret society elite bankers and such
nazis made saucers in the 1930s
tesla made a prototype earlier i think

they take from the earth and earthlings what they require for eternal life
then return declaring god status

this is the premise of this book series
would mean that jesus and angels are the tyrants from the last world come to rule the new world

its a forumla/model worth investigating
and plenty of evidence to support the theory
Old 07-04-2011, 02:15 PM
neospiritualist

I have heard that theory before. That the aliens will show up and demonstrate holgrams of how they helped Jesus Christ walk on water and turn water into wine.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:16 PM
Felynx

The question above all is: Are Et’s friendly? - Or are they out to get us? What is your opinion on that matter.

Well, really, it depends on the species and the specific person and what their morals and viewpoints are, ect. Its like how people differ from one another except on a much larger scale. I know for a fact that there is a general dislike for humans. The difference is that most dont care enough to come down here and do us in. They have their own problems to deal with on their own planets. Humans are kind of seen as the downs syndrome children of all the species theyre aware of.

Are you afraid of Et’s or are you not afraid of them - and why?

Im not afraid of them at all. In fact, I have a lot more in common with them than I have with humans. They live a much more basic but at the same time more advanced lifestyle than humanity. In everything they do, they make sure that the planet isnt hurt in the process. Theres no waste, no mass clearing, no horrible oil spills. A lot of things are enchanted so they dont fall apart, or so that they do without hurtintg the environment. They have a "use as needed" way of life where things just ARENT mass produced for profit like things are here. To them the idea of money and jobs are retarded. Law is a lot different. Things run on a "personal law" basis. Someone does something that you think is wrong, dont complain to everyone else, just DO something about it. And if someone doesnt agree with you in turn THEY do something about it. Its the victims fault for getting robbed because they didnt learn how to protect themselves, ect. For people who know how to handle and take care of themselves and those they love, that kind of system works very well.

In the case of abductions, how can we be sure it is for negative reasoning’s, or could it be for positive reasoning’s?

You cant. It depends on why they picked you up. Im sure experiences vary from person to person. Id be wary though, like Ive said they havent taken a shine to humans at all.

Are these beings more enlightened than us? If they are more enlightened, how could they be violent and display angry human tendencies?

Who says that being violent and angry means they are less enlightened? The natural way of life is to kill or be killed. Aliens like to keep a balance between life and death. They respect the power to be able to take a life instead of abuse it... well some do. They dont value life above all other things because thats just not the way it is. The reason this planet is so overpopulated is because of everyone trying so hard to preserve everyones lives. We're suffocating the planet with our "goodness" and "respect" for every single little thing around us. Id like to consider them more enlightened because they understand better the natural process of life and death, respecting the planet they live on, being willing to put their life on the line for their loved ones, having honor, ect.

Are there more than one kind???

Theres many many different species that humans would consider alien. Try to apply fantasy lore to reality and youll get a tiny amount of all the species that are really out there, and Im talking about the "humanoids" and not necessarily the animals and fauna, because thats just too much. If anyone want to know more characteristics of the species Im aware of, Ill elaborate in another post.

Since ufos were spotted in war areas, do you think they were in on planning to bring destruction to those areas, or do you think they are trying to help save the world?

Neither. Its been hundreds of years since the aliens were able to largely influence human matters like that. With all the changes happening on this planet, theres a certain way that things have to go. And they, understanding the natural order of how things should go, dont interfere with these matters. They were probably simply observing if there really was ufos at battles.

Maybe they are helping the government or it’s a giant conspiracy? What do you think about these things?

Id like to add that all this stuff about most of our governments and people of higher powers being reptilian or whatever alien they think, the idea is a bit rediculous. If you take what Ive said before into account, they dont value the idea of power and money the way humans do. Wierd conspiracies like "Queen Elizabeth is a reptilian!" just make me laugh. They arent helping the government, they arent hindering in either. They wipe their *** with the silly hierarchy of humanity.

Have you had any experiences?

Not any personal or resent ones. Like I said they dont really have the freedom to mess around with earth recently. Not being around so much, they left me alone and forgot about me. My wife has had a couple encounters, thats it. Although if you want to get "technicaly" I guess Id be concidered an alien. It gets complicated.

Lol, I dont expect anyone to read this whole thing.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Mind's Eye

I want a war of the world type invasion baby!!!!!!!! But then again maybe not. I love those kinds of movies though.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:11 AM
star-child

I think there are friendly and loving E.T's out there. The 'greys' are meant to be pretty emotionless but at the same time, full of love. Seeing as humans are very emotional beings, it may seem strange and scary to experience a being who doesn't show much emotion.

I sort of fear E.T's. I hear they are helping us with the 'shift' and so have good intentions but if I was to see a grey alien in my room, I would be scared because it would be something that I had never experienced before.

I have heard of an experience where someone had been abducted and since the abduction they couldn't drink alcohol and could only eat organic foods and drink filtered or spring water. In my opinion, that is a good thing.

Most of my information is from this guy http://www.youtube.com/user/stevenjones57 he has had any E.T and UFO experiences. He has also written a few books and speaks at UFO conferences. For those who are interested in E.T's, I highly recommend his channel, his experiences are fascinating.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Ascender

I believe there are benevolent and malevolent alien species. The planets inhabited by the malevolent one's are disintegrating (which is where earth is headed right now, unless we clear up our act) so many are trying to find other planets to inhabit, earth among them. Typically, species on lower planes/dimensions aren't able to live on higher dimensions/planes, as the consistency is too different. Whereas, lower is able to reach lower planes, etc. Earth is currently on a lower plane, hence easy access from malevolent one's.

In my opinion, just because an alien race is more spiritually/socially/technologically advanced, does not mean they would not get angry/frustrated/aggressive. They are still human, just like us, and experience emotions as we do.

From my understanding, uglier species live on lower planets (which might account for the grotesque appearances documented by people) while more beautiful species live on higher planets (in which people have described beholding beautiful beings).

An alien species might be more technologically advanced, but it does not mean they are more enlightened/spiritually advanced than us, and vice versa.

I don't believe alien's are trying to take over our world or destroy us, as there has been no evidence to support such claims. But I do believe that we are being helped (even if it's not physically perceptible) by higher civilizations to get us on the right path again, lest we fall into disintegration...
Old 10-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Merlin6

Ciqual:

Yes, ET's are friendly
No, I am not afraid of them.
Abductions are carried out by clandestine groups, outside of government, who want to engage in war with ET's. They have ET clones, alien technology, and their own budget. These groups want to display ET's as evil so the population will support the idea of war with them. It is these groups which set up abductions, cattle mutilations, evil aliens, etc. etc.
Yes, the ET'S are more enlightened than us. It's the other ones who are violent and display human tendencies.
There are about eight different types of 'alien' that I am aware of.
UFO's frequent war zones to observe. Nothing more.
When Franklin D. Rooseveldt was in government in the U.S., ET's visited him in the white house and announced their presence. Rooseveldt told them to keep their presence secret and allow the human race to 'catch up' to them, both in technology and enlightenment. That scenario still holds, except for the clandestine groups who wish to enforce their will on the general population and the ET'S.
In the 40's, powerful military radar was found to have a disabling effect on the guidance systems of UFO'S, and the Roswell incident saw three ships disabled, crashed, and captured. This is where a lot of our sudden advances in computer technology came from.
As a sideline: Every government in the world wants a UFO, and in line with this aim, a russian gun emplacement took a few shots at a nearby hovering UFO. The UFO apparantly took exception to this and left a smoking hole in the ground where the gun emplacement used to be.

Neospiritualist:
They are not trying to preserve us, use us for food, or alter our DNA. They have been on this planet longer than we have, (fossil evidence proves this) so they have had plenty of time to do so if they so wished.
The final evolutionary stage of humanity (as far as physical existence is concerned) is for the human race to join them in sharing the universe. And they will not allow us to do so until we are on a par with their aims and ideals.
ET's did not help Jesus to walk on water or turn water into wine. He did that himself, as did a lot of other people. You should get hold of a copy of Baird T. Spalding's 6 volume work “The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East”. It is a most illuminating work.

Beautydylan:
These clandestine groups I spoke of have their own plan to wipe out about five billion of the six billion human population and impose their own form of world government on the survivors.

7h4uthor:
Since the later stages of the Atlantis civilisation had space ships, I also believe that some UFO's are of earth origin. These things are spoken of in much of the literature of the sacred books of the East.
The rich secret society of elite bankers are in this up to their necks.
Yes, the nazi's did make a type of flying saucer during the war. I believe it never flew.
I am not aware of Tesla ever having made a prototype.
Jesus and the angels have nothing whatsoever to do with this.

The Sphynx:
You want a 'war of the worlds' type scenario?
Be careful what you wish for.
Those clandestine groups just might succeed in giving you exactly that.

Star-child:
Yes, the 'good guys' are here to help with the 'shift'. And they communicate in a friendly manner. The 'bad guys' aren't so friendly.

Steven Jones is full of ****! Just my own opinion of course.

Rom:
Other planets have indeed been 'seeded' by the human species, with the help of ET's.
Your final sentence is correct. They are not trying to take over our world or destroy us, and we are being helped to get us on the right path again. If this were not so, we would have been gone from this planet a long time ago.

Merlin6