Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Joshua

Earth Angels

I just wanted to get a general consensus of who believes in Earth Angels - that is, Angels that come to Earth specifically to help and guide people.

Do you believe that there is a difference between Earth Angels and Angelic Humans? See below for definitions:

Earth Angel: A member of the angel realm sent to earth in human form to serve humanity - sometimes plays the role of a guardian angel. When leaving the physical form, they return to the afterlife as their original Angelic selves to serve God.

Angelic Human: Human created with a more powerful "divine spark" to help the world, though not on par with Earth Angels... rather a step below. Their purpose is to aide humans and Earth Angels in creating better peace on Earth and to ease suffering.

Or does your definition of either differ from the ones I've provided?

I'd love to hear about your beliefs!

Also, (and I'm not meaning to spam here!) but I created a YouTube channel for and about Earth Angels. If you'd like view it, I posted the link to my member profile. The video (soon to be videos) are simply my interpretation of Earth Angels and my beliefs about them from all that I've learned over the years.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:12 PM
clarissa13

Great thread!

I'd never really thought about angelic humans until i met my friend deb. Friends help you through difficult times but she is really something else. She has introduced me to reiki and probably is a huge factor in me changing my life path. All the people i know who know her have felt really drawn to her, there is something very special about her.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarissa13
Great thread!

I'd never really thought about angelic humans until i met my friend deb. Friends help you through difficult times but she is really something else. She has introduced me to reiki and probably is a huge factor in me changing my life path. All the people i know who know her have felt really drawn to her, there is something very special about her.

That's wonderful to hear! I think it's great that you have a person like that in your life!

Isn't it amazing just how much certain people can make us grow into more than we'd ever imagined?
Old 22-02-2012, 05:11 AM
Trieah

Very nice video. And yeah, I answered "yes" to all of those
Old 22-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Very nice video. And yeah, I answered "yes" to all of those

:) Thank you! I just uploaded another one.

So, we haven't had much discussion on the topic. Any takers?
Old 25-02-2012, 07:11 PM
bexbubble

liked your video Joshua, some very interesting points for me to think about, i look forward to seeing more of your work :0)
Old 25-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexbubble
liked your video Joshua, some very interesting points for me to think about, i look forward to seeing more of your work :0)

Thank you.
Old 25-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Master

Just watched your uploads.. some good points and also easy to read.

i am a very sceptical 'wise one', so regarding angelic humans on the path to become angels later... I see it as more charitable and compassion than a urge and vocation. In my case didn't consciously know what I was doing and did it (helping) without realising. I think/feel EAs do their tasks subconsciously and only when needed, whereas AH may be there regardless.

Without sounding too ruthless, some people inflict and create their own problems and I see that as their lesson to learn from, NOT for me to help heal, maybe guide but from a distance, otherwise we deprive them of their true life lesson by interfering, thus making them have to relearn the correct lesson. Thats the difference between EA and AH knowing where to draw the line?
Old 27-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Just watched your uploads.. some good points and also easy to read.

i am a very sceptical 'wise one', so regarding angelic humans on the path to become angels later... I see it as more charitable and compassion than a urge and vocation. In my case didn't consciously know what I was doing and did it (helping) without realising. I think/feel EAs do their tasks subconsciously and only when needed, whereas AH may be there regardless.

Without sounding too ruthless, some people inflict and create their own problems and I see that as their lesson to learn from, NOT for me to help heal, maybe guide but from a distance, otherwise we deprive them of their true life lesson by interfering, thus making them have to relearn the correct lesson. Thats the difference between EA and AH knowing where to draw the line?

Interesting take on it all. We do defintely share two different beliefs on it. Though I understand what you mean, I also see the benefit in "interfering" because quite often we do things where we don't fully realize the consequences or how our actions affect the others in the grand scheme of things. With that being said, I think that EA's intervene and educate people on what they may not have previously realized. Sometimes it does take another person to show us a different perspective and outlook before we can really make the changes that are necessary in our lives.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Master

In my experience, my 'interfering' ie being too involved had consequences..pain for myself and the person taking my 'service' for granted hence now I have decided to guide from a distance, as and when needed and only when necessary.