Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Dream boards & vision quests

Dream boards and vision quests, have you made any ? Have they been successful for you ? If so, can you share some suggestions please ?

Thanks !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Experiencer
Thumbs up Very successful!

Hi Dream Angel,

Yes, I've made a Vision Board and yes, it was successful. I put a lot of things on my board in 2010 and feel like the only things that have come to frutition (in 2011/2012) were my bigger pictures. Perhaps that's because, subconsciously, I was more passionate about aquiring those things? Hhmm Who knows...

But, I will say I've probably ended up with 80% of the things on my board: I ended up in the city I wanted to live in, with a job I wanted, with opportunities to pursue the extracurricular activities I said I wanted to get involved in, and I'm going to the school I chose to attend.

ALL of these pictures were on my VB and it's funny, it wasn't until I responded to your thread that I realized the Universe has given me most of the items on my VB. Wow! I haven't viewed it in over a year...
Old 28-09-2013, 07:56 PM
gemiejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Hi Dream Angel,

Yes, I've made a Vision Board and yes, it was successful. I put a lot of things on my board in 2010 and feel like the only things that have come to frutition (in 2011/2012) were my bigger pictures. Perhaps that's because, subconsciously, I was more passionate about aquiring those things? Hhmm Who knows...

But, I will say I've probably ended up with 80% of the things on my board: I ended up in the city I wanted to live in, with a job I wanted, with opportunities to pursue the extracurricular activities I said I wanted to get involved in, and I'm going to the school I chose to attend.

ALL of these pictures were on my VB and it's funny, it wasn't until I responded to your thread that I realized the Universe has given me most of the items on my VB. Wow! I haven't viewed it in over a year...

That's awesome ArtistAthlete!

Questions about your VB. How big is it? Did you use cut outs from magazines? Pictures from the internet?
Old 30-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemiejo
That's awesome ArtistAthlete!

Questions about your VB. How big is it? Did you use cut outs from magazines? Pictures from the internet?

Hi Gemiejo,

My VB is the size of a small poster board. (The small poster boards--that can in packs of five--we used to use for presentations as children.) And, most of the pictures on my VB came from magazines. Once you start making your VB and cutting out pictures, you tend to keep finding things you want. So, my VB turned into two posters and taped in the middle. :)

Also, I think I only had 1-2 pictures from the internet... Most were from magazines and they were nice and colorful! Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm glad you asked about this Dream Angel because I was just thinking of making one yesterday when I was visualizing the move I plan to make next summer.

ArtisticAthlete -- did you "do anything special" with your dream board after you made it, or did you just hang it where you would see it often?
Old 30-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator
Last time was school I had that thing till I moved out of my parents lol. I still remember some of the things I cut out. But looking back I should have thought about my self later in life and changed it a bit.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:44 AM
gemiejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Hi Gemiejo,

My VB is the size of a small poster board. (The small poster boards--that can in packs of five--we used to use for presentations as children.) And, most of the pictures on my VB came from magazines. Once you start making your VB and cutting out pictures, you tend to keep finding things you want. So, my VB turned into two posters and taped in the middle. :)

Also, I think I only had 1-2 pictures from the internet... Most were from magazines and they were nice and colorful! Feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions.

I can imagine the good emotions you were feeling putting it altogether! :)
Old 01-10-2013, 05:42 AM
primrose

After you have one made, it's a good idea to keep it where you can see it daily.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Experiencer
What is a Vision Board? I have never heard about that before.

Boson
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
What is a Vision Board? I have never heard about that before.

Boson

A dream board has to do with the Law of Attraction, Boson. Active thoughts help you manifest in your life what it is you're seeking. I don't have any practical experience with these, but I'm going to create one to focus on my upcoming move. I want to move back to my home state next summer between school years. I would like my home here to sell and for a teaching position to open up in my new location. There are some other changes I want to make regarding the move, so I will be adding visuals for all of these changes I want to bring into my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
After you have one made, it's a good idea to keep it where you can see it daily.

Thanks, primrose