Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Seeker

Entities Stealing Objects - Help Needed

I need advice.

I moved into a new house this February, and since I have, I have had many objects go missing. Not lost, just vanished. Sometimes to be replaced with objects I have never owned.

I also have heard voices at night. And my partner heard "It's here" said each night at the same time.

I had a dream of a woman sitting in a chair we don't own in front of my brand new refrigerator. And when I approached her, she began screaming hysterically.

The next day, the fridge was broken, and all the food had spoiled.

The back yard has a strange vibe about it. It appears much larger from the back end of the yard, than it does from the house. Also at night you get the feeling someone is RIGHT THERE watching you, and I am not easily spooked.

So, is there any way to stop this? My objects being stolen, or replaced by new ones?

One time my partner was in the living room, and I was in the shower. I heard them call out but it was muffled.

I ignored them (if you get called by your significant other while in the restroom you get to a point that you ignore them unless it sounds like a dire emergency). And when I got out I asked "What did you say? I was in the shower."

And they said to me, "You were? I heard you say 'I'm back here' (the bedroom)"

They also said (in my last house) that I didn't get them a bottle of water from the fridge when they asked me to. I apparently walked by them, into the dining room, and into the kitchen.

I apologized and said that I'd been upstairs using the toilet, so I didn't hear their request. They got angry and said I walked right by them into the kitchen ignoring them.

It was weird, I guess it was a doppleganger.

Anyhow, this stuff happens ALL the time and its getting annoying. Our car broke down, so we had it cubed and bought a new one. And the new car kept breaking down. We paid over 3000$ to buy it, and another 3000$ to repair it. We also had to have a very expensive back up key made for 60$ because it has an electric chip in it.

We got home, and the car broke AGAIN. So 300$ more later, we have our car fixed. And the spare key is gone now.

If there is something bad in this house, keeping us stuck here, anxious fighting and drained all the time. Being played tricks on and all. How the heck can I stop it?

Sage doesn't work, it in fact makes spirits more powerful. And I don't believe in exorcism. Paranormal investigation isn't needed, it sure is paranormal, but that wouldn't solve anything anyway. I don't use drugs, and there is no toxic mold making us hallucinate.

Sorry to rant and rave, but has anyone recovered from this? Apart from moving out? I feel like I'm stuck in a movie.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Experiencer
sage infact only used to attract .. spirits if you wish to call them that
the smell appeals to them .. that's why it's used in rituals and such things
it's hard to answer your question
and every person will give you answer according to his belief
what are your beliefs ?
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 29-09-2015, 02:58 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
sage infact only used to attract .. spirits if you wish to call them that
the smell appeals to them .. that's why it's used in rituals and such things
it's hard to answer your question
and every person will give you answer according to his belief
what are your beliefs ?

I am an agnostic. I practice mediumship, and in the past, some black magic. Though I don't practice magic anymore. I only contact spirits, as dangerous as that can be...

I believe in God, and other lesser beings, "demi-gods" of sorts. Outside of human spirits, (I believe until the day of judgement all living creatures are in limbo, before they go to heaven or hell, if there is such places to go) I belive in demons/jinn and angels. I also believe in "extraterrestrials", both aliens from other planets, and inter-dimensional extraterrestrials. Parallel timelines, more than 4 dimensions, and a multiverse.

Though God is at the top of the hierarchy in my mind. Who made God is beyond my comprehension. I believe in the Devil, who lives on Earth, and in prophets and angels. I believe in demons/jinn contacting humans more than the spirits of the dead.

In this case I strongly suspect demons/jinn. I need to remove them from this house. The house was empty for over a year before I moved in here. So they very well may have claimed this house and want to trick me into submission into leaving.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:00 AM
Guide
Trenton,

You may not believe in exorcism but you certainly should start looking for someone to exorcise your house. If the entities are capable of aporting objects, that means they can do just about anything they wish to. The fact that they're destroying your stuff means they want you gone. What you need to understand is that to them, you and your family are the invaders. What would you do if a group of people started squatting in your house? Sure, for the moment they're content to break your stuff, but from your description of the escalating destruction, if you continue to stay there much longer, they might get tired of breaking your stuff and decide to break something more valuable instead. Like your bones for instance.

If you decide to leave, you will probably just end up pawning this problem off on some other unfortunate family. Problem is the people who can reliably cleanse a house with entities at that level of power are rare.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
I am an agnostic. I practice mediumship, and in the past, some black magic. Though I don't practice magic anymore. I only contact spirits, as dangerous as that can be...

I believe in God, and other lesser beings, "demi-gods" of sorts. Outside of human spirits, (I believe until the day of judgement all living creatures are in limbo, before they go to heaven or hell, if there is such places to go) I belive in demons/jinn and angels. I also believe in "extraterrestrials", both aliens from other planets, and inter-dimensional extraterrestrials. Parallel timelines, more than 4 dimensions, and a multiverse.

Though God is at the top of the hierarchy in my mind. Who made God is beyond my comprehension. I believe in the Devil, who lives on Earth, and in prophets and angels. I believe in demons/jinn contacting humans more than the spirits of the dead.

In this case I strongly suspect demons/jinn. I need to remove them from this house. The house was empty for over a year before I moved in here. So they very well may have claimed this house and want to trick me into submission into leaving.

you seem to know what you dealing with
i could pm verses from my religion we use for protection if you wish
i'll leave it up to you

don't be too afraid though
no harm comes to us unless it's fated
and if it was fated it will come through those beings or elsewhere
if not then not all beings and people on earth can harm you
houses are made to be lived by people not djinns or demons
and if some one will have to go it's them not you ..
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 29-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
Trenton,

You may not believe in exorcism but you certainly should start looking for someone to exorcise your house. If the entities are capable of aporting objects, that means they can do just about anything they wish to. The fact that they're destroying your stuff means they want you gone. What you need to understand is that to them, you and your family are the invaders. What would you do if a group of people started squatting in your house? Sure, for the moment they're content to break your stuff, but from your description of the escalating destruction, if you continue to stay there much longer, they might get tired of breaking your stuff and decide to break something more valuable instead. Like your bones for instance.

If you decide to leave, you will probably just end up pawning this problem off on some other unfortunate family. Problem is the people who can reliably cleanse a house with entities at that level of power are rare.

I do believe in removing demons from an area, but not destroying them or banishing them in the name of Christ, which is the only option where I live. It's against the scriptures anyhow to purge demons in Christ's name.

As for metaphysical healers of any variety, it remains true, not many can do what they claim to be able to. I am a pretty capable guy though, and am very adept at contact with the "other side" so I am going to get rid of them myself, if I can think of a good way.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:32 AM
Seeker

And also, yes they can be dangerous. Not many entities can aport objects, I've been researching it and I have more people questioning the possibility than stating that this has happened. This does happen, however infrequently.

I have been in danger, I became possessed several times living here (outside human spirit channeling) by these demon/jinn. And almost lost my life.

They tied a cord around my neck, and I could have died, I was alone in the dark in my bathroom. I got enough awareness and was able to untie the cord.

I don't know about my bones breaking out of nowhere, but they sure can hurt me in other ways, whether they throw something at me, crash my car, or push me down stairs... They have already tried. But I've been dealing with dark paranormal entities my whole life and won't get killed quite that easily.

My father was a Satanist who used me in many rituals as a child. Not some horrifying thing like SRA or CSA, but definitely as a conduit in his rites.

I believe it very well opened me up like a doorway for these beings. So I take occult and demons very seriously. But I also know their nature, so I have that advantage at least. Their motivations are not human in nature. They sure do feel like I'm intruding, and want me out. As mentioned.

Also though, I don't know if they realize what murder of a human is. Spirits of this type, esp. Jinns who were never human, have no concept of time. Time is all at once for them, so they may not realize killing me would be a bad thing where I am from.

But I will not tolerate them interfering any longer.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
And also, yes they can be dangerous. Not many entities can aport objects, I've been researching it and I have more people questioning the possibility than stating that this has happened. This does happen, however infrequently.

I have been in danger, I became possessed several times living here (outside human spirit channeling) by these demon/jinn. And almost lost my life.

They tied a cord around my neck, and I could have died, I was alone in the dark in my bathroom. I got enough awareness and was able to untie the cord.

I don't know about my bones breaking out of nowhere, but they sure can hurt me in other ways, whether they throw something at me, crash my car, or push me down stairs... They have already tried. But I've been dealing with dark paranormal entities my whole life and won't get killed quite that easily.

My father was a Satanist who used me in many rituals as a child. Not some horrifying thing like SRA or CSA, but definitely as a conduit in his rites.

I believe it very well opened me up like a doorway for these beings. So I take occult and demons very seriously. But I also know their nature, so I have that advantage at least. Their motivations are not human in nature. They sure do feel like I'm intruding, and want me out. As mentioned.

Also though, I don't know if they realize what murder of a human is. Spirits of this type, esp. Jinns who were never human, have no concept of time. Time is all at once for them, so they may not realize killing me would be a bad thing where I am from.

But I will not tolerate them interfering any longer.

oh they do have concept of time
it's just that they age alot more than us .. hundreds of years
and they know good from bad and have free will to choose
but killing person .. i don't think they are able to

there was only ONE case in our entire history
where the victim was killed by Jinns
but i wouldn't put too much stock in it
i think they cannot kill person
but can break person down mentally
then drive them to kill them self
that's more likely
Old 29-09-2015, 04:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
oh they do have concept of time
it's just that they age alot more than us .. hundreds of years
and they know good from bad and have free will to choose
but killing person .. i don't think they are able to

there was only ONE case in our entire history
where the victim was killed by Jinns
but i wouldn't put too much stock in it
i think they cannot kill person
but can break person down mentally
then drive them to kill them self
that's more likely

I've been fairly strong as of late, even in the face of each trick they pull. Aside from making me delusional and yelling at my partner, and the incident with the strangulation, I've been getting control over my senses easier and haven't had too hard of a time staying in control.

The fights would come out of nowhere, I would just start yelling at my partner and the fights would go on endlessly.

As a teenager I did spend on and off about 3 years in a Mental Hospital because of suicide attempts and hallucinations. Medication did not help, and I took many different kinds, and the doctors didn't even feel I was mentally ill. They said though my periods of "psychosis" were indeed happening, that the pathology behind my thinking was clear and made sense.

I currently live with a diagnosis of Psychotic Disorder NOS, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and before, Borderline Personality Disorder (redacted on documentation now however)

I was a good kid as a teenager, not rebellious or mentally ill. Just possessed, unfortunately psychiatry isn't meant to treat spiritual illnesses. Of course the doctors must have entertained that as an option, but it is not medically viable.

A few years ago my health declined terribly due to the medications prescribed to me, so I stopped taking them. My symptoms never once subsided. I also stopped relying on Psychiatrists and Therapists to try and help me, because they never had a concrete plan to help me. They almost always say I seem rational and for the most part neuro-typical.

And I can obviously see how Psychosis or "Schizophrenia" could be considered, in the hospital I met a good amount of people with severe mental disorders, and they were definitely ill. And medication usually alleviated some of their worse symptoms.

It's sad when people go through those things, but it is not what is wrong with me (thankfully). Mental Illness cannot be completely cured.

Possession can be broken from however, so I just have to keep trying to rid myself of the entities.
Old 29-09-2015, 06:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
I do believe in removing demons from an area, but not destroying them or banishing them in the name of Christ, which is the only option where I live. It's against the scriptures anyhow to purge demons in Christ's name.
Well, I meant exorcism more in terms of expulsion. You don't need to rely on Jesus, or at least i've never done so anyway. Christianity isn't the only religion to practice this. Hinduism for example.

Quote:
As for metaphysical healers of any variety, it remains true, not many can do what they claim to be able to. I am a pretty capable guy though, and am very adept at contact with the "other side" so I am going to get rid of them myself, if I can think of a good way.
Well, there's several different ways to deal with the situation. Most people who exorcise homes merely cleanse them. What this procedure entails, is filling the house with a persistent energy that is toxic to spirits, forcing them to leave. In pest control terms think of it as fumigating. The problem with cleansing is, that after the energy degrades the spirits can come right back in and the family may be in the same situation between 3 months to a year later.

Of course, there's always the chance the entity(s) will just decide to move on after being forced out and not bother you again. However, the odds of this are proportional to their attachment to the place, and the lengths they went to force the family out. In your case, you have an entity aporting objects, breaking things, trying to trick you, and possibly escalating to direct violence. In a case like that id say the odds are strong that the entity will come back. Also, if the entities do come back, what they do usually ends up being worse for obvious reasons.

The second method is to either coax or force the spirit to move on from the world, so they can't come back. The former being much easier than the latter. The final method is complete eradication, the direct battle and destruction of the entity. What you might call soul death, which is pretty much never done because it requires extraordinary ability. It's also usually unnecessary to go that far. Obviously, coaxing the entity to move on isn't going to work in your case, so that leaves either trying to force the spirits into the next place or cleansing. You probably lack the swing necessary to do a forced sending, so that leaves cleansing.

My advice is to
1) Cleanse the house
2) Set up a barrier

Not sure if you know how to do that, but there's several methods for forming barriers. My suggestion is a Sigil barrier. Make a sigil, then bind that sigil to an object. You could for example paint it on several rocks, and then place them in a circle around your yard. Of course you'll have to first cleanse your home. When making a sigil barrier, alignment is crucial. You're going to need to use something precise to measure exact distances so they are spaced equidistant and form a perfect shape. (circle is best) You'll also need to check on it from time to time to make sure nothing moves the stones out of alignment. The sigil doesn't have to be on a visible part of the rock, it can be on the bottom for example, but you will need to use a material that won't wear off.

Here's an example of a really good one http://xaos.me.uk/image/70690130259 (won't let me put the image in the post for some reason)

When it comes to sigils, they are made differently depending on what you're using them for. Any sigil which involves protection should be completely encased in a circle like this one. If you were to use a sigil of this specific type, you basically make smaller symbols for the satellite rocks, you would want the complicated center sigil to be in the exact center of the satellite rocks, which will probably be somewhere in your home. You could for instance, put a drawing in the correct place in the attic relative to where you placed the stones. I would try to use the same material as you would for the satellite rocks though. The easiest way to do this is to use dirt from the soil where you found the rocks and mix it in with paint and then paint it on a long lasting, durable artsy paper and stick THAT in the attic where no one will see it. (Just make sure you don't mix in any large particulates from the soil, you basically want to mix in light dust if you can)

Oh, and if your using satellites, make SURE to encase each symbol in it's own circle, not just the main sigil.

A few things though
1) Generally, the more complex a sigil is, the more powerful
2) don't use other people sigils, for several reasons, but foremost among them is that even experienced people can't always tell what's in it. Like a backdoors for instance. If you use a sigil, you should make it yourself.
3) The better protection sigils use a double circle, like what's shown in the image. This essentially creates two galvanically isolated fields that are reinforced by the entire surrounding satellite structure.

Last edited by Riboflavin : 29-09-2015 at 07:39 AM.