Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Guide
Leaking thoat chakra

Hi all,
I had a healing session yesterday and my healer told me that I had a leaking throat chakra, which was leaking from the back through my spinal cord.

This took me by surprise, but also explained why when I went to a client function last week, every time I tried to speak I kept tripping over my words and I wasn't in the least bit the articulate confident person that I normally am.

This particular client had I believe treated me quite badly and I wasn't allowed to "speak up" to defend myself as my boss wanted to keep the client on side, "client is always right". That and the fact that my boss also didn't defend my performance had really ****ed me off.

So I digress. . . I imagine my healer has closed the leakage, question then is how do I strengthen(?)/support my throat chakra having regard to this recurring situation of disempowerment and submission at work?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 26-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Master
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Neville

Hello ellesprit,

Blue is the colour that is thought to correspond with the throat chakra so you might like to try resting a small piece of lapis or sodalite on the effected area.
Old 26-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Guide
Hello Neville,

Thank you for that, I did that last night in my meditation :)

Saggi that is brilliant and yet simple! Will do so :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 26-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Master
Sing at work too Elle, more so even,,,

The song will come to you for you to sing and get your point across

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-11-2011, 10:08 PM
mattie

Chakra Balancing Exercises

I’m really skeptical about the pronouncement that you have a ‘leaking throat chakra.’ This sounds like the healer trying to generate future business. Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate, but just showing this.

Donna Eden gives chakra balancing exercises that anyone can do.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:06 AM
OceanWaves19161

It does happen Elles...I work as a healer and see it in clients occasionally ...I've also experienced it myself (it tends to happen to me when I'm around people who I feel judged by). You can do some self healing by visualising your throat chakra and looking for rips etc which you can then visualise being fixed but a big part of healing it is to stand up for yourself...if someone treats you badly try to assert yourself as best as you can and don't take the energetic daggers onboard.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate
This sounds about 180 degrees wrong. What do you think the throat chakra does?
Old 27-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
Hi all,
I had a healing session yesterday and my healer told me that I had a leaking throat chakra, which was leaking from the back through my spinal cord.

That sounds like a tall story.

Quote:
This took me by surprise, but also explained why when I went to a client function last week, every time I tried to speak I kept tripping over my words and I wasn't in the least bit the articulate confident person that I normally am.

it doesn't explain it, you had a off night, it happens to us all.

Quote:
This particular client had I believe treated me quite badly and I wasn't allowed to "speak up" to defend myself as my boss wanted to keep the client on side, "client is always right". That and the fact that my boss also didn't defend my performance had really ****ed me off.

That actually explains why you were put off.

Quote:
So I digress. . . I imagine my healer has closed the leakage, question then is how do I strengthen(?)/support my throat chakra having regard to this recurring situation of disempowerment and submission at work?

Your healer is a story teller, and we all have problems at work sometimes. Just let it ride, we all have our ups and downs, it'll come good soon enough.
Old 27-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I’m really skeptical about the pronouncement that you have a ‘leaking throat chakra.’ This sounds like the healer trying to generate future business. Even if the throat chakra is compromised in some way, it isn’t causing your being inarticulate, but just showing this.

yep.

Quote:
Donna Eden gives chakra balancing exercises that anyone can do.

Don't give so much importance to it.