Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 10-07-2013, 05:09 PM
twinage

Isochronic Tones for ESP

Hi, I got an Isochronic Tones for ESP/Psychic from Unexplainable Store. The duration is 30 min and I always hear it every morning after wake up and before sleep after one month. I haven't seen any extraordinary experience yet, only getting sharper intuition (but it's only for some moments)

I wonder if it because my stubborn self or someone else also doesn't experience something that can be called great from this mp3? It will be very helpful if someone can tell me ways to make this mp3 more effective.

Also your experience is very much welcome
Old 10-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Malathion

Hello there.

Generally speaking, MP3 quality presets do not have the correct sound quality to be truly effective, and are usually poorly coded that leaves many things to be desired with the preset. I don't suggest using a preset before going to bed or directly after waking up. It is best to use during the day when you're fully awake. I can offer an alternative that will help you out and which should work much better than a purchased MP3 Isochronic preset.

I have many years of experience with brainwave entrainment with both Binaural and Isochronic tones. I'm mainly knowledgeable with Binaural beats because that is what I prefer and with the right coding they're just as or more effective than Isochronic tones. In the end it's really just the frequencies it's played at that matters.

There is an excellent program dedicated for Binaural beats. It is called SbaGen. It is free, will work on any computer new or old, and will provide the highest quality beats.

I'm currently distributing a collection of Binaural beat Presets that cover a wide variety of purposes including increasing ESP.

I code my presets using a process called Harmonic Box X which makes it three times more effective than any regular Binaural or Isochronic tone out on the market.

Some of the other presets in the collection relate to Astral projection, Kundalini awakening, Recreational drug presets (Dopamine, Serotonin, Adrenaline), intense focus, intense levels of mediation, and the list goes on.

I have a question for you. Do you know exactly what frequency the preset that you purchased is playing at? That will give the rest of us better insight at what Hz rate you're mediating at and what the preset should actually be doing.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
- Malathion.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:49 AM
twinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by malathion
Hello there.

Generally speaking, MP3 quality presets do not have the correct sound quality to be truly effective, and are usually poorly coded that leaves many things to be desired with the preset. I don't suggest using a preset before going to bed or directly after waking up. It is best to use during the day when you're fully awake. I can offer an alternative that will help you out and which should work much better than a purchased MP3 Isochronic preset.

I have many years of experience with brainwave entrainment with both Binaural and Isochronic tones. I'm mainly knowledgeable with Binaural beats because that is what I prefer and with the right coding they're just as or more effective than Isochronic tones. In the end it's really just the frequencies it's played at that matters.

There is an excellent program dedicated for Binaural beats. It is called SbaGen. It is free, will work on any computer new or old, and will provide the highest quality beats.

I'm currently distributing a collection of Binaural beat Presets that cover a wide variety of purposes including increasing ESP.

I code my presets using a process called Harmonic Box X which makes it three times more effective than any regular Binaural or Isochronic tone out on the market.

Some of the other presets in the collection relate to Astral projection, Kundalini awakening, Recreational drug presets (Dopamine, Serotonin, Adrenaline), intense focus, intense levels of mediation, and the list goes on.

I have a question for you. Do you know exactly what frequency the preset that you purchased is playing at? That will give the rest of us better insight at what Hz rate you're mediating at and what the preset should actually be doing.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
- Malathion.

Hi, thank you very much for the reply!
I'm really interested in yours, if you already create the download link for the increasing ESP tone, I would like to download it and trying to hear it when fully awake just like you reccomend.

When I see the unexplainable store about the esp/psychic tone, they only write brain state: Upper Theta Schuman Resonance. They didn't tell the exact frequency. Here is the link
unexplainablestore.com/products/esp.php

Hope this help since I'm pretty new in whole of this tone stuff and since this store was one of the most reccomend in the internet, I thought this will work on me.

Now I'm really looking forward to your binaural beats, hope you can give use the tones soon :)
Old 11-07-2013, 06:01 AM
twinage

Anyone have any experience with isochronic/binaural beats for ESP, preferably from unexplainable store?
I would like to know if there is someone like me or it just me who doesn't get any reaction.

Thank you :)
Old 11-07-2013, 06:56 AM
seahorse

Or the other possibility is that it's just **** people try to sell just to make a buck, friend. There is good stuff out there but there are aslo the frauds who copy something good, produce something just to sell it, i'm not saying this is necessarily yourcase, but there's always this possibility.
Every coin has a flip side mate, be it spiritual books, dvd's, doctrines and people, not everything that shines is gold ;)
Old 11-07-2013, 07:30 AM
twinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
Or the other possibility is that it's just **** people try to sell just to make a buck, friend. There is good stuff out there but there are aslo the frauds who copy something good, produce something just to sell it, i'm not saying this is necessarily yourcase, but there's always this possibility.
Every coin has a flip side mate, be it spiritual books, dvd's, doctrines and people, not everything that shines is gold ;)

There's is a possibility. I have researched review for this Unexplainable Store (not review that posted on store, of course) from blogspot and other forums as well. What I always read is positive but not on the audio ESP/Psychic I used to hear.

"not everything that shines is gold"

That is a really wise sentence you have there :)
Old 11-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Malathion

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinage
Hi, thank you very much for the reply!
I'm really interested in yours, if you already create the download link for the increasing ESP tone, I would like to download it and trying to hear it when fully awake just like you reccomend.

When I see the unexplainable store about the esp/psychic tone, they only write brain state: Upper Theta Schuman Resonance. They didn't tell the exact frequency. Here is the link
unexplainablestore.com/products/esp.php

Hope this help since I'm pretty new in whole of this tone stuff and since this store was one of the most reccomend in the internet, I thought this will work on me.

Now I'm really looking forward to your binaural beats, hope you can give use the tones soon :)

Hello.

I'm glad to provide some useful information about Brainwave entrainment. I'll send you a PM with more details about my presets.

The Schumann Resonance is 7.83 Hz which is the vibration of the earth. It is also one of the frequencies for the dream state which will provide ESP like phenomena and general tripping.

Cheers,
- Malathion.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:07 AM
twinage

Quote:
Originally Posted by malathion
Hello.

I'm glad to provide some useful information about Brainwave entrainment. I'll send you a PM with more details about my presets.

The Schumann Resonance is 7.83 Hz which is the vibration of the earth. It is also one of the frequencies for the dream state which will provide ESP like phenomena and general tripping.

Cheers,
- Malathion.

Okay! Thank you so much, I'll PM you back :)
Can't wait to try your preset already