Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-12-2010, 12:17 PM
SpiralNature

My Guide is....Raphael?

After doing a workshop at a mind body spirit festival which helped us find and communicate with our guides, i found mine to be raphael.

i was hugely suprised to find him standing in front of me and even more so to learn his identity. however it has brought forward some questions:

i was under the impression ( im not sure why) that our guides are personal to us alone, that is one guide aids one person. However one as high ranked at raphael surely means he has more than one?

Its thrown my perceptions on guides a bit and im now a bit wobbly so to say

any opinions on this would be really helpful
Old 26-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Sira

Angels are not limited the way we are. I am also sometimes guided by AE Raphael. They can be in many places and with many people at the same time, also in multiple dimensions.
I have not had the pleasure of having one life-long spirit companion. Instead, I have been blessed with many.
Guides come and go, but once you have made a contact with them, you can always ask them to pop in when you need them. <3
Old 26-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Master
Hi SpiralNature

how wonderful for you to meet your guide raphael ( he is wonderful angel of love) I believe as Sira pointed out that Guides can be in many places with many people at same time...
I also believe many may share same one lifetime guide. and other guides come in at set points. The purpose is soul growth and guidance.

I am happy for you :)
love and happiness
:)
Old 26-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
I first met my guides at a mind body spirit festival, too.

We do have our own personal guides who are close friends and teachers to us, but we have angels who help us too. Their roles are different, but we have quite a sizeable "spiritual entourage", and if you ask for a guide to come forward and communicate with you, the one who comes forward as a spokesperson is not always the one you might expect.

Having said that, I'm not sure how certain you were from your description, but the reason this thread attracted my attention is because my guide is also "Raphael" - that is, that is the name he gave me when I asked for one. He is not the AA Raphael, but rather had the name Raphael in a human lifetime which was important to him. It is quite a common name in many countries and eras, so if the entity you spoke to gave that name, it may not necessarily be THE Raphael. Just something to bear in mind as that kind of thing can cause great confusion upon first contact!
Old 26-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Enya

Think of it this way - at college or school you might have one personal tutor but that tutor will have many students throughout their working life. Why, then, can't a guide/angel have more than one student to work with???
Old 26-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Master
If Raphael says he's your guide then he is until you heal what he is there for and move on. The past few weeks I've been deepyl intuned with Raphael and I sense him helping so many people.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Master
It is my understanding that the multidimensional and integrated nature of the self is grander that we have been led to appreciate.

In that context, Raphael is as much a part of you as I am.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 AM
SpiralNature

Apologies for taking a while to reply, ive been travelling a far bit and not had time to sit down much.

You have given me much to think about i must say , Enya, that is a perfect way of putting it! thank you!

I guess i could always asked him about it :) though i am having some difficulty in connecting with him again, i would hate for the only time i can connect is when guided by someone else.

the adventure begins
Old 12-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Ascender
I sometimes work with Arch Angel Raphael..........He helps healers, as he is the Angel of healing.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 12-01-2011, 10:21 AM
SpiralNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I sometimes work with Arch Angel Raphael..........He helps healers, as he is the Angel of healing.

so would that be that i need healing or im to do the healing? or both i suppose.

i do love how spirituality can bring forth more questions when one is answered