Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 17-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Spook't

Wiccans Can You Help Me Understand This?

Hi. I"m new here and this is my first thread. I'd like to ask the Wiccans here to help me understand this and maybe offer some advice. Thank you in advance.

I am a heavy poster at an other forum. About five years ago there was a Wiccan there who really didn't like me at all and he/she posted that she was going to cast a spell that would make me become what I hate. That was his/her words.

I didn't think anything of it.

Next thing I know ... I"m coming down with severe chronic illness' and having health issue after health issue. My life is now the exact opposite of what it was. I used to be a very organized person and now my illness causes brain fog and I have neurological issues. I used to have lots of energy and now I have autoimmune fatigue. I used to be a spiritual person and solid in my beliefs and meditations, now I question everything.

So my questions are ... is it possible that the Wiccan actually cast a spell on me and that the health issues are a result of that spell? If so .. how do I counter it? Did anything happen to the wiccan who cast such a mean spell on me? If there was a spell put on me and I can shake it off, is a cure possible ... and what happens to a cast off spell? Does it roam around and go after someone else so others are in danger or does it just 'go away' somewhere ... that kind of thing. Or do you think my health issues are probably not related at all to the mean wiccan and so I shouldn't even think about that possibility?

Please excuse my questions and severe lack of understanding of Wicca. I hope I worded these things in such a way as to not offend anyone. No offending was intended. I'm sincerely asking for explanations and advice. Again, thank you.
Old 18-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Master

Hello Spook't,

Well....that's a lot of questions there, but they're valid questions IMHO. Let's see.....where to begin.......first of all, just so you know, I'm not Wiccan, lol

Secondly, I have a question.....did that Wiccan person actually know what you hate or did they know what your fears were/are?

Yes, that person COULD have cast a spell on you. Ill health is one of the signs of having had a negative spell worked on you, brain fog and lack of energy are too. If that person cast a spell on you do you really care what happens to them?

What happens to the cast-off spell depends on how you counter it.

If your health issues have been caused by a negative working against you they should be able to be reversed IMHO. If there is no spell you can still work to diminish your ill health.
Old 18-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Spook't

The Wiccan on the chat forum didn't know me and only assumed to know things about me (and they are wrong). He/she said they'd put a spell on me so I would 'become what I hate'. It's just strange that the health problems popped up so severely and so quickly after he/she said that. As for why I ask what happens to a wiccan after casting a nasty spell like that .... It's just curiosity on my part. I"m not out for revenge and I have no ill will towards the person. If there is a kickback onto the original wiccan caster, perhaps they'll learn not to do things like that to people. But no, I have no revenge or ill will kind of thing going on.

I don't know how these wiccan spells work. I don't know if the health issues are because of the spell, or if they would have happened anyways. I'd like to counter the spell in some way just in case the health issues are actually from the wiccan. I'd like to know how to do that as well.

I thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I'd like to hear from others who also understand this spell casting thing and if they can give their opinions.

Thanks to all ahead of time ....
Old 18-06-2014, 06:48 PM
permaplexed

Hiya Spook't.

Any Wiccan who casts a negative spell knows that they will receive it back seven-fold. Whoever it was they were certainly not a real "Wiccan."

(I studied it for a few years.) They KNOW that whatever they sow, they reap by seven (some say 3-fold - I learned 7).

As far as whether it had an effect on your health - I doubt it. Bad timing, I'd say.
Sorry to hear about your ill health.

I have read that Patchouli (easily obtained in any incense shop - I prefer the oil, AND, cool enough, it's an insect repellent!) applied to your home's windows and doors can repell the evil intention. Do you happen to have any walnut trees in your yard? They are protective as well.

There are lots of 'protective, cleansing' rituals/spells that can ward off that sort of evil intent. It does take some study, however.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Ascender
It is possible, yes.
I was once cursed. Had a string of bad luck, came down with bronchitis. I had an immune system of steel so it was highly unusual that I had bronchitis.
I do have a spell that counters curses which I made myself. I can PM it to you if you want.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by permaplexed
Hiya Spook't.

Any Wiccan who casts a negative spell knows that they will receive it back seven-fold. Whoever it was they were certainly not a real "Wiccan."

(I studied it for a few years.) They KNOW that whatever they sow, they reap by seven (some say 3-fold - I learned 7).

There are lots of 'protective, cleansing' rituals/spells that can ward off that sort of evil intent. It does take some study, however.

Hello Permaplexed,

Not all Wiccans believe in the Three-Fold Law; it's been blown out of all proportion in the last decade or so.

I think the important thing here, though, Spook't is to determine if there actually was a spell cast against you. Or you could go ahead and work as if there was one cast.

Lilyth Von Gore - I've been cursed too - not a very pleasant experience. Have you worked your spell - do you feel that Spook't would be able to cast it?
Old 19-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Ascender
It's a very simple yet effective spell, so yes. I feel that Spook't would find it easy enough to cast.
I did work my spell when I was cursed. The words just came to me from out of the blue. I added the other components later. It does work though. Haven't used it since, though. I made a Witches Bottle, so if anyone tries to curse me again, it won't work.
Old 20-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Master

He, he, he....good for you. I find Witches' bottles are very effective but i also like knot magic.

Anyway, hope Spook't is reading this and will be willing to give it a try. I have curse removal spells but one of them is a 7-day ritual and the others have to be worked in circle.
Old 20-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Master
Personally, I think he/she said it to scare you and it worked. It's possible that you're just having health issues. I have heard good things about black tourmaline for protecting against negative energy.
Old 20-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Badger1777

Hello Spook't.

The number one rule of Wicca is that you don't intentionally hurt others, so the person that did it, as has been said, is not wiccan.

But that's kind of besides the point. Yes it is possibly to do such spells. My favourite (fictional) witch of all times, Granny Weatherwax, calls it 'headology'. Although Granny Weatherwax is fictional, the techniques she uses are real. Its a branch of magic that relies on the understanding of the subtle ways that minds work, to cause others to believe that magic has been done, and by them believing it, it works.

Its also perhaps the easiest and most common type of magic that can be done, to the extent that we all do it to ourselves and to others to some extent, and with varying degrees of effectiveness.

You said you didn't think anything of it at the time. Well you must have done on some level, otherwise you would never have considered that that might be the cause of your problems. If you really didn't think anything of it, you'd have forgotten the incident entirely. You remember it, and you are associating it with some recent bad luck, and so begins the vicious circle. You consider that it has affected you, so subconsciously you are now paying more attention to see what other effects its having. You notice more illness, this makes the spell stronger, which makes you worry about it more, and worry weakens you and makes you more vulnerable to illness. So you get ill again, you associate it with the spell, your belief in the spell gets stronger, you worry more, it drains more energy, you feel even more like rubbish, and so on.

Quite probably, you got something like a common cold or some other trivial but annoying ailment, just after this spell was cast. And so began the afforesaid vicious circle. Had nothing at all happened, subconsciously you would have looked for something. You get a splinter, or nick yourself on a rose thorn while gardening. Usually you'd just get on with it, but in the back of your mind is this spell, so on some level you wonder if it was their doing. Again, so it begins.

Do you meditate? If not, perhaps you should. You can sort out all manner of things in there.

In any case, the trick is mentally throw the bad luck right back at the sender. If they are going to pass judgement on you without even having met you, then they are nothing. They deserve to have it back. Just convince yourself of that, which shouldn't take much doing because it's right, and any further bad luck is just trivial bad luck that wont get you down, because you're tougher than that and in any case wont accept some low life's petty malice, then their weak and pathetic spell will be undone.